Close

Phero Enthusiast tenaciousBLADE's Avatar

Question Questions about A1 & IMPI... Plus: Some advise about a great mix for young people.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Edit: come on

people.. 99 views and not even one reply?

Is there no one here with experience with

A1 & IMPI?

Prelog note: At least read the questions at purple part of the

post please ^_^;

So I've been using `mones for a looong while.
    I love`em... no doubt

But before we get to the meaty part of this post, let's start with a little bit of history,

apologie\explanation, and most important: My advise!

Since I've bought a series of about 8 different products

on LS, I haven't been visiting the forums very much. And even when I did - I didn't comment. This ain't going to

change, but I apologize for it. I have written a long, very detailed report of hits, thinking I'll upload it when I

finished... but the hits just kept on coming (honest)... and so, instead of fnishing my report, I ended up living my

life and not taking the time to get on writing it
    So you all missed out on it and now I don't think I even

have it anymore (or may the first few pages still be barried somewhere on my PC?). So for that - my apologies.

What I can do about it is give my advice (bottom lines of my personal reaserch on `mones).

Defenetly

the BEST advise I have to give would be prefeared by the 21-25 year olds of us, as I am myself 23, and

was about 20 or 21 when I started using them.
    And that advice would be to use

DD Lite. That is the

general advise. I myself used that mix only a few times. Later on I devised my own amount of SOE, and my own

amount of TE. I would have to agree with the very expirienced guys here on the forums, and say that a `mone user

should be aware of his own, specific, `mone signature. The amount of `mones one should use, is specific to his own

body. To truly understand what I mean, keep on reading the forum until you're so full of it that you know it all by

heart

I myself, use mostly (and almost daily), the next mix:
    -

1.5 inch stripe of SOE on my wrist (rubbed across both of my wrists).

- about

1.5 or 2 inch stripe (depending on my mood that morning) of SOE on the right side of my neck - rubbed

in a little.

- (again) about 1.5 or 2 inch stripe (depending on my mood that morning) of

SOE on the left side of my neck - rubbed in a little.

- about 2 inch

stripe of SOE on the right side of my hip... some of it peeking out of my pants, and some of it

calling her from beneath my pants.

- (again) about 2 inch stripe of SOE on the

left side of my hip... some of it peeking out of my pants, and some of it calling her from beneath my

pants.

- 1 full dub of TE split between two fingertips, and then each

fingertip smeared on down from