Close

Stranger

Default My Observations After One Week

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

bought PI/w, APC, Liquid trust, EoW and various gel packs from the Love-Scent store. I used EoW first. When I

first opened the bottle and smelled it, I couldn't believe how rank it was. The first time I used it, I applied 2

drops to each wrist, 2 drops to cleavage, 1 drop to each side of neck. I gave myself a really good headache. After

about an hour, I felt better so I sprayed on some of my homemade perfume and went shopping. I didn't notice

anything out of the ordinary. I went to my cousin's house and she told me that I smelled really good, which blew

my mind because I was self-conscious about stinking of EoW. Anyway, no hits. After playing around with it for

about a week, I must be used to it because it doesn't smell bad to me at all! Just fruity. Now, I use two drops

on each wrist and a drop behind my neck and I'm amazed at how men respond to it -- Caucasian men to be exact. They

stop, stare, crack jokes, strike up conversation. I sometimes get looks or smiles from white guys but usually not

this boldly. It's all good though.

On Monday, I went to my aunt's house for a BBQ. She's a very

conservative, religious 72yr old. I wore EoW and 4 squirts of Liquid Trust (I also wore something from another

site). She told me a SCANDALOUS secret about someone from her church and she's NEVER done that before.

BTW This may be TMI, but as soon as I spray the Liquid Trust, I have to use the bathroom. Anyone

else??

Here's the clincher: Yesterday, I cracked open my bottle of Primal Instinct/w. I couldn't

figure out how to get anything out of the dropper so i took it off and rubbed some oil on my wrists, neck &

cleavage. I also wore my usual dose of EoW. Went to Sam's Club for groceries with my daughter and my 27 yr. old

niece. I was a man magnet. One guy in particular, a very nice looking 30somethingblack guy walked past STARING so

I smiled and kept walking. I caught him looking a few more times and was really flattered, although i felt a little

bad for my niece. We left the store and loaded the car and here's this guy riding by slowly like he's looking

for someone. We pulled out of the lot and in my rearview mirror, I see him make a u turn and he was right behind

us. He started honking his horn and trying to wave me over at the light but I kept going. I think I'd better cut

back on the Primal. I know I read on here that it hasn't been performing lately but my experience was totally

different.

I also bought a bunch of stuff from another site so i guess I'll go over there and report on

those.

I was skeptical but not anymore.
    Scarlet Tango 40 years young, F

Cool results. Well, it's all

good as most of us use products from both places (the net censor removes the real name of the "other place"). In

fairness, both forums look almost exactly the same! In fact I was mixed up for a moment and thought I was

elsewhere...

I wasn't as lucky with LT. Didn't do anything for me. I'll use the empty atomizer for a custom

mix someday.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Good show Scarlet! Positive

results are like a drug, stimulating and addictive!

I've grown from repulsion to liking the scent of -mones, not

too strong though. Finding the right cover and the correct dosage has been interesting, but I get good results when

I don't cover too heavily and let the musky scent come through a little. Get compliments and some nice

looks.

Its funny, I went to a big family event a week or so ago and wore some SoE just for fun. We're a close

and friendly family already but goodness! Aunts, uncles and cousins alike were all over me wanting to talk about

everything. Too much fun.

Homemade perfume? Can you share something about what you do?

Nice report Scarlet,

bring us more.
    Greg

Stranger

Hi Greg! Your post here

says one thing, but the notification I received via email, says something a little different. I wonder why??

Hmmmm.

To answer your curiosity, I'm black. I'm dark skinned, 5'4", very <naturally> busty with a tiny

waist. Not the skinny girl but definitely not fat. Bodywise, think: Beyonce after a baby, some implants, and a

few more sandwiches. I'm striking and very sweet and more than a little intimidating to people, period. I

have always gotten looks and smiles from all kinds of guys but now, I get balls-out flirting (figuratively speaking

), especially from the white guys. It's a trip! Now, before I received my pheromones, I was getting hit on

all the time by my gorgeous, caucasian doctor. I am going to wear some on my next follow up to see if he goes from

overt to all out inappropriate.

Also, I'm married for almost 20 yrs now. Our relationship is

wonderful and loving except for one thing. When I turned 40 last month, I decided I would take control and do

something about being forced (by my own loyalty) to involuntarily abstain from certain activities that I

enjoy very much and need to partake in more often than once every few months.

Taking control for me means getting what I need with or without my husband's participation in this

area. Life's too short and I look and feel too good to let it all just go to waste. So there.

