Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: The great test

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The great test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well we\'ve been following you like a damn soap opera. Did you bang your wife\'s sister? I can\'t say I\'m not curious. Shaking my head, but still curious.

**DONOTDELETE**

strike 1 = her period
    strike 2 = her new boy friend
    strike 3 = the true nice guy that resides deep within my worn soul.

Even with 2 strikes agains me the very first night after my wife was asleep, there was a little knock on the door, i got up and went out and sit with sister in law for 3 hours and here all her sad tales and I held her in a brother in law way. She was slowly getting inot the wild new smell on the back of my neck. Make no mistake about it there was a deep attraction. She stated that I smelled \"funny\" I ask her if she liked it and she said \"it is really different, what is it?\" I made a small laugh and changed the subject. She was in a sad place and time in her life, a deeper sadness than I realized, so the first night was my best chance and I just knew it would feel to wrong. The last night I could take it no longer and I ask her point blank what the fuck was going on with all this snuggleing and feeling and her kissing my chest, and what would happen if I made any advances on her like she had been doing with me. I told her I wanted her but that I just felt strange about it and she told me \" I tihnk you are a good guy, but that you take advantage of situations and act on your animal instincts.\" Women amaze me, where do they come up with this kind of shit?
    Her and I will never have any normal type of brother in law sister in law relationship, and I guess I should be mad at her for all the mind games she has played with me, but I do so enjoy a good mind game and this time I was did not get to play and much as I was played, but in the end I did not just hide my head in the sand, I went forward and took it as it came.
    There is not any doubt about the power on P.I. in my mind, I am sure that her being on her period did not get me any smell points but she did smell it and it was new and exciting to her.
    ~ so good guy by default ~ I am now know too her as \"sweet brother\" !

**DONOTDELETE**

And what happened then...?
    Well...in Who-ville they say
    That the Grinch\'s small heart
    Grew three sizes that day!

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, I guess I will finally throw in the towel and send in my 2 cents.

Funny.
    All this bravado manly talk have apparently been fibs.

Look at this thread! Everyone\'s too eager to put in their manliest \"I\'d hump any girls I feel like\" to notice that you\'re all really going nowhere in this \'project\'.

At this point, we\'re not even near the 2nd base, set aside \"banging the lights out of dear ol\' sister-in-law\". Excuses came and go, more often than the much anticipated \'action\' (which isn\'t even existent, by the way).

So let\'s just cut the chase here. What really is the purpose of this thread?
    Are you aiming for an admission from others that you\'re \"the man\"? Okay, there, you are. You\'re \"the man\"!

Seriously guys, if you\'re all looking for sordid stories, there are several other threads here that have more than this. They contain less fluff, and are a lot more honest.
    Not to mention that when they aren\'t so successful they don\'t make excuses such as \'period coming!\' or \'boyfriend on shore\', or \'it\'s her fault, she\'s been playing me\' (while you\'ve actually been plotting all these complicated plans) or even the best, \'i\'m too nice, really\'.

This thread is getting repetitious. Post, reply, flame, flame, reply, flame, flame, flame. Let\'s start a more interesting one, \"Actual SUCCESS stories and the pheros involved in them\".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information