Close

Default Dr JV Kohl, Dr Smell This Bruce how about

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dr JV Kohl, Dr Smell This Bruce how about neroli scented pheromones.

Neroli by itself is a head

turner . It is a masculine citrus smell . hard to describe unless you smelled it .

It would be perfect with

high none products becuase it relaxes people while still be a strong sexual smell

another site i went to had

them . However Bruce has such world clas customer service i want to order from here from now on.

so how about it

any interest in neroli scented pheromones?

some neroli info . I got 3 sources of neroli stuff divided into 3

paragraphs. I did not list any links do to not wanting to spam or have the appearance of spamming

Neroli, like

Jasmine and Rose, is a well known aphrodisiac, calming anxiety, reenergizing and instilling confidence. A natural

tranquilizer,. Neroli can be hypnotic and euphoric, particularly when applied through a massage oil.

'The

reputed aphrodisiac quality of Neroli stems not from a direct hormonal or stimulant effect, as with some oils, but

rather from its ability to calm any nervous apprehension that may be felt before a sexual encounter'( i do not

totaly agree with that statement , i think neroli is sexual, however one cannot deny it's calming effects. women

use it to treat pms and pmt )

An aid to depression and insomnia. In her book, Herbs for Health and

Healing, Kathi Keville describes neroli as "comforting" and "calming," so it's not surprising that most experts say

it is useful as both a sedative and an antidepressant.
    Other uses. Neroli is also said to possess aphrodisiac and

antiseptic qualities. As a supplement, it is said to be an effective digestive aid. In fact, a couple of Bulgarian

studies published back in 1981 showed that C. aurantium, in combination with other herbs, relieved constipation.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

FYI, the other site's

"neroli" scent might have a little neroli in it, but to my nose is mostly synthetic neroli fragrance, so you won't

have any of the natural aphrodisiac properties or other theraputic properties. This isn't a "diss". Bruce also

sells some products with synthetic fragrance, some of which are quite popular.

There are plenty of natural

aphrodisiacs. My product Pheros has about 100 of them. Neroli is great, and has much to recommend it. But if

it were me I probably would not choose neroli for a men's product (it's a flower), but would choose something more

generic, because then you're not running up against people's personal preference variations as much. I happen to

know there are many people that don't like the "neroli" scent at the other site, like Gegogi.

Still the neroli

would work out better that way if it were all natural, because then it wouldn't be so perfumey and overbearing to

some.

In all fairness to the other site, it would be rare to find anyone who would do it the way I'm endorsing.

Their products do smell decent, were scented by a professional fragrance company, and they seem to sell well.

But good neroli is hard to find, and even if you find it, it is hard to consistently get it. I know because I

searched all over the world for quality and quantities of that very oil recently. I found nothing that met my fairly

high standards at the time. Real neroli is also expensive.

Also, neroli by itself would not be quite as good as

a simple, natural perfume with neroli, IMHO.

Finally, there is a lot to be said for scentless pheromones,

because then you can choose how you are going to smell when you add your own scent, and can mix them without the

scents clashing (the only way around this is to take a "generic" or "universal" approach, if you're going to

scent). I have no idea why any consumer wouldn't think this way, but that's why I'm not rich, I guess.

BTW,

I'd be more than willing to design a more generic, unisex, universally non-offensive way to scent pheromones, if

there seemed to be enough interest in it; and if Bruce needed it.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    FYI,

the other site's "neroli" scent might have a little neroli in it, but to my nose is mostly synthetic neroli

fragrance, so you won't have any of the natural aphrodisiac properties or other theraputic properties. This isn't

a "diss". Bruce also sells some products with synthetic fragrance, some of which are quite popular.

There are

plenty of natural aphrodisiacs. My product Pheros has about 100 of them. Neroli is great, and has much to

recommend it. But if it were me I probably would not choose neroli for a men's product (it's a flower), but would

choose something more generic, because then you're not running up against people's personal preference variations

as much. I happen to know there are many people that don't like the "neroli" scent at the other site, like Gegogi.

Still the neroli would work out better that way if it were all natural, because then it wouldn't be so

perfumey and overbearing to some.

In all fairness to the other site, it would be rare to find anyone who would

do it the way I'm endorsing. Their products do smell decent, were scented by a professional fragrance company, and

they seem to sell well.

But good neroli is hard to find, and even if you find it, it is hard to consistently get

it. I know because I searched all over the world for quality and quantities of that very oil recently. I found

nothing that met my fairly high standards at the time. Real neroli is also expensive.

Also, neroli by itself

would not be quite as good as a simple, natural perfume with neroli, IMHO.

Finally, there is a lot to be said

for scentless pheromones, because then you can choose how you are going to smell when you add your own scent, and

can mix them without the scents clashing (the only way around this is to take a "generic" or "universal" approach,

if you're going to scent). I have no idea why any consumer wouldn't think this way, but that's why I'm not rich,

I guess.

BTW, I'd be more than willing to design a more generic, unisex, universally non-offensive way to scent

pheromones, if there seemed to be enough interest in it; and if Bruce needed it.

i never bought from

te other site but i do remember when bath and beauty had a neroli , violet cassie mix i would add that to pure

instinct (not primal instinct and wow )

i also tried pure dilluted neroli with awesome effects as well

like you said tho it would have to be natural . thanks for the heads up

i would love it if this site came up

with a "neroli nuke " of its own

i am that convinced and would like to buy from here from the suppliers that

are here such as Bruce ,JV KOHL and of course yourself

by the way you still sell pheros im gonna have to

look for it

once again thanks for the heads up about the fake neroli scent the other site was using

Doesn't A314 use Neroli? I

think it smells pretty good for a mone mixture.

-CAt

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Doesn't A314 use Neroli? I think it smells pretty good for a mone mixture.

-CAt
    I thought there were different versions of a314 with different scents, including something called,

"Royal Oil", which I think is the one mine is scented with. I could be mistaken, however. At one point they were

scenting it with an essential oil mix; and I think the one sold here might contain that.

The A314 I got from L-S seems to

have a light EO scent to start. In fact the first time I wore it I didn't cover since the scent was mild and

pleasant. Big mistake, the nice scent wore off leaving me in the litterbox midday with no recourse but to kill the

cat. It does cover well though with a couple of frags and oil mixes I have.

Developing the cat theme in a more

friendly manner... Nice to see you again CAt.

Doc, you wouldn't care to name a couple of the more exotic oils

in Pheros would you? Even a few?

OMG, idesign, I've been

dropping "hints" as to the "secret ingredients" in Pheros for three years. I bet I've named half of them by

now.

The wood note is the most prominent, and the basis for that note is sandalwoods, oud, juniper, and a

little bit of cedars; though there are things like patchoulis and vetivers, amber notes, musks, sweet notes (e.g.,

honey, almond, real vanillas), and many spices that enhance it. Blond tobacco is an interesting ingredient. It's

obscenely complex. How's that?

Shame on me Doc for not

researching enough, but thanks for replying, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I'm glad you mentioned

tobacco. My grandfather was a tobacco farmer, and walking into a tobacco barn was pure comfort. Memories of scents

are amazing, even now I can recall the leather-dipped-in-honey fragrance like it was yesterday. You're right,

there's nothing like it.

I've been looking for a tobacco EO but its hard to find. Mandy Aftel has one, have

you tried it?

Thread Information