Close

Default No result with NPA, am I doing something wrong?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So I have been using NPA for 3 days now, but I got no results whatsoever. This is how I

applied it: I pressed my wrist against the opening of the bottle, and turned the bottle upside-down quickly and

back, so about one drop or less got on my wrist. I then rubbed both of my wrists together, after that I sprayed a

couple spray of my Lacoste cologne on my wrist, then I rubbed my wrists again to so the cologne gets distributed

evenly. I know I can't expect results straight away but 3 days without anything is making me worried. Am I applying

too much or too little? I'm afraid of applying more because there are only so much in this 10ml bottle and I don't

want to waste it. Please help me guys.

Most people say give it a

few weeks before you knock it.Also its meant to be mixed in with cologne.Whether it is effective dabbed on and then

covered with cologne I don't know,but that could be it.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidShadow View Post
    So I

have been using NPA for 3 days now, but I got no results whatsoever. This is how I applied it: I pressed my wrist

against the opening of the bottle, and turned the bottle upside-down quickly and back, so about one drop or less got

on my wrist. I then rubbed both of my wrists together, after that I sprayed a couple spray of my Lacoste cologne on

my wrist, then I rubbed my wrists again to so the cologne gets distributed evenly. I know I can't expect results

straight away but 3 days without anything is making me worried. Am I applying too much or too little? I'm afraid of

applying more because there are only so much in this 10ml bottle and I don't want to waste it. Please help me

guys.
    Maybe you haven't read enough.

Maybe your cover scent doesn't work with NPA. Stink +

stink = nada!

Maybe you're a midget, so it would be best placed on your head instead of your wrist.

Did you

know that NPA works best for some, mixing it with cologne at 3:1, 4:1, or 5:1?

You'd probably get better help

if you told the mone world more about yourself ... age, height, weight, race, shy, outgoing, etc. etc. ... you know,

all the important stuff.

The SEARCH function should be your friend here. If you clicked on it, type

NPA, you should get loads of ideas.

It's all about experimenting, Shadow. Hang in there.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well here's part of my

original post, which has my personal information:

I'm 21, Asian, 5'8", 175lb, moderately fit (I jog and play

basketball regularly), I would say I'm above average looking. Right now I wear Lacoste Red cologne, which is on the

spicy and "sportive" side. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank cuz I'm a university

student.

I'm not a midget, I'm 5'8", and I spent more than 2 weeks reading on this forum before buying.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Well

here's part of my original post, which has my personal information:

I'm 21, Asian, 5'8", 175lb, moderately

fit (I jog and play basketball regularly), I would say I'm above average looking. Right now I wear Lacoste Red

cologne, which is on the spicy and "sportive" side. I'm looking for something that won't break the bank cuz I'm a

university student.

I'm not a midget, I'm 5'8", and I spent more than 2 weeks reading on this forum before

buying.
    Cool! Now the experts should be able to help you.

Do you get compliments with

Lacoste Red, or is it just something you like?

Do you own any other scents, or Love Scent products?

There

are lots of posts by Asians for Asians ... did you come across any of them?

Hang in there!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well when I first got

Lacoste Red, I let a couple of my friends (girls) to smell it and tell me what they thought, they said it smelled

nice. Also NPA is my first and only -mone product.

You say you are 21 plus

above-average looking. Also from the way you are writing the posts I suspect wearing only NPA may be to much -none

for you.
    Try wearing LESS of it and maybe smile more
    But I still think it's best to balance everything by

adding -nol to the mix.
    I am 21 too, above average looking(that's what I hear anyway..)and although I'm not

Asian, the best results I got was from SOE+NPA mix.

Thanks TylerD, I'm going

to try just two small dabs, and when I get my next paycheck I'm going to get SOE as well.

SoE is a good idea. Try that

without the NPA first. Then add NPA in very small quantities to supplement the SoE.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

So I ordered SOE yesterday

and I can't wait to try it out. So to my understanding SOE has a scent itself and I shouldn't use my cologne if

I'm using SOE is this correct? I'll see what kind of reactions I get and I might add a tiny bit of NPA

afterwards.

I'll

see what kind of reactions I get and I might add a tiny bit of NPA afterwards.
    Known as the famous "DD"

(Donald Duck) mix.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Cool My own 16 cents

I'll

start by saying the replies you got here seem just about right. You got very good advice here - use it
    I'm 23

and started using `mones when I was about 20 years young.
    Not Asian though... But I too am good looking hehe

I'd say ordering SOE was a SMART move
    Try using just a little bit of NPA and spread it

around as much as possible. With it, use more SOE.
    I agree that by the way you're writing these posts you probably

don't need much of a `none addition to your natural signature. But let alone that - You're 21 years young and I

assume you want to attract women\girls at the age range of 18 to 25 (am I right, by the way? this is also an

important factor here).
    Young girls tend to be more attracted to `nol. So again - SOE is your thing. Women at the

age range of 24 to 29 (from my experience) tend to be more attracted to `none. And as I understand it from the

forums, women older that 29 also tend to be attracted to (even heavier) `none products [ayone feel free to correct

me on that one if I'm wrong ).

Anyhow, unless you're only trying to attract younger girls, such as 16 to 19

year olds, in which case leave the NPA aside and just use SOE... You're BEST method is to use just a little NPA

(say, a small drop, or 2 small dabs taken with your fingertip) and much more SOE (say, a few inches spread out

through your body... including neck). That mix should drive women\girls at the age range of 18 to 25 (especially

the 20 to 24 range) wild and crazy for you.

