Close

Stranger

Default Quick question about dosage

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have just made my first mix with my beginner’s kit. With the help of the phero

spreadsheet, I want my mix to be .02mg –none and .04mg –nol. So I figured 10 parts TE with 2

parts SPMO. Now I just used a syringe and took 1ml of TE and with another syringe 2/10 of 1ml for

SPMO. I realized just now that the spreadsheet got my dosage with 5 sprays to 0.0208mg –none and

0.0417mg –nol. But it’s based on 1ml when I actually have 1.2ml of mix in the atomizer. Will this extra .2ml

effect my dosage numbers? I think not really since, its really in parts so the solution is mixed based on ratios and

the ratios are the same.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Wow.. I think I

have never seen such a calculated mix before. And I myself calculate a lot... but not so much in specified, detailed

numbers.

I don't know how to answer your question but I sure would like to read that answer haha

Btw, I

think SPMO has little `nol in it.. tho I'm not sure

Stranger

Talking

Ok I think I figured it out.

Yeah as you can see I love playing with numbers.

So basically my mix is fine. Just I will have little more

than 8 sprays thats all. It's like making instant ice tea mix with water. The package says 2 quarts of water for

one packet, I used 2.2 quarts with 1.2 of packet mix powder. It will still taste the same just it will be more than

2 quarts. Hope that makes sense to people.

I could have done an 8 TE : 2 SPMO but that would have

given me 0.02mg -none and 0.05mg -nol. I wanted to be exact to my numbers so I had to go to 10:2.

As far as SPMO having little -nol in it...I am just going by what the spreadsheet is telling me. It

says it has a 0.4mg of -nol in it. But definately I will be buying SOE soon and use that with my mixes.

I think I will stay away from mixes and sprays only like an emergency cases like at at her house or something and

I need a little touch-up. I will do drops with a 1ml dropper to be more precise.

Z

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

SPMO does have `nol in it

for sure. And if that's what the spreadsheet says, it's probably the closest to the truth

I find your

method of taking an atomizer for "emergency cases" interesting. I just take the little 4inch-roll-top bottles I

filled up with my `mones and re-apply whenever needed if there's a bathroom. I have this little teeny-tiny bag that

fits in my hand and has in it: TE (well EE actually), SOE, A1, SPMO, IMPI, and my usual Cologne. Those lttle ottles

are VERY usefull.

Please do keep us posted on your method's results... I'm very curious

Thread Information