Close

Stranger

Default Starting off the grand experiment...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Going along with the theme of newbies posting, I've been reading the forums for awhile and have been trying to get

a sense of what works and what doesnt. I'm a college sophmore, age 19, a little less than 6ft tall and like 210 -

I played football and other sports in high school so im athletically built. People say I am attractive, so I'll

take their word for it.

I ordered TE gel packs, unscented, a month ago to start testing and used a varying

quantity from 1/4 of the pack to half the pack to even less than a 1/4. There were intermittent signs it kicked in

but to be fair to the mones I wasnt really with anybody close, more just walking and making random conversation.

Ive had a friend for a long time, she and I dated on and off last year for about 8 months, and we've remained close

friends ever since, and I wanted to try this stuff to...see what happens with me and her, because she has been

sending mixed signals for a long period of time while we've been friends.

I used like a 1/4 pack on my neck

and forearms when we got together and covered it with some axe-type deoderant spray. At certain points during

dinner she would seem to pick it up, but it wasnt a strong reacton, just brushing her foot against me time to time.

When we were in the car and within closer proximity, shed laugh more, bring up "dirty" topics and even kind of slur

her speech a bit and seem giddy. Should i use some more, like half a pack and try to keep close enough for the

mones to rub off on her, or is what im using too much already?

gracias (muchos)

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy75 View Post
    Going along with the theme of newbies posting, I've been reading the forums for awhile and

have been trying to get a sense of what works and what doesnt. I'm a college sophmore, age 19, a little less than

6ft tall and like 210 - I played football and other sports in high school so im athletically built. People say I am

attractive, so I'll take their word for it.

I ordered TE gel packs, unscented, a month ago to start testing

and used a varying quantity from 1/4 of the pack to half the pack to even less than a 1/4. There were intermittent

signs it kicked in but to be fair to the mones I wasnt really with anybody close, more just walking and making

random conversation. Ive had a friend for a long time, she and I dated on and off last year for about 8 months, and

we've remained close friends ever since, and I wanted to try this stuff to...see what happens with me and her,

because she has been sending mixed signals for a long period of time while we've been friends.

I used like a

1/4 pack on my neck and forearms when we got together and covered it with some axe-type deoderant spray. At certain

points during dinner she would seem to pick it up, but it wasnt a strong reacton, just brushing her foot against me

time to time. When we were in the car and within closer proximity, shed laugh more, bring up "dirty" topics and even

kind of slur her speech a bit and seem giddy. Should i use some more, like half a pack and try to keep close enough

for the mones to rub off on her, or is what im using too much already?

gracias (muchos)

I think considering your stats that 1/4 of the TE gel/pkt would be sufficient

because this amount will be giving you about 20mcg of Androstenone which is as powerfull as using a drop of Primal

Instinct.

You may be on the right track considering the girlfriend has not exibited signs of offence at your

pheromone signature thus far.

You may also find benefit by trying out some Scent of Eros ( SOE ) when you get the chance as some

of this formula added to what you are applying at the moment could give you a real boost in the attraction

stakes.

You

could probably start out by getting some SOE gel/pks and starting out with about 1/4 or 1/2 pkt applied near your

TE application sites.

It is good to see that you are not drowning out your TE with excessive amount of fragrance, try

and find out what her favourite cologne is and work with a little of it if you can suss it out.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    :

You may be on the right track considering the girlfriend has not exibited signs

of offence at your pheromone signature thus far.

You may also

find benefit by trying out some Scent of Eros ( SOE ) when you get the chance as some of this formula added to what

you are applying at the moment could give you a real boost in the attraction stakes.

It is good to see that you are not drowning out your TE with excessive amount

of fragrance, try and find out what her favourite cologne is and work with a little of it if you can suss it out.

Great tips Terry, esp about not drowning out the -mone scent. And, of course, I

can't say enough about SoE.

Its all about experimentation.

flyboy, if you're getting the reaction you

describe, the rest is up to you, don't push the mones too much. They will always work best in close spaces, like

the car, and intimate situations. Spread them around your body more, not more product, but more distributed. Think

about where her nose is, and will be, during the date. Good job and follow up on what you get, and keep us

posted!

Greg

Thread Information