Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Terry,
    I just made up that mix about a week ago before you posted it. Seems to work well so

far on the few outings I've worn it! (I boosted mine with some wagg) Very happy with the results, makes people talk

alot of random shit though, esp the guys...
    Yes i can

empathise with ya on that score as when i mentioned respect from males in my report, that is what actually happens

during the first hour of my mix applications, with young guys giving me little nods waves and the thumbs up signs

like as if they were old familiar buddies of mine.

This is the funniest phenominum that i have ever seen and i cant really

understand why it frequently happens.

I even get blokes who are real old geezers giving me signals of recognition as

well as, ha ha i just grin at them and give them the thumbs up as i am getting used to this occuring since i have

been pheromone equiped.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Because if

they're not American born, you can up the dosage of -none even more.
    Oh, that's interesting!

This means that I can't up the dosage in this case but sure good to know! Why is this might I ask?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    Oh, that's

interesting! This means that I can't up the dosage in this case but sure good to know! Why is this might I ask?

I don't have the answer for you, I just find that it is.

You may want to try a

mixture of AE:A314 at 3:3 or 3:2, and tell me what you think.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    You may

want to try a mixture of AE:A314 at 3:3 or 3:2, and tell me what you think.
    Don't have AE anymore I'm

afraid but thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Weeeeel Ummaa Id

get about 5 dabs drom a drop NPA, Which gives me around 17mcg with the dropper that i

use.

On a date i would apply at least 5-7 dabs minimum,around

neck and throat area. And spread a drop between yr forearms, And i would not drown in in

fragrance.
    Yesterday had a date and wore 4 "loose" dabs ie finger not tightening the hole

on the NPA bottle but a little loose . This seemed to work very well for my target however she said I was being a

bit frightening. This to me gives me the impression that in my dabs, 5 wont equal 1 drop.

In fact I think that

even wearing just 3 dabs would be better. That said I refreshed with a mix I made later when things were going

getter and that worked.

On a first date it's prolly best to go easier on the -none and apply after the

initial meeting and when things seem to be going the right way.

Don't

have AE anymore I'm afraid but thanks for the tip!

Yesterday had a date and wore 4 "loose" dabs ie

finger not tightening the hole on the NPA bottle but a little loose . This seemed to work very well for my target

however she said I was being a bit frightening. This to me gives me the impression that in my dabs, 5 wont equal 1

drop.

In fact I think that even wearing just 3 dabs would be better. That said I refreshed with a mix I made

later when things were going getter and that worked.

On a first date it's prolly best to go easier on

the -none and apply after the initial meeting and when things seem to be going the right way.
    It seems you are getting your mean average applications in working order G F, as NPA is da Bomb

and is exciting stuff allright can be full of suprises because a certain application amount can have sutch a variety

of effects because all women have their own threshold of perception and also way of displaying their feelings,

Thats why

some women will cringe at a drop and run where another will be induced to stop all activity and drop the knickers

asap. Yes NPA really is de bomb, exciting and suprising stuff.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    NPA is da Bomb and is exciting stuff allright can be

full of suprises because a certain application amount can have sutch a variety of effects because all women have

their own threshold of perception and also way of displaying their feelings,
    That's a

brilliant point Terry! The ultimate goal would of course be to land on a ratio that would maintain both

consistency as well as strongest effect within the threshold range of the pheromone "kick-in" point and OD's. In

other words best results with least surprises.

Know what, you always have such valuable input and tips,

all very well formulated and informative. I'd suggest to the mods that you write a dedicated topic for the newbies

that would be implemented into the newbie thread. Great stuff!

That's

a brilliant point Terry! The ultimate goal would of course be to land on a ratio that would maintain both

consistency as well as strongest effect within the threshold range of the pheromone "kick-in" point and OD's. In

other words best results with least surprises.

