Close

Journeyman

Default Some recent experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I used a 2

year old pack of AE last Sunday. I remember I had a bottle of AE awhile back which I sold. Now I remember

why.

Sunday, i go to church, the AE is making me feel weird and "out-of-state". Some who are normally

friendly with me are stand-offish and short in their words. Others are MORe talkative, noticeably. Back at my

place, my friend starts some shit with me for no reason at all, calling me names and shit (he's beta, so sometimes

I have to deal with him trying to AMOG me, which would be funny to watch if it weren't so annoying) I gave him shit

back all the harder and he shut up and cooled off. Definitely a negative hit there.

Later, at a pig roast,

there is one guy who kept hanging near me and talking like FOREVER, this dude was easily twice my size, and maybe

twice my age too, biker-type, and was totally seeking my approval. Kind of cool, but kind of weird too. Definitely

a hit, without a doubt.

All throughout the day AE was making me feel nervous, like people were out to get me

or some shit. That is why, I now remember, I sold my bottle of the stuff two years ago. Love the smell

though.

Today I wore like 25" of SOE, on forearms/neck, one dab of NPA on neck. Covered with Dolce&Gabbana.

At the gym, girl at desk was like drawing a blank and faltering as I tried to pay my monthly dues, and a girl behind

me on a elliptical was urging her to take care of me faster/better. It was funny, and I'm quite certain it was a

hit. These girls are a 7 and a 9, respectively. 9 kept looking over her shoulder at me during workout. Also

noticed a lot more eye-contact, usually gym-girls are as stand-offish as can be. Then at work I noticed more

closeness and submissiveness from my female boss and coworker. NIce.

'Slinger

Quote Originally Posted by Slinger View Post
    Well, I used a

2 year old pack of AE last Sunday. I remember I had a bottle of AE awhile back which I sold. Now I remember

why.

Sunday, i go to church, the AE is making me feel weird and "out-of-state". Some who are normally

friendly with me are stand-offish and short in their words. Others are MORe talkative, noticeably. Back at my

place, my friend starts some shit with me for no reason at all, calling me names and shit (he's beta, so sometimes

I have to deal with him trying to AMOG me, which would be funny to watch if it weren't so annoying) I gave him shit

back all the harder and he shut up and cooled off. Definitely a negative hit there.

Later, at a pig roast,

there is one guy who kept hanging near me and talking like FOREVER, this dude was easily twice my size, and maybe

twice my age too, biker-type, and was totally seeking my approval. Kind of cool, but kind of weird too. Definitely

a hit, without a doubt.

All throughout the day AE was making me feel nervous, like people were out to get me

or some shit. That is why, I now remember, I sold my bottle of the stuff two years ago. Love the smell

though.
    Slinger,

Hmmmm,.....
    You say it was a 2 year old pack of AE Gel that you

used,....

The old AE Gels contained a total of .13mg of pheromones. There was about .057mg of Androstenone in

each one.
    Most phero users that I know consider .02mg of A-None to be a fairly hefty dose.
    If you used a full

pack then you applied nearly three times that.
    I don't think it's too surprising that you saw some negative

results.

Alter Ego has always been

a very successful product for me. When applied judiciously I don't think that there's a better stand-alone product

out there.

The new AE Gels

contain a total of .08mg of pheromones of which @.035mg is A-None. (Still a "multiple application" packet in my

book.)

Oscar

Thread Information