Close

Stranger

Default Help with mixing.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys, I was a

member here a long time ago, I think I started using pheromones in the year 2000 or something. Back then we only had

androstenone and androstenol, Bruce was still living in Japan and love-scent still had that little

lucky-slot-machine promotion. I remember there were some really cool members here like Dirk from Germany, Mike G,

Supercat, etc. Ah, those were the time. I tried logging in with my OLD account but I think it was deleted for

some reason.

Anyway, back to the point, the "it" products back in the good ol' days were Primal Instinct,

Androstenone Additive (I was one of the first beta testers to ever use it ) Xcite wipes and Phero Factor. So I'm

not familiar with some of the newer products and how much of the stuff I should apply to my skin. After looking

through the forum last week I went ahead and ordered the following products:

-Chikara
    -SoE
    -The Edge heat

-Xcite Wipes
    -and the sample packs

The package promptly arrived at my door today (it only took 7 days with

the cheapest shipping method ) so I'm eager to go for a test run. I recently moved to Hong Kong from Australia

and I was wondering what kinda mix would get me some sexy attention from Asian women? And what kinda mix

could make me look more trust-worthy in a business environment?

Sorry for the long post by the way.

Welcome back. You go waaaay back.

The very first forum was a rent-a forum thing, very primative; just one long thread as I remember. I haven't heard

from Dirk in a long time. Last I heard he was in law school.

The Xcite wipes are completely different from when

you were using them before. Supplies are very occassional. Edge Heat is still one of my favorites, but they never

really caught on like I thought they would. Chikara is our number one seller; great smell, but you probably want to

spike it with a little NPA, which is probably still the most dependable workhorse. Edge packets are good. Lots of

bootleg products floating around, including Primal, but we got the real stuff now.

Oz to Hong Kong, big change.

I spent a week in HK long ago. I always had a Jones for Asian women; finally married a Japanese one.

Peace and

welcome back to the forum,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Hey

guys, I was a member here a long time ago, I think I started using pheromones in the year 2000 or something. Back

then we only had androstenone and androstenol, Bruce was still living in Japan and love-scent still had that little

lucky-slot-machine promotion. I remember there were some really cool members here like Dirk from Germany, Mike G,

Supercat, etc. Ah, those were the time. I tried logging in with my OLD account but I think it was deleted for

some reason.

Anyway, back to the point, the "it" products back in the good ol' days were Primal Instinct,

Androstenone Additive (I was one of the first beta testers to ever use it ) Xcite wipes and Phero Factor. So I'm

not familiar with some of the newer products and how much of the stuff I should apply to my skin. After looking

through the forum last week I went ahead and ordered the following products:

-Chikara
    -SoE
    -The Edge heat

-Xcite Wipes
    -and the sample packs

The package promptly arrived at my door today (it only took 7 days with

the cheapest shipping method ) so I'm eager to go for a test run. I recently moved to Hong Kong from Australia

and I was wondering what kinda mix would get me some sexy attention from Asian women? And what kinda mix could

make me look more trust-worthy in a business environment?

Sorry for the long post by the way.
    I get

mostly ignored by Asian girls when i have an abundance of Androstenone applied, but this effect i have noticed does

dramatically change to one of excellent attraction after several hours if i have mixed with a gel/pkt SOE and some

light enduring fragrance.

My g/f suggested we get the train to China town one day so arrived at the station and

the trains were out so had to hang around for the free bus connection.

I had on a drop of Alpha7 and full

gel/pkt SOE around the gills.

I was getting heaps of respect type responses from men who were greeting me with

nods and waves like as if they new me and the chicks were just staring at me and my g/f she was un moned.

Soon

as i arrived at China town i noticed that the effects just seem to dry up it was unsettling but after about 3 hours

my g/f started commenting that i was smelling sexy.

and then after she the g/f went her own way i was sitting

around indoors and the hits started to come in with a distinct change around as some delightfull Asian girls started

drifting in and sitting around next to me smiling and acting flirty, it was amazing how fast they cleared away when

my g/f returned and sat beside me with her arm around.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Try 10 inches of SOE & 2 sprays of

Chikara , thats a good "friendly mix".
    One long strip of soe from under the ear to bottom of neck each side &

around 2 inches on each wrist. Plus two sprays of Chikara on a bare chest , aim at the dimple at the base of your

neck.
    Of course you can spice it up with some "edge" if you wish but take it easy ,for me heavy none is a no no

around asians.
    Give that a go!
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Try 10

inches of SOE & 2 sprays of Chikara , thats a good "friendly mix".
    One long strip of soe from under the ear to

bottom of neck each side & around 2 inches on each wrist. Plus two sprays of Chikara on a bare chest , aim at the

dimple at the base of your neck.
    Of course you can spice it up with some "edge" if you wish but take it easy ,for

me heavy none is a no no around asians.
    Give that a go!
    Interesting

titbit on the Chikara Gaf, so 2 sprays on upper chest just covered by a tee shirt sort of thing huh buddy ?

