Dr JV Kohl, Dr Smell This Bruce how about neroli scented pheromones.

Neroli by itself is a head

turner . It is a masculine citrus smell . hard to describe unless you smelled it .

It would be perfect with

high none products becuase it relaxes people while still be a strong sexual smell

another site i went to had

them . However Bruce has such world clas customer service i want to order from here from now on.

so how about it

any interest in neroli scented pheromones?

some neroli info . I got 3 sources of neroli stuff divided into 3

paragraphs. I did not list any links do to not wanting to spam or have the appearance of spamming

Neroli, like

Jasmine and Rose, is a well known aphrodisiac, calming anxiety, reenergizing and instilling confidence. A natural

tranquilizer,. Neroli can be hypnotic and euphoric, particularly when applied through a massage oil.

'The

reputed aphrodisiac quality of Neroli stems not from a direct hormonal or stimulant effect, as with some oils, but

rather from its ability to calm any nervous apprehension that may be felt before a sexual encounter'( i do not

totaly agree with that statement , i think neroli is sexual, however one cannot deny it's calming effects. women

use it to treat pms and pmt )

An aid to depression and insomnia. In her book, Herbs for Health and

Healing, Kathi Keville describes neroli as "comforting" and "calming," so it's not surprising that most experts say

it is useful as both a sedative and an antidepressant.
Other uses. Neroli is also said to possess aphrodisiac and

antiseptic qualities. As a supplement, it is said to be an effective digestive aid. In fact, a couple of Bulgarian

studies published back in 1981 showed that C. aurantium, in combination with other herbs, relieved constipation.