Close

Default Old member returning.....with combo quesion

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was a customer of LS and was on the forums years back....

I bought some of the products and it

worked so well I met my wife...so I didn't really need it any more...

But alas males and females I don't think

for the most part are designed to co exist together forever...so we got divorced (thank god I was prenuptially

protected )

Anyway, time to get back in the game...god I feel so free again !!

I see there are some new

products... my favorite has always been Chikara as that stuff just smells so good and attracts the girls like

flies.

Question, can you use the new unscented Alpha 7 and cover with Chikara?

Or would I be getting too many

mones in the mix?

I am 31 5'11 205 pounds and 10.5% bodyfat...I look like an athlete work out all the time...

could I be overdoing using A7 and Chikara as I may be secreting a bit more naturally?

Thanks and Im so excited to

go hunting again!
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

I've never used A7 with

Chikara but have used TE with Chikara, in small amounts with pretty good results. You are bigger than me but it

sounds like we are built in a similar manner and work out about the same amount. I'm 5' 8" and 190 lbs. No idea

what my body fat is but I am in good shape. However, I am almost 20 years older than you.

For me personally,

only small amounts of -none in any mix and never alone. Otherwise I get a wide range of negative reactions.

Something that has been working out well lately is AQ with A7 (scented) covered by Oud and musk. It gets me a lot of

compliments as well as a lot of hits from a wide range of women. Sometimes they are a bit too young for my taste but

not too often. You should have no problem attracting the 20-something crowd.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thanks belgareth, I never

really took the time to learn the custom mixes or try them for that matter, but this time around I am going to do it

right and try and learn and try some mixes... I've got time..
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

The best advice is to start

with a single product and test it to figure out what it does for you. Start small and work your way up, giving the

product plenty of time and various circumstances to test it. Once you figure out your ideal dose with one product,

move onto another. It may be tedious but it works and you end up with a good, solid understanding of the products

and how they work for you.

I don't really bother much with fancy mixing and exact ratios like some do. Most of

what I do is rules of thumb and by guess and by golly.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post

I

don't really bother much with fancy mixing and exact ratios like some do. Most of what I do is rules of thumb and

by guess and by golly.
    I'm surprised at that Belgareth! Being scientifically minded I figgered you'd

be spreadsheeting everything.

I'm with ya though. A few failures, a few successes, a lot of reading, and I just

go with what seems right. And since I don't drink much anymore I can actually remember what I wore on the good

nights.

I used to do that. Still have

lots of facts and figures from the first couple years. It's like my work in computers. I know the details and can

talk all day about interrupts or caching or data packets but I rarely need to use the information to get the job

done.

Now I am more interested in playing with a product and seeing what it does more from the human side of

it; end results. People have always been great to watch and reactions to mones can be amazing. More than anything, I

use mones as a tool to grow my business. Attraction and respect are powerful tools when trying to convince somebody

to use my company's services. Getting hits from pretty girls is frosting.

You are right. Keeping my head

screwed on straight and not drinking much is a huge help too. I'm getting too old to do much hard partying

anymore. My body doesn't spring back like it did twenty years ago.
    Last edited by belgareth; 09-06-2007 at 04:42 AM.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information