Close

Default What with What???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everyone:

I have been useing love-scent products for well over a year. I have had some success, however I am getting confused and I guess overwhelmed with all the new products, and all the new combos.

I was wondering if anyone could do up a very simple chart/explaination of products for different uses. ie: what do I wear if I\'m looking for a one-nite stand, what do I wear for a job interview.

I am looking for the advise from anyone who uses different products for different situations.

If anyone can help that would be great!!
    I have been relatively silent for the past few months because I have not had nothing interesting to post.

Thanks

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What with What???

Nothing new to add im keeping up just trying to get different discussions going to get some feedback and enhance my own view on this thing anyone tried AE with SPMO or Attraction with PI(W) or anything like that.

For work i use mostly Attraction and Alter ego
    Socially i use NPA the edge Alter ego attration and soon SOE hopefully. Also i would take another look at PI(W) it has some strong nol
    The chem sets are good as well.

Thanks Paul from Australia
    I had to throw that in for old time sake.

So DD are you useing the Chem sets? I still have allot of mones but I feel I am not useing them wisely, or maybe I\'m just having a bad string of luck.

Paul

bump

**DONOTDELETE**

Hah a nope not using the chem sets at the moment having problems with shipping refer to other posts and a greedy customs agent with sticky fingers, anyway attraction as i have run out of everything else still get good results as always once a professional well lets say im taking it easy for a while layng back keeping a low profile etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

I would try NPA with SOE by the sounds of it this could be a great new advance in the right direction and everyone thats tried it is getting good feedback.

Thread Information