I

bought PI/w, APC, Liquid trust, EoW and various gel packs from the Love-Scent store. I used EoW first. When I

first opened the bottle and smelled it, I couldn't believe how rank it was. The first time I used it, I applied 2

drops to each wrist, 2 drops to cleavage, 1 drop to each side of neck. I gave myself a really good headache. After

about an hour, I felt better so I sprayed on some of my homemade perfume and went shopping. I didn't notice

anything out of the ordinary. I went to my cousin's house and she told me that I smelled really good, which blew

my mind because I was self-conscious about stinking of EoW. Anyway, no hits. After playing around with it for

about a week, I must be used to it because it doesn't smell bad to me at all! Just fruity. Now, I use two drops

on each wrist and a drop behind my neck and I'm amazed at how men respond to it -- Caucasian men to be exact. They

stop, stare, crack jokes, strike up conversation. I sometimes get looks or smiles from white guys but usually not

this boldly. It's all good though.

On Monday, I went to my aunt's house for a BBQ. She's a very

conservative, religious 72yr old. I wore EoW and 4 squirts of Liquid Trust (I also wore something from another

site). She told me a SCANDALOUS secret about someone from her church and she's NEVER done that before.

BTW This may be TMI, but as soon as I spray the Liquid Trust, I have to use the bathroom. Anyone

else??

Here's the clincher: Yesterday, I cracked open my bottle of Primal Instinct/w. I couldn't

figure out how to get anything out of the dropper so i took it off and rubbed some oil on my wrists, neck &

cleavage. I also wore my usual dose of EoW. Went to Sam's Club for groceries with my daughter and my 27 yr. old

niece. I was a man magnet. One guy in particular, a very nice looking 30somethingblack guy walked past STARING so

I smiled and kept walking. I caught him looking a few more times and was really flattered, although i felt a little

bad for my niece. We left the store and loaded the car and here's this guy riding by slowly like he's looking

for someone. We pulled out of the lot and in my rearview mirror, I see him make a u turn and he was right behind

us. He started honking his horn and trying to wave me over at the light but I kept going. I think I'd better cut

back on the Primal. I know I read on here that it hasn't been performing lately but my experience was totally

different.

I also bought a bunch of stuff from another site so i guess I'll go over there and report on

those.

I was skeptical but not anymore.