Close

Default Hey Everyone. Newbie here with some questions.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys n gals. thought i would say hi and ask a few questions about mones. First though a little

about yours truly. I am 17, male, about 6ft 2" and straight (if thats important atall). I have never been the most

confident person and have alot to be desired as a conversationalist (while around women i find attractive). I

bought the SoE packets (haven't arrived yet though), I was wondering if anyone has any success stories with these

and also what the best way to use them is or any products you would recommend for someone in my shoes.
    thanks

I used the gelpacks,about

3/4 worked for me.Everyone around me seemed to loosen up basically,so it could help you with your conversations.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Hey

guys n gals. thought i would say hi and ask a few questions about mones. First though a little about yours truly. I

am 17, male, about 6ft 2" and straight (if thats important atall). I have never been the most confident person and

have alot to be desired as a conversationalist (while around women i find attractive). I bought the SoE packets

(haven't arrived yet though), I was wondering if anyone has any success stories with these and also what the best

way to use them is or any products you would recommend for someone in my shoes.
    thanks
    SOE good product 4 your age, Great sound advice from Iaskalotof?s.

The chicks will be somewhat shy as well

generally, But it is still cool to be shy when communicating with them as long as you are natural and relaxed, also

it gives them a chance to do some talking which can give you information about their interests or concerns and then

you can talk back on the things they have in mind.

Like they will say, " I met this really nice

guy today, he was just a little shy but soooo understanding and well you know"

The SOE will effect them once they catch a

whiff or two, there is still work to be done in the initial communications department, this is no big deal

though.

The

more girls you talk to the more chance of getting hits.

Its a multiplication thats the name of the

game.

And

before long you are the most understanding and popular Alpha Male in the circle amoungst the

chicks.

Also

apply your Pheromones mostly on your lower body IE inner wrists elbows biceps sort of because you are a tall guy and

dont want the vapour dissapating over their heads in the breeze.

Last night i had some girls visit and sitting

at the table i was discreetly waving a paper napkin over the back of my hands and blowing the mones in their

faces,

Sounds crude, but it always does the job and produces results.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Hey Jamie, as I already

answered a newbie at the age of 18 today, I can just repeat myself here, but better yet, I can refer you to his

thread in which there are only 2 replys so far including mine.
    I'm confident it would be of much use to you. So

please do click here

And welcome

Thanks for all the info guys.

OK, so i got my order today which happened to come with a sample packet of edge wipes. I put them on just before

going down to the ACF (army cadet force). I put the edge wipes on firsts and gave it 30 mins to dry in before I put

the SoE gel on. The results were not blatant and weren't quite what I expected but theres a start. Things that I

noticed were that first off I felt a little more confident and chatty myself (placebo?), the NCO's were friendlier

towards me and other cadets were definitely acting a little more sexual but the strange thing is, not to me,

well...as much as some. I suspect this is because there were many people around so it would be difficult to

pin-point where the mones are coming from. I also asked a few people to "smell my cologne" (I wasn't wearing any)

and they said they didn't smell anything (possibly showing the amount i was using was a good mix as it gave off no

smell).

Overall result: more chattiness,friendliness and flirting than usual but to everyone around and not just

me.

I have decided to try something a little stronger than edge - NPA, but i will be keeping the SoE.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie3500 View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys. OK, so i got my order today which happened to come with a

sample packet of edge wipes. I put them on just before going down to the ACF (army cadet force). I put the edge

wipes on firsts and gave it 30 mins to dry in before I put the SoE gel on. The results were not blatant and weren't

quite what I expected but theres a start. Things that I noticed were that first off I felt a little more confident

and chatty myself (placebo?), the NCO's were friendlier towards me and other cadets were definitely acting a little

more sexual but the strange thing is, not to me, well...as much as some. I suspect this is because there were many

people around so it would be difficult to pin-point where the mones are coming from. I also asked a few people to

"smell my cologne" (I wasn't wearing any) and they said they didn't smell anything (possibly showing the amount i

was using was a good mix as it gave off no smell).

Overall result: more chattiness,friendliness and flirting

than usual but to everyone around and not just me.

I have decided to try something a little stronger than edge -

NPA, but i will be keeping the SoE.
    Seeing as you are young and fit, I would

say you really do not need any added Androstenone as in NPA or Edge when aiming to attract appropriate female

attention, and i would say SOE would be better suited 4 your needs.

Never the less in an all male enviroment some

Androstenone could be of benefit to you if you can handle the effects of appearing to be extra dominant amoungst

your male associates.

And as you are young the addition of the NPA or Edge could make you appear as more manly and

confident amoungst your peers if you are also working on projecting the = image.

Remember you are in charge so make the mones

work for you, once you have them on just carry them with your projected image in your sights and do not let doubts

get the smallest foot hold.

With the correct attidude and the added edge the pheromones will project you can go from strength

to strength.

If yr makin de Cake the pheros be puttin the iceing real good on de top of, tis 4 shure as i know

it.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information