Know what, you always have such valuable input and tips,

all very well formulated and informative. I'd suggest to the mods that you write a dedicated topic for the newbies

that would be implemented into the newbie thread. Great stuff!
    Your a good bloke, i appreciate the confidence you have in my ability, but in reality i am an

uneducated man with not very much literary or punctuation skills and little schooling so i usually just post on the

spur of the moment so as to offer a reply to someone or report what i think may be a run of hits or some good

features of a product ect.

If the mods wanted to they could drag and post some of my comments onto a page as it would not

bother me in the least, but i cant do those things with the PC as i am self taught up to this standard of posting

and attaching a picture and that is my lot. Anyway nothing i have is new as i have picked up my small amount

of knowledge from the Pheromasters on the forum and i just pass it back for the sake of the new guys, and i enjoy

communicating with the forum regulars sutch as your self who was here long before me and you were one of the

familiar fixtures here whome i looked up to like i do to so many other mainstays.

I dont think you realize the certain charisma

that you project onto the forum screen as i have perceived it from the beginning of my starting time, and then i

didn't see u for a long time and it was really great when you appeared back again.

Thanks for the good words

m8!

I've been inactive for a while being in a relationship so I'm back on the scene and have to brush

up on my skills again. I don't use pheros when seeing someone except for the first one or two dates.

Journeyman

Lately I have been mixing equal

parts of NPA and Ego Aquim. The resulting semi-running gel-like consistency makes dosing NPA much easier.

Stranger

Default After Opening NPA

Hi All, My

boyfriend just ordered a bottle of NPA and I'm helping him post a question cuz he doesn't have a forum account.

He doesn't know how to get the NPA out of the bottle because when he turns it over to get the stuff out, it flows

out in a huge gush, not in drops, all over his hand.

Could anyone please offer some advice? We do not have those

droppers like that of what terry has in his attached picture.

There is a white plastic thing when he opens the

bottle and there is an arrow with 2 holes in in. We don't understand what the arrow means and we don't know how to

pour the NPA out without wasting it. The 2 holes: 1 big one in the center and 1 small tiny hole near the tip of the

arrow .

Please help us. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    Hi All,

My boyfriend just ordered a bottle of NPA and I'm helping him post a question cuz he doesn't have a forum

account.

He doesn't know how to get the NPA out of the bottle because when he turns it over to get the stuff

out, it flows out in a huge gush, not in drops, all over his hand.

Could anyone please offer some advice? We do

not have those droppers like that of what terry has in his attached picture.

There is a white plastic thing when

he opens the bottle and there is an arrow with 2 holes in in. We don't understand what the arrow means and we

don't know how to pour the NPA out without wasting it. The 2 holes: 1 big one in the center and 1 small tiny hole

near the tip of the arrow .

Please help us. Thank you!
    When using

NPA straight from the dropper bottle, The fore finger is placed over the opening in the plastic stopper in the

direction of the arrow and the bottle is then tipped over and returned to the upright position and the small amount

remaining on the fingertip is a dab.

Tight finger pressure on the opening when the bottle is tipped produces a small

dab.

Loose

finger tip pressure over the opening when the bottle is tipped over and back to the upright position will allow for

a larger amount to remain on the finger tip.

NPA is primarily designed to be added to a calogne or aftershave usually at the

ratio of around 1 to 5.

The other way to use it, is not to cover the opening, but to tip the bottle over and back at a

fast speed with the palm of the other hand out to catch the application ammount that comes out, which is a couple of

drops.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If you're talking about

dabbing, Edge just works much better, and there is already a bit of informal forum research to guide you how much to

use.

Just search for "Edge dabs", and you will find a long thread I had started, with my survey indicating how

many dabs of Edge gave folks the best results. I believe it ended up to be around 2.5 dabs.

When dabbing Edge

from the wide mouth bottle you get a much bigger dab than from the NPA bottle, so you don't have to use much Edge,

as counted by dabs, even though it's weaker in concentration.

With the youngest women, one dab of Edge does it

for me. But I've had good results merely sticking to the research, and using 2 or 3 spread out to multiple

application points.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information