Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The great test

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The great test

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well whatever he does it is dangerous and well i guess hell put his results up anyway and their will be some here that will play along and agree and others that dont, maybe hes wife might think its kinky and get in on the act or something. Who knows there are soem weird people in this world and some weird setups out there just have a look at some of these religious groups in the states for men who control their wives and marry and have large families it sounds like a good show for

JERRY SPRINGER the husband who used pheromones on his sister in law to seduce her and bang her off. lol [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Judgment is more or less wrong in all forms.
    It is the curse of the simple human mind. Many , many if the ills of this world are based on far fling judgment, of how some one or some group feels other should live there life. Fear is another basic driving forse in the human existance, and when someones fear is the fuel for their judgment on others true wrong is done.
    Last time my sister in law was here she made the first, second and third move.
    This time I will do what I do in the \"life of the moment\" As I travel threw this life of mine I wonder just how many \"lives of the moment\" all the judgers of the world have lived ? Look deep and look honest at the fear in your soul before you cast your judgment on another.
    May even the most judgmental of them all live another day and learn another way.
    I fully intend on reporting back the outcome of this test, maybe it will be the final downfall of my wild ride maybe not.
    In the big picture of life I still fail to see it as such a crime. I sleep well at night.
    [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

With that kind of an attitude we may as well open up the prisons and let them all go...who are we to judge what another person should and should not do. To them, murder is not wrong, it is a life choice. And they don\'t lose sleep over it. Where is the line drawn between one person\'s morals as acceptable and another\'s as improper? I have my own views about this ongoing post, but I\'ll keep them to myself as I never try to preach morality to others...they should be advanced enough to figure out what is right and wrong on their own. If not, they are not worth the advice anyway...so either way it\'s best just to keep opinions to yourself I guess. Besides, humans are stubborn and rarely heed advice or pay attention to preaching.

Journeyman

Ghostclown:

If your so comfortable with what your trying to do then why don\'t you just openly discuss it with your wife? or is SHE too judgemental too?

I\'ll be the first to admit that I\'ve f*cked up royally at times in my life....I\'ve never met anyone who hasn\'t. But when you came to this forum announcing your plan and then asking for help in achieving it you opened yourself up to \"judgement\".

Just as you have a right to come here and let us know that you have a wife who\'s not worthy of your faithfulness; and a sister-in-law you\'re obsessing over.....well , those of us who think this saga is a bit much have a right to say so.

You can hurl all the existentialist bull crap you want; you can wax philosophical from here to tim-buck-too but the bottom line is......YOU\'RE the one who dragged your pile of manure into the forum.

I say go for it Dude!!!!! Hell I\'m not judging you I want you to succeed. If you\'re sister-in-law is making all the moves than I see no problem with it. Who knows your wife might join in. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow! Heated debate here!

I just wonder... what is moral anyway?

\"Moral is me\" said the Caesar. Or is it \"The art of enjoying earthly pleasures with the most possible spiritualty\"?

I think ghostclown you are faling to be honest to your wife. In my own private life, my sexual freedom is not negotiable and I always lay that as a clear rule. Leave it or take it.

Of course I give the same kind of freedom to the women around me.

I came to this kind of life because I am tired of watching \"perfect\" marriages being cheated. So I turned honest and began accepting human nature.

**DONOTDELETE**

People go to jail for victimless crimes just because what there doing goes agaisnt the social norm. The social norms are were many of the people with a group mentality take there values because in reality there confrmist without there own ideas. Ghostclown what your planning may be agaisnt social norms, but if ur really going t do it at least its your own decision. I support you fully. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said a little rebellion is good for society. We shouldn\'t let others control our lifes. Anyhow these days women are becoming more pig like than men, but thats a whole different topic. Risks are something we all must take to learn more about ourselves plus you might learn a little more about your wifes fantasies.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is this thing still going well would ghostclown please just bang his sister and law off and tell us anyway and lets forget about it lol i guess some people like ramming thier ideas down others throats but hey go for it folks i do agree however that society needs a common set of \"laws\" to avoid actual harm coming to its citizens ie murder rape child sex abuse robbery fraud corruption(applies to policitcans) openness of spy agencies a big thing in australia at the moment of the government using its big brother powers to win the last election through deception of the public and media.

Hopefully the howard government will fall for this one and take our governor general to.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry if we are talking of morals sex and religion i had to put the other thing in about politicans and corrupt customs agents now its all complete oh yeah back to the pheros i would use alter ego and SOE combo ghost clown for \"the great test\"

Journeyman

null\"What interests me most are the people who seem to show anger in their posts. It is this anger that is an example of the downside to the world. Wisdom seldom grows in the dim confinds of judgment\".

Ghostclown

Definitely count me among those showing anger in their posts. And let me add another \"philosophical\" quote:
    Wisdom seldom grows in the dim confines of a sister-in-law\'s genitals.

Who do you think you\'re kidding here? Maybe you need to justify this whole sordid mess by twistedly turning it into some noble quest for freedom and wisdom. Your last post gave me the best laugh I\'ve had all week.