Stranger

Default Homemade Perfume

I use

concentrated oils and mix my own custom scents in roll-ons or atomizers. For the roll-ons I use jojoba oil and for

the sprays I use denatured alcohol although for the first few I made, I used Soju, a Korean white liquor that tastes

like corn liquor (white light'nin') to me, that I just couldn't bring myself to finish or throw away. The Soju

worked great for my own personal use, but the DA works so much better.

I don't mix in my pheromones

because I don't have enough experience with them yet and I don't want to waste, but I plan to in the future. I

like to layer my scents on and I do put a couple drops of whatever I like into my bathwater for that day.

The only commercial perfumes I buy are Thierry Mugler's Angel and Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Amour de cacao

-- I've never smelled an acceptable dupe for either of those. With those, I use just 1 or 2 squirts to the backs

of my legs and hair as a sweet finish to whatever I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tango View Post
    Hi

Greg! Your post here says one thing, but the notification I received via email, says something a little different.

I wonder why?? Hmmmm.

To answer your curiosity, I'm black. I'm dark skinned, 5'4", very <naturally> busty

with a tiny waist. Not the skinny girl but definitely not fat. Bodywise, think: Beyonce after a baby, some

implants, and a few more sandwiches. I'm striking and very sweet and more than a little intimidating to

people, period. I have always gotten looks and smiles from all kinds of guys but now, I get balls-out flirting

(figuratively speaking ), especially from the white guys. It's a trip! Now, before I received my pheromones,

I was getting hit on all the time by my gorgeous, caucasian doctor. I am going to wear some on my next follow up to

see if he goes from overt to all out inappropriate.

Also, I'm married for almost 20 yrs now. Our

relationship is wonderful and loving except for one thing. When I turned 40 last month, I decided I would take

control and do something about being forced (by my own loyalty) to involuntarily abstain from certain

activities
    that I enjoy very much and need to partake in more often than once every

few months
    . Taking control for me means getting what I need with or without my husband's

participation in this area. Life's too short and I look and feel too good to let it all just go to waste. So

there.
    Hmmm indeed. The only thing I can think of is that you got an unedited post. I'm always editing

posts after reading them, both for content and spelling/grammar.

I love your self-description. You could be

the twin of someone I'm dying to spend some time with. She was reportedly going to be at the bar I went to last

night, but was not. We've met in passing a couple of times and seemed to click. I got all dolled up and moned

up last night hoping for some quality face time.

I wore a friendly mix with a very light -none content for a

minimal sexual tone. I'm not interested in getting her into bed right away, but I do want to present more than a

"buddy" vibe. I'm patient. Eventually I'll get her one-on-one and charm her with my winning personality and

sparkling smile I don't need -mones to convey friendliness, but I do have a hard time moving from

there to the sexual tone. I'm just too damned polite, and shy. I figure the -none will give me a boost both in

confidence and a response from her. What do you think of this strategy?

You'll definitely have to keep us

posted on the Doc's reaction. Its interesting to get reactions from people you already know. Sounds like you have

the tools necessary to land in some pretty tasty soup.

Greg

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post

Eventually I'll get her one-on-one and charm her with my winning personality and sparkling smile I

don't need -mones to convey friendliness, but I do have a hard time moving from there to the sexual tone. I'm

just too damned polite, and shy. I figure the -none will give me a boost both in confidence and a response from

her. What do you think of this strategy?

Greg
    I think it's a good strategy for starting the

ball rolling and I hope it works for you.

There's no such thing as too polite, but just how

shy are you? Do you know how to flirt? Can you muster the confidence to give her a quick little touch on the hand

or remove imaginary lint from her shoulder while talking?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Tango View Post
    I

think it's a good strategy for starting the ball rolling and I hope it works for you.

There's no

such thing as too polite, but just how shy are you? Do you know how to flirt? Can you muster the confidence to

give her a quick little touch on the hand or remove imaginary lint from her shoulder while talking?
    Oh

yes, I can manage that part very nicely. Charm is easy, moving to sexual advance it more difficult for me.

Phero Dude

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet

Tango;202820
    Also, I'm married for almost 20 yrs now. Our relationship is wonderful and loving except for one

thing. When I turned 40 last month, I decided I would take control and do something about being forced (by my own

loyalty) to involuntarily abstain from certain activities that I enjoy very much and

need to partake in more often than once every few months. Taking control for me means getting what

I need
    with or without my husband's participation in this area. Life's too short and I look and feel

too good to let it all just go to waste. So there.
    I don't know your situation at home very well or

even anything about your husband except that you still seem in love(?). Before you try out "the field" I assume you

have talked about the lack of intimacy in your relationship and your desire to get some more lovin' in the bedroom?

