Close

Stranger

Default SOE Not Working for Me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've tried all ranges of doses of SOE, from small applications to large (up to about 40"). I've

been told at these doses it gets everyone around me extremely chatty and kinda goofy. But, for me, I'm noticing

nothing out of the ordinary.

The only time I ever noticed any effects

from SOE was when I first started using it. And that's really because it had an effect on ME, which opened me up

and my attitude rubbed off on other people. Since then, I've gained a tolerance to even the large doses (and I've

only been using it for a month) and people don't seem any more chatty around me.

I'm a fairly social person, so I'm not a wallflower, at least in most situations. I'm

6'3" 235, blood type A+, and have very oily skin. I dunno, maybe these things have something to do with it.

Either way, this has become really frustrating. I've had more consistent results with TE, actually, and given

-none's classic INCONSISTENT responses, that says something about my experiences with SOE. I'm not getting

negative reactions (headaches or anything) just no different reaction whatsoever than without

SOE.

Any thoughts?

Phero Dude

Red face remove

decided to remove my post

sorry...
    Last edited by gaf; 08-29-2007 at 12:17 AM. Reason: dufus writing.....
    early 40's white male or or

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by TRDE59 View Post
    I've tried all ranges of doses of SOE, from small applications to large (up to

about 40"). I've been told at these doses it gets everyone around me extremely chatty and kinda goofy. But, for me,

I'm noticing nothing out of the ordinary.

The only time I ever noticed any effects from

SOE was when I first started using it. And that's really because it had an effect on ME, which opened me up and my

attitude rubbed off on other people. Since then, I've gained a tolerance to even the large doses (and I've only

been using it for a month) and people don't seem any more chatty around me.

I'm a fairly

social person, so I'm not a wallflower, at least in most situations. I'm 6'3" 235, blood type A+, and have very

oily skin. I dunno, maybe these things have something to do with it. Either way, this has become really frustrating.

I've had more consistent results with TE, actually, and given -none's classic INCONSISTENT responses, that says

something about my experiences with SOE. I'm not getting negative reactions (headaches or anything) just no

different reaction whatsoever than without SOE.

Any thoughts?
    Try 12" on each washed inner elbow spreading up towards the biceps and down the forearm, and

another 6" between the wrists and then rubbed under ears and down towards your chin.

Have you tried adding some TE to the SOE

?

I am

curious as to how and where you may be applying the SOE ? IE how spread out for instance and what area, also the

temperature you are working at.

I have used several bottles of the unscented variety and also

gel/pkts,

If

i have a run of non hits as i have had but can usually work it out as there is sometimes a simple obsticle only.

Also are

you wearing a scented variety ?

Just curious because personally when i use a gel/pck and add a good splash of aftershave and

let it dry and then spread the SOE let it dry and then spray a little more aftershave and pat it in it seems to work

better for me.

And sometimes a persons physiology may be suited to something different or even a different

pheromone additive.

Its good to see that you are perservering with the SOE and giving it every opportunity for success

before moving on to an alternative.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by TRDE59 View Post

I've had more consistent results with TE, actually, and given -none's

classic INCONSISTENT responses, that says something about my experiences with SOE. I'm not getting negative

reactions (headaches or anything) just no different reaction whatsoever than without

SOE.

Any thoughts?
    Not sure exactly what you're saying here. TE (none)

and SoE (nol, rone) are different pheromones entirely. Are you mixing them or wearing each as a standalone? None is

a pretty consistently successful pheromone on its own, and mixed. You say SoE changed YOU but not others around

you. Interesting. Placebo effect could be happening, and your enthusiasm has worn thin. Are you mixing the products?

Paying very, very close attention to those around you? I've noticed that I get reactions that I completely miss

until later, when I realize what I missed. I'm learning though.
    Greg
    Last edited by idesign; 08-30-2007 at 02:58 PM.

Thread Information