Close

Thread: Hit Report?

Default Hit Report?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After wearing SOE for

about a couple of weeks, finally I think I got a hit, I'll let you guys judge:

So there is this good-looking

girl in one of my class (to be honest I'm not terribly attracted to her, but most other guys seem to think she's

extremely hot), and we knew each other but we were never friends. So out of the blue one day she said we should hang

out, I said sure, I mean wth, and get this, she asked for my phone number lol. And last night I was chilling in the

cafeteria with a friend of mine, and this girl came over to sit with us, which has never happened before, and she

was really chatty. She sorta put her arm behind me along the bench we were sitting at and touched my knee with hers

one time. And when she had to go, she said "we should party sometime"; last time it was "hang out", and now she

wants to "party" lol. She's definitely an alpha type female.

So what do you guys think? Is this a hit or not?

This is what I use: SOE on the neck and lower arms daily, and a dab of NPA in my hair every other day, because I

know I probably won't wash it off completely, so I don't want to OD it.

Stranger

SOE definitely brings results..

I only have a bottle of SOE(u) so far and let me tell you.. people that i go around have become more friendlier for

some reason.. if nothing about you has changed then its definitely the SOE..

NO, it's not a hit, NO,

EVERYTHING just happened ACCIDENTALLY you know

Didn't you have a topic

saying NPA didn't work?I guess all it needed was some SOE

Thanks guys, I guess I can

call it a hit, but that's about the only one I got, so I'm kinda disappointed in that.

Phero Guru

Default aso you got a hit

what are you

doing about it?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidShadow View Post
    Thanks

guys, I guess I can call it a hit, but that's about the only one I got, so I'm kinda disappointed in

that.
    Some of you guys really have strange expectations.
    What are you expecting?
    That a girl will come

to you and ask you maybe some time you will consider having sex with her and spell you on a piece of paper THIS IS A

HIT. I WANT YOU.
    Or rape you in a hall?
    I don't get it. You had this girl in your arms. Girls are not like that.

They send you SIGNALS and hope you will pick up on them and MAKE A MOVE.
    And what you mean by saying it is the only

one? HOW DO YOU KNOW??? Signals, not words.
    And even if you are right...then understand that mones as powerful as

they can be can only give you and edge, but cannot substitute your personality.
    Being a wall flower will get you

nothing.
    Your attitude, your energy, that's what comes first.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Some of you

guys really have strange expectations.
    What are you expecting?
    That a girl will come to you and ask you maybe

some time you will consider having sex with her and spell you on a piece of paper THIS IS A HIT. I WANT YOU.
    Or

rape you in a hall?
    I don't get it. You had this girl in your arms. Girls are not like that. They send you

SIGNALS and hope you will pick up on them and MAKE A MOVE.
    And what you mean by saying it is the only one? HOW DO

YOU KNOW??? Signals, not words.
    And even if you are right...then understand that mones as powerful as they can be

can only give you and edge, but cannot substitute your personality.
    Being a wall flower will get you

nothing.
    Your attitude, your energy, that's what comes first.
    I agree, it sounds like that

situation you described above is about as close as a girl will get to going straight out, sitting in your lap,

staring into your eyes, and saying "FUCK ME."

Go party with her sometime.

I notice that hits

aren't always as obvious.As in yesterday one woman in my class out of the blue mentioned something about

sex(unusual),I just blew it off and she was giddy andwas always touching me,but nothing serious though and later

that day someone else kept trying to be close to talk to me and her body language seemed to always be facing

me(subtle).Right before class ended she asked to be her partner for her report,nevermind that we were doing reports

on totally opposite things and there were at least 5 other people aroud her who had something remotely similar to

hers!Then I went to dinner with some friends and they kept bringing sex up,but it might have just been part of the

convo as I had applied Edge(1 spray from atomizer,no more SPMO!Covered with fierce) 12 hours before dinner.I'll

still test though and so far its a lot better without SPMO.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Thumbs up You did good. I'll explain...

I won't be as hursh as TylerD (though he's right), but I'll give it to you straight...

You

did well by noticing this "maybe"(not maybe dude: this is a SURE)-hit.
    You did well `coz now you know a few new

things:

1) Now you know what it feels like to have things happen to you that never happened before, and "blame"

it on the `mones (I'm of course saying this as a very positive thing ).

2) Now you know what your

expectations were, and by the reactions of people here on the forum, you also know that more, subtler, things can be

considered hits.