I'm bring this up because after I got divorced my wife told me she had been sleeping around because of my lack

of attention , never mind the fact that she assumed it was the mans job to do any initiating and never made the

first move or discussed her sexual feelings with me.

Just wanting you to think about alternative

actions to improve things at home before taking the easy option....
    Alternatively , what about

swinging. He might be into it and as you're mature adults it could save going behind each others backs and bring

some spice back into the bedroom?
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    I don't

know your situation at home very well or even anything about your husband except that you still seem in love(?).

Before you try out "the field" I assume you have talked about the lack of intimacy in your relationship and your

desire to get some more lovin' in the bedroom?
    I'm bring this up because after I got divorced my wife told me

she had been sleeping around because of my lack of attention , never mind the fact that she assumed it was the mans

job to do any initiating and never made the first move or discussed her sexual feelings with me.

Just

wanting you to think about alternative actions to improve things at home before taking the easy option....

Alternatively , what about swinging. He might be into it and as you're mature adults it could save going behind

each others backs and bring some spice back into the bedroom?

Hi Gaf,

Thanks for your post.

I have tried everything you stated above except for swinging and that doesn't

appeal to me. It wasn't easy coming to this decision for myself -- this has been going on for the past 7 years.

He needs medication and for whatever reason he won't take it. I don't know if it's ego, a guilty conscience, or

just being in denial, but I'm not trying to figure it out anymore.

There's a lot of water under

this bridge. He did a lot of sleeping around in the past and I forgive him for it. I'm not divorcing him and

he's not divorcing me. We've got a good relationship but you know what they say: Sex is like oxygen -- you

don't worry about it unless you're not getting any.

Phero Dude

Thumbs up

OK ,
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

lol.. I'm pretty sure

someone on the forums had that "sex is like oxigen" phrase as a signature for quite a long time.
    Belgareth.. was it

you by any chance?

Anyway Scarlet, nice report. You seem to be on top of things. I gotta admit I judged you

at first for the thing with your husband, but that last post of yours changed my mind. You're both grown up and if

he needs to treat some problem of his and won't take your help - I guess you have to take care of yourself too

Besides, I'm just a 23 year young-man... I can't be judging a smart 40 year young like yourself

Keep posting... I look forward to hear what the doctor (and his secretary) did hehe

Stranger

Hi tB. I understand

completely. When I wrote about being married I expected to be judged but I wanted to be honest about it

regardless.

Anyway, thanks for your nice post. At 23 you seem to have it going on. I don't doubt I could

learn something from everybody, regardless of their age/race/marital status. I may be 40 and smart but I've not

deluded myself into thinking I know everything.

I will keep you posted about the doctor and his

secretary.

Scarlett,

I understand -

same situation here but with the genders reversed. I hate to say it but sometimes an outlet outside of marriage is

the only way to keep the family together and that's is the most important thing.

Still, it is important, at

least in my case, to be discreet and to not embarress her. Make sure you allow your mate his

dignity.

Whitehall

Stranger

Exactly. I assure you

that I would never do anything to embarass him or myself, but it is what it is. And why not be honest as long as

we're under the internet's (relative) cloak of anonymity?

Thanks for writing.

Journeyman

Wink You are the best thing on this site!

Dear Scarlet Tango,

You rock. I love how you are telling it like it T-I-iS.

You are shot in

the arm for this site. Men, young and old, are awaiting your next post.

Keep them coming and show these

folks what it means to be 40 and hot.

Sweet Thing.

Stranger

Thanks Sweet Thing! 40

and hot -- I like the sound of that.

Mrs. Tango,

Perhaps we

should compare notes. Send me a PM.

Stranger

Sure will.

Edited

to say>>> I tried but I don't have permission from the forum administrator to send Private Messages.
    Last edited by Scarlet Tango; 10-02-2007 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Needed Editing

Right now the PM system is not

functional. You guys can swap email addresses. If you'd like I can facilitate that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

fine with me.

deleted by Whitehall
    Last edited by Whitehall; 10-04-2007 at 12:15 PM.

If I have both your permission

I will send you both each other's email address.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

We've made other arrangements

but thanks for your offer.

Thread Information