As for anger being \"an example of the downside in the world\"........what in the world are you saying? Do you think there is never a justifiable cause for anger? Do you think if a spouse knows they\'ve been cheated on and deceived that they should just deny any anger over it? Maybe slaves should never have become angry enough to revolt; maybe we should just forget about 911 and give terrorists free reign; perhaps we shouldn\'t even \"judge\" terrorism at all. Geeeez Ghostclown, if you\'re going to throw out generalizations at least do it with a bit of intelligence.

Frankly, I don\'t give a damn if your wife has 10 sisters and you screw every one of them. What irks me is you come to the forum spewing all this bravado in a public place but your balls seem to shrivel up when it comes to letting your wife in on your plan.

**DONOTDELETE**

hit her pillow with some as well so she will have you on her mind all the time while she is in bed. everydaY THAT SHE IS THERE.

OH DON\'T WORRY THAT YOUR WIFE MIGHT PICK UP YOUR SCENT ON THE PILLOW SPRAY HERS ALSO [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]null[/img]

I will agree with the \"judgemental\" ones but ignoring that.....

Today on the Children\'s Television Workshop, we\'re gonna learn a new word!!!

Hi kids!!!! Bert the Pervert here!

Do you know how to spell E-N-T-R-A-P-M-E-N-T?

doh!

**DONOTDELETE**

People have little or no morals nowdays with respect to marriage anyway. Just go bang her. It\'s unfortunate that your only other sexual release has to be your wife\'s sister. But if that\'s your choice....crap if I were a woman I\'d rather my husband tells me he banged a hooker as opposed to my very own sister. To me this shows a lack of respect for your marriage, your wife, and your wife\'s family. You certainly have the sexual energy, why not just go pick up some bar fly. The moral high road would be to nip your sis-in-laws advances in the bud and explain to her like an adult that it would be wrong. Seems you\'re more in it for an ego boost than for releasing sexual tension. Our frontal lobes which house moral and control issues are what separate humans from \"lower\" animals. If you have such a wandering eye, I would suggest introspection of your relationship with your wife. Or just be a pig and go bang her....either way I\'m not losing any sleep.

**DONOTDELETE**

The sister and law is just as guilty as ghostclown if she allows it to happen (something about a lack of respect for her sisters marriage and putting herself before her family) even with guys using pheromones women still have the choice to ignore us or say no. Heck ive had enough female phero users pulling the same stunt on me (been going myself for four years and have come across a few in that time) and i still ignore them if i aint interested or play it cool to keep the peace or whatever if ghostclown and his sister and law bang it off it wont be the end of the world. Put them on jerry springer and make em some money or something.

**DONOTDELETE**

What do you think a guy like myself could get out of old Jerry ?
    Do you think I would have to fight and yell and all that shit or could I just keep being cool ??

**DONOTDELETE**

What interests me most are the people who seem to show anger in their posts. It is this anger that is an example of the downside to the world. Wisdom seldom grows in the dim confinds of judgment.

Wisdom

The price of wisdom is the lost of want. Want is a far down intestinal hope or need that often discounts fear. Fear can be a lie, it is a doubt, the doubt of something we have not yet tried to attain. When want dies or is no longer a force greater than fear then the ability to learn will erode until it is completely blocked by fear and the over all lack of wanting to feel why, or think why, or know why.
    If absolute wisdom could be reached there would be no need for fear or want. Both fear and want are the colors in the human sprit that give us the ability to create art and also the capability to destroy.
    ~ J.L.H. 06 . 10 . 01 ~

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey ghostclown, that is a really morbid thought!

**DONOTDELETE**

Today is \"The Day\"

2 drops of P.I. behind each ear and then play it by ear...... heheh

\"What I am putting down on paper is
    literally what is happening to me as I move forward. This is no land of the imagination, it is dangerous in a most literal sense. It is the culmination of my time spent in total humiliation and failure. I have been on the outside.\"
    William S. Burroughs
    July 1952

**DONOTDELETE**

Well with two drops of PI if ghostclown doesnt\'t get any shes gonna get some somehow because 4 days of constant pheromone eposure is gonna to have her horny as hell. She definetly will not associate it with her sister so the only other canidate is you, ghostclown.Lol just try to keep down the noise

**DONOTDELETE**

Isn\'t 4 drops of PI a real OD?

I use two dabs, which are less than 1 drop...