Bare in mind that you DO have to wear it for a while until

your own body gets used to it. Only then will you notice results. And try to notice suttle [I

know I have a spellng mistake here lol - but i've got no idea how to write it the right way]
    results

as well (not just DIHLs, but also simpler things like numerous looks towards you during the day, and simple

small-talk flirts)... That'll set you on the right path to naturally flirt and act in the way that should get the

girls going for you.

My most favorite mix, which has given me awsome results time and again, is based on TE &

SOE. TE is the very same formula as NPA, only more diluted (You can see for yourself by pressing the next two links

and comparing: The

Edge
    ,New Pheromone

Additive
    ). Now if you think of the amounts of TE I put in that mix, you can substitute it with about 1/5 of

that amout or so of NPA; considering NPA is about 5 times stronger than TE.
    If you wanna see that mix,

click here. And make good use of it
    (The mix

is highlighted in green text).

Now about the smell of SOE used with or without a cologne... I'm not so sure

about SOE as a standalone, `coz I myself use SOE unscented; But I wouldn't use NPA without a cologne cover - as it

is a very strong (and specifically heavy-`none) product.

If for some reason you're still hesitant about

using only a small amount of NPA... `coz, hummm... I don't know... maybe you're afraid it won't spread out into

the air enough to get into that girls' nose\brain\genitals(lol)... Well in such a case I strongly advise you to

read The Minimalist

Manifesto
    !

Best of luck and do post hit stories

Cya` around.

Thanks tenaciousBlade, that

was really helpful, and you are right in assuming that I am looking to attract girls in the same age group as me. I

guess I should have tried SOE before NPA but I never knew that younger girls are attracted to SOE more than NPA. So

thanks a lot for the info and I'll definitely keep you guys posted if I get any hit results.

Hey... no problem

I'm happy to help someone who got as fas as these forums

Try to think of it more in terms on

what's got `nol in it rather than `rone or `none. It's true that SOE is better for younger girls, but it's simply

more edjucational for yourself if you look right at what it's made of

P.S.
    No obligations of course, but

you can thank me by adding to my reputation hehe
    It's that little middle white icon beneath my name to the

left of the post
    If you hover over it, it says "Add to tenaciousBLADE's Reputation"

Phero Enthusiast

So I have been using NPA for 3 days now, but I got no results whatsoever. This is how I

applied it: I pressed my wrist against the opening of the bottle, and turned the bottle upside-down quickly and

back, so about one drop or less got on my wrist. I then rubbed both of my wrists together, after that I sprayed a

couple spray of my Lacoste cologne on my wrist, then I rubbed my wrists again to so the cologne gets distributed

evenly. I know I can't expect results straight away but 3 days without anything is making me worried. Am I applying

too much or too little? I'm afraid of applying more because there are only so much in this 10ml bottle and I don't

want to waste it. Please help me guys.
    NPA doesn't work for everyone. My first pheros were PI and

APC and I got literally no results. Gave up on them for a bit until SOE came out and I started getting regular

hits. The rest is history. I occasionally use NPA, but only in small doses in a mix. Also applying -none three

days in a row could create OD issues, if I'm going -none I generally only do it one day and then give it a rest.

Then again, I may in fact be the king of overdosing - I'm quite poor at not overdosing and sweat a lot so I'm

always afraid the pheros will wear off quickly on me.

Anyway, I've found -none works best with "older"

women (30s/40s) and many black women. In general thats true of most of my pheros, since I started using pheros I've

attracted a ridiculous amount of black women and every 30-something woman I meet can't stop chatting me up. White

women are up and down, I get a lot of mixed signals. One night they'll be all over me, the next night they'll keep

their distance. Could just be a social thing too though, black women and older women tend to be more aggressive

than white women.

I'm 6'5" 285 fun-loving teddy bear type but some women are still very intimidated by me

I've found so I try to stay away from the -none except in small doses.

A1, SOE, Chikara are the best

products for me I've found. I like Impi and I think it has potential but I haven't had enough time in the field

with it. A1 does occasionally make me very depressed but it works so damn well on women its hard for me to not use

it.

SOE is the very best thing to get for a newbie. It also helps to put a little bit under your nose. I

know when I have SOE under my nose I get a bit of a "high" and definitely come out of my shell and am kind of the

dominant, funny guy I want to be to attract women.

Yo`... nice post reply

mate.
    I wouldn't be afraid of swet. Our body also spreads pheromones through the swet itself, so don't be afraid

of a washout and unless you tried it several times with great results - I see no reason of re-applying just `coz you

swet a little river

I myself love my A1 (but I think it's more productive in relasionships).

Can you

pleeeease elaborate about whatever experience you've got with IPMI? and was it IMPI original or if else what

color?
    Please... I bought IMPI myself but have yet to try it and I'd love to hear some experience about it

So I got my bottle of SOE

today! Scented. I must say I love the scent myself. I don't know exactly how much I should apply, I did two passes

on each forearm, and about three passes on my neck. What do you guys think?

Also the scent itself doesn't last

long.

The scent itself is so

subtle that I don't think anyone notices it for very long. But the unconsious effects are still there and the stuff

is still on you.

For reference, see the green text of

this post. There you'll se the exact amount of

SOE (and other `mone-products) I put on, on an almost daily basis. I'd try more than what you di, but you should

experiment by yourself as it depends on your own `mone-signature, humidity and warmth at you area, your diet, if you

go to the gym and such factors. So do some experimenting and try raising the dosage slowly until you find

your best fit

Thread Information