3) Now you know (`coz I'm telling you right here), that you gotta make a move and use your

game (your personality, your initiative, your brain, your body-lenguage, your body, your touch, your gentle

"accidentaly-touched-you-though-I-wouldn't-mind-doing-it-on-perpouse-wink-wink" touch, your eyes, the look in your

eyes, your smile, your facial-expresion, your mouth, the things that come out of your mouth, and so on and so forth)

to let her know you picked up on her signals. Generally do this in a subtle way; make her wonder... "Did he really

notice me? or was it my imagination?"... make her think "I should try it again.. I should get his attension in a

special way... that way he'll show me if he gets my signals, and then I can be more up-front about what I want, and

the fact that I tottaly got the hots for him". Make her try again.. in a way that won't requier neither of you to

actually say "I want you" (not until much later on at least ).

I hope I've helped make a clearer picture of

what TylerD was probably trying to say
    `coz he got a very important and valuable point

Now that you've

seen what you thought to be a small-hit, you can re-evaluate your perspective and realize that was quite a

medium-to-big hit
    [It's not a "Booya! In the car `coz we both were so horny over each other that we

couldn't wait no longer"-hit (which is called an International-hit in my book.. or even an Intergalactic one hehe),

but it's a big hit for starters... one which you could bounce on `till you make it be followed by a really big

one]

You should understand LiquidShadow, that for a girl to come up to you, sit down next to you with no

invitation whatsoever by your part, and even put her arm around you (or behind your back... whatever), it

takes a lot of courage to actually do it mate. She probably stared from afar a whole two minutes thinking "am I

gonna do this? Am I not? Am I? Am I not? Can I? How will he react? Will he want me? Will he make a move? Will he

start a chat with me? Will he try anything? Will he laugh at my face? Will he want me back? Will he dismiss me? Am I

cute enough for him? Does he feel I'm fun enough for him?... Oh F**K IT! I'm going for it!"
    Get my drift?

Just as it's tough for us shy guys to make a move - it's tough for them. And tradition says we got to try harder

hehe

If she did it easily, it's only `coz she's got experience and got rejected so many times that she

doesn't care anymore.
    You gotta be in the same spot. You gotta try and talk back in a playfull way. You gotta

realize that no matter how many times you get rejected - It'll only give you more experience and make you better at

this

And now, for the specified part:
    After wearing SOE

for about a couple of weeks, finally I think I got a hit, I'll let you guys judge:

So there is this

good-looking girl in one of my class (to be honest I'm not terribly attracted to her, but most other guys seem to

think she's extremely hot), and we knew each other but we were never friends. So out of the blue one day she said

we should hang out,
    Out of the blue? This ain't no coinsedence. It's no prob., you could call it out of

the blue... BUT, you know what happened. She got the courege to do it because she couldn't help it anymore.

Now I ain't saying she wants to have sex with you (who knows), but she definitely wants to spend time with you.

`mones or no `mones - this is a hit.
    I said sure,
    Good going! You

made a move (well technically you didn't, but you replied... You showed interest; and that's great).

I mean wth, and get this, she asked for my phone number lol.
    Well... ummm...

why didn't you? If I were you I'd say "Sure, let's exchange numbers", and if she doesn't say to you right

at the spot "Here's my number, when can we meet?" then I'll call her two days later to make it a date (date and

hour hehe).
    Still... She gave you her number? -> That makes it a 100% hit.

And

last night I was chilling in the cafeteria with a friend of mine,
    I wonder: Male or

Female?
    and this girl came over to sit with us, which has never happened before, and she

was really chatty.
    Bam! Another hit.
    By `mone standarts - this is a hit. Why? `coz you got special

attension from a girl that took initiative at your benefit. I'd say the `mones probably helped there. She got

closer, which not only means she wanted to be closer (and maybe smell you better), but also means she can now

actually get a better whift of the `mones... Yay for you!
    I hope you were chatty towards her as well... and

friendly.... and maybe even... now I'm reaching but hope is a good thing... maybe even funny?

She sorta put her arm behind me along the bench we were sitting at
    Well

wat`d`u`know? huuua...hit maybe?
    and touched my knee with hers one

time.
    lol... Now that might have been a coinsedence
    And when she

had to go, she said "we should party sometime"; last time it was "hang out", and now she wants to "party"

lol.
    NNNNNow you got it! That is the way to look at things bro

She's definitely an alpha type female.

So what do you guys think? Is this a

hit or not?
    hmmm let me think about it... uhhhh.. YEAH!

You're the man Liquid! Just remember it

more often hehe

Thank you for the reply

tenaciousBlade, that really helped me tremendously. The reason I didn't go for her is because like I said earlier,

I'm not terribly attracted to her, I never wanted to have a relationship with her or anything like that. But I

think I have definitely stepped up my game since I started using SOE, I'm more talkative to girls around me, more

easy-going. I'll keep you guys posted if I get more hits. Thanks again tenaciousBlade, you are my hero.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

A hero am I?

Gladly mate... I remember your first post and you did lots of reading on the forums and the phero

library. I respect that

Please do keep us posted

Thread Information