**DONOTDELETE**

How appropriate that Ghostclown would quote William S. Burroughs... Here\'s a description of that wonderful guy (if you want to read the whole text, go see http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:3iw5Mbjbma8C:www.britannica.com/magazine/print%3Fcontent_id%3D54230+%2B%22Christopher+Lasch %22+%2B%22roger+kimball%22&hl=en
    )

\"...Burroughs\'s even creepier world, marked by paranoia and unrelieved sordidness, has left a number of individual casualties we know about quite well. It would be difficult to overstate the loathsomeness of Burroughs\'s opinions. Asked about Christianity, he said: \"I\'m violently anti-Christian. It was the worst disaster that ever occurred on a disaster-prone planet, the most virulent spiritual poison. ... Fundamentalists are dangerous lunatics. There\'s really no place for them in an over-crowded life boat. They\'re a menace.\"

Burroughs apparently thought women were a menace, too. He once advised Peter Orlovsky, Ginsberg\'s boyfriend, to \"take a tip from me, kid, and steer clear of \'em. They got poison dripping all over \'em.\" In an interview from 1969, Burroughs explained that \"I think love is a virus. I think love is a con put down by the female sex. I don\'t think it\'s a solution to anything. ... think they [women] were a basic mistake, and the whole dualistic universe evolved from this error.\" Ginsberg recalled that Burroughs, in a fit of paranoia, believed that women were extraterrestrial agents and that \"maybe you had to exterminate all the women, or get rid of them one way or another. Evolve some sort of male that could give birth by parthenogenesis.\"

Barry, Miles claims that Burroughs later \"modified\" his feelings about women. Perhaps he did. In any event, in 1951 Burroughs was living in Mexico with his wife, Joan, and the young son he had fathered. Unable to procure her favorite amphetamines, Joan was drinking a quart of tequila a day--which, Burroughs\'s biographer tells us, cost four cents, \"the cost of a boy,\" whose services Burroughs\'s availed himself of regularly. Burroughs\'s drug of choice at the time seems to have been yage (a hallucinogen that Ginsberg indulged in frequently as well). He was also drinking heavily. One afternoon, he and Joan were very drunk at a friend\'s apartment. \"Bill opened his travel bag;\' Miles recounts in his biography, \"and pulled out the gun.\" Burroughs then said,

\"It\'s about time for our William Tell act. Put a glass on your head.\" They had never performed a William Tell act before but Joan, who was also very drunk, laughed and balanced a six-ounce water glass on her head. Bill fired. Joan slumped in her chair and the glass fell to the floor, undamaged. The bullet had entered Joan\'s brain at the temple. She was pronounced dead on arrival at Red Cross Hospital.

Burroughs jumped bail and fled Mexico rather than stand trial. He later said that it was his wife\'s death that made him a writer, forcing him into \"a lifelong struggle, in which I have no choice except to write myself out.\" Another choice might have been to lead a responsible life and take care of the son he had fathered and the daughter he had inherited from his wife\'s previous marriage. But Burroughs abandoned them both to other family members. His son survived until 1981, when he finally managed to drink himself to death at the age of thirty-three. Burroughs claimed to have felt badly about that, too.

There is not much to be said about Burroughs\'s writing. It consists of semiliterate ravings by a very sick mind, a kaleidoscope of surrealistic depictions of drug-taking and sex. One of Burroughs\'s favorite scenarios was to picture young boys being simultaneously hanged and sodomized...\"

No wonder Ghostclown likes Burroughs. The phrase \"..semiliterate ravings by a very sick mind...\" fits both of them real well, don\'t you think?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hal,

Thanks for the info. My illiterate literature background was thinking of Edgar Rice Burrows...Tarzan and Land That Time Forgot. I was thinking...why in the world is someone quoting him.

This other Burrows seems like the type that would have tried for his wife\'s brother. I agree somewhat with his stance on zealous fanatics. But everything else is just way too bizarre to relate with.

**DONOTDELETE**

Damn HAL thanks for the info. That guy was messed up. Why did they even publish his crap, serously?

Phero Dude

Guess things did not go as Ghostclown planned.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think he got caught and his wife killed him. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe Ghostclown got caught up in a world that he was projecting out of his own mind. Reality was distorted and when he was trying to get some he was actually raping his sister in law.I mean we all can tell he withut a doubt has some mental illness, likely Paranoid schizophrenia, characterized by dillusions and thoughts of grandeur.. She charged him and he had no one to bale hem out becaus his wife was pissed.

**DONOTDELETE**

Or maybe some other chick raped him while he was out shopping with an OD and he is chained up as a paranoid females love slave his wife probbaly doesnt miss him and who cares about the sister in law cause his chained up as a peice of meat with some nymph chick somewhere damn hey. Or are you still in the background ghostclown. Love the name though i should care myself clownghost or haunt a house or lifeboat or the loveboat.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep lets burn the books !
    Lets make rules !
    Lets kill all the gays !
    Lets close up our small minds to everything that is not safe and predictiable and lets all never even try to understand something new or different.
    The truth is out there, but it could be scary so lets just call it wrong and go back under the sand. Man this forum is starting to sound like 1957 !!

Enlightened One

1957 well by the new forum members latley it looks like a few people are a trying to denounce this stuff before it takes off. A few people are getting very shirty when told this stuff does have an effect (could be perfume companies at work) although ill keep posting because it does have an effect. For those that it doesnt work for well stop buying it and let those that it does work for keep using it and getting the enhancement and benefits etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you mean 1984?

Judging by your not posting any results, I\'d guess nothing happened?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information