I never have the feeling that the stuff works under clothes, even though i have been told by

Catlord and others that they the pheros work fine even when covered, probably my mind doesant visualise it or accept

the concept for some reason huh.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I never have the feeling that the stuff works

under clothes, even though i have been told by Catlord and others that they the pheros work fine even when covered,

probably my mind doesant visualise it or accept the concept for some reason huh.
    Thats

why I spray it on my upper chest just like a cologne , my theory being that some will get on my neck and the rest

will be released later due to my "body heat". There's no scientific reason as to why by I feel like this but I

think that scents should be part of you rather then coming from a specific area on your body.
    Now I remember.... I

had an ex GF that used to sleep in my T-shirts when I went away for work , she always remarked that she loved the

smell of me and that wearing my T's made her feel sexy. (must have been the WAGG I used to wear)

Stranger

Great. What about using the Edge

for the none and using the nol and rone in SoE as a buffer?

And has anyone used ? Is that like Chikara?

Thanks.

Great.

What about using the Edge for the none and using the nol and rone in SoE as a buffer?

And has anyone used

? Is that like Chikara?

Thanks.
    Sure Biggie your first idea

with TE and SOE is spot on, because you will be covered and it will really give you the Edge Plus when it is your

turn in the arena. Yes i also score some broadsides with this little diddle.

Yeaaar i hear good reports from Belgareth

about the good social aspects of AQ also Gegogi enjoys it with a little added aNONE, there are also others who enjoy

the social aspects of the probuct and from all accounts it could be very good in the communication stakes and with a

little work and or some added aNONE you would probably be in like flynn.

Id probably give it a blast myself except i

am saving up for some Androstadienone, ha ha the pennies are still piling up.

Phero Dude

Great. What

about using the Edge for the none and using the nol and rone in SoE as a buffer?
    Isn't that what

I said in a roundabout way???
    It's pretty much common knowledge that asian woman ain't too keen on

heavy none , If you're a white dude take it easy.

Great.

What about using the Edge for the none and using the nol and rone in SoE as a buffer?

And has anyone used

? Is that like Chikara?

Thanks.
    I've been playing with AQ for some months now and have been

getting great results. Personally, I think it does a lot better than SoE for the social/sexual hits. And if you add

something like a small amount of A7 or TE to it you get really strong hits.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Wooh, I think I ODed on the edge

yesterday. I was trying to mix it with my cologne and I spilled some, so I wipe the excess in my hair (big mistake).

I started feeling sick last night when I went to bed, the stuff must've rubbed off from my hair to my pillow, and I

must've been inhaling the stuff all night. I got up during the night multiple times feeling light headed and

slightly short of breath and I'm still feeling kinda dizzy right now.

I guess that taught me a lesson to not be

a stingy bastard.

Wooh,

I think I ODed on the edge yesterday. I was trying to mix it with my cologne and I spilled some, so I wipe the

excess in my hair (big mistake). I started feeling sick last night when I went to bed, the stuff must've rubbed off

from my hair to my pillow, and I must've been inhaling the stuff all night. I got up during the night multiple

times feeling light headed and slightly short of breath and I'm still feeling kinda dizzy right now.

I guess

that taught me a lesson to not be a stingy bastard.
    I guess it is just

a natural reaction, ive done the same thing at times.

I am more carefull now, but i still have a

bottle with wiped up stuff in it plus some obsolete mixes, i have labelled it phero slops and i use it as a

substance when i want to take measurements of atomiser drops per spray ect.

I have the phero slops in a Blue Stratos

bottle, guess i can always sprinkle some on my mates next time we hit the night clubs.

How about just purely SOE on

asian girls/ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    How

about just purely SOE on asian girls/ladies.
    Overall SOE will be the best

bet, with a little refreshing spray of fragrance nothing too pungant i would say, and visual presentation is very

important .

Once communication has been instigated with one of these charming creatures and the ice has been

broken well like any woman they love to talk so make sure they receive encouragement by giving them a good whiff of

Scent of Eros.

And when lip kissing always be prepared for this may happen anytime so have several inches along

your top lip.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Overall SOE will be the best bet, with a little

refreshing spray of fragrance nothing too pungant i would say, and visual presentation is very important

Once communication has been instigated with one of these

charming creatures and the ice has been broken well like any woman they love to talk so make sure they receive

encouragement by giving them a good whiff of Scent of Eros.

And when lip kissing always be prepared for this may happen anytime so have several inches along

your top lip.
    How many inch should i apply? im 21 asian chinese

Quote Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
    How

many inch should i apply? im 21 asian chinese
    Start of with around 15" spread

around on wrists and forearms and a smear on the top lip for kissing.

When you are not persuing the alluring Asian

women then some added TE could be a good drawcard for you.

I have also noticed good interactions with

some beautifull and worldly wise Asian women when i have been applying 30" SOE and dab of Androstenone mixed in with

some spicy fresh aftershave.

I always spruce my appearance up when i plan on seeking out these beautifull and alluring Asian

beauties.

The younger ones and some of the older ones even do tend to be a little on the trendy

side.

Make

sure you have a nice mobile phone to flash around when around the young ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information