Close

Hybrid View

Arrow NPA dab sizes + how many?

Hia

everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted now but am still using my pheros on the proper

occasions. I used to transfer my NPA onto a standard dropper bottle that had a dropper top, but unfortunately the

content seemed to dry up so I had to just keep it in the original bottle. Now I have a question as I'm not used to

dabbing, it seems that when I hold the finger covering the whole hole I don't get much on my finger from a dab.

However, when I tilt my finger slightly, giving the hole a little opening it comes out more, which to me seems more

like a proper dab. From all the dab dosage suggestions on this forum, what would be considered the "standard"

dab?

(Plastic thingy on by the way).

Also I'm going out with a 42yr african woman soon, (I'm caucasian,

36yrs) Last date I wore 3 dabs of NPA(Tilted finger dabs), in addition to a combo of some other of the usual mone

products. One on each side of neck and one under t-shirt. This seemed to work very well, it was a fun vibe,

occasional touching, body signals but nothing too sexual. I am considering upping with a dab or two, Maybe one on

wrists and one on throat. What do you guys think?

Thanks for all help...
    Last edited by gfunk; 09-10-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

When using NPA, I usually

carefully take the plastic thingy off and then apply a "normal" dab. You may wanna try that method and see if it

fits better

Sure, that's an option too even

though I think you get too much in one dab and I was wanting to do a "normal" dab that would enable me to try out

the dosage suggestions made on this forum.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Androstenone 20mcg daily 4 me

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Sure, that's an option too even though I think you get too much in one dab and I was wanting

to do a "normal" dab that would enable me to try out the dosage suggestions made on this forum.

The dark women i find seem to really take to Androstenone and i wear at least 20 mcg when with

these girls.

Rather than dabs i would be using drops of NPA which i have no problem with, Even young girls act

clinging and excited around me when i have a drop of NPA spread on wrists and biceps.

But the very best is for

female attention is Alpha 7, In my book anyway.

Alpha 7@ 1 Drop is my best daily wear, or 1/2 drop when seducing

Asian beautys.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Cool, so how much is 20 mcg in

dabs then? If you were to recommend to me, would I benefit from wearing 4 or 5 dabs on the next

date?

Thanks...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default NPA DROPS an Dabs

Cool, so how much is 20 mcg in dabs then? If you were to recommend to me, would I benefit from

wearing 4 or 5 dabs on the next date?

Thanks...
    Weeeeel Ummaa Id get about 5 dabs drom a drop NPA, Which gives me around 17mcg with the dropper that

i use.

On a date i would apply at least 5-7 dabs minimum,around

neck and throat area. And spread a drop between yr forearms, And i would not drown in in

fragrance.

I have attached a picture of the dropper that i use

most of the time, Sometimes i dab, But i like to mix up ten drops in a small sprayer and use it up in a week or let

it prove for several weeks, depending on the other ingredients included.

PLZ CLICK PIC

TO enlarge.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-11-2007 at 08:02 PM. Reason: add info.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Hia

everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted now but am still using my pheros on the proper

occasions. I used to transfer my NPA onto a standard dropper bottle that had a dropper top, but unfortunately the

content seemed to dry up so I had to just keep it in the original bottle. Now I have a question as I'm not used to

dabbing, it seems that when I hold the finger covering the whole hole I don't get much on my finger from a dab.

However, when I tilt my finger slightly, giving the hole a little opening it comes out more, which to me seems more

like a proper dab. From all the dab dosage suggestions on this forum, what would be considered the "standard" dab?

(Plastic thingy on by the way).

Also I'm going out with a 42yr african woman soon, (I'm caucasian, 36yrs)

Last date I wore 3 dabs of NPA(Tilted finger dabs), in addition to a combo of some other of the usual mone products.

One on each side of neck and one under t-shirt. This seemed to work very well, it was a fun vibe, occasional

touching, body signals but nothing too sexual. I am considering upping with a dab or two, Maybe one on wrists and

one on throat. What do you guys think?

Thanks for all help...
    African as in

African or African American, GFunky?

I do believe the saying ... when it comes to women of color, the more

-none, the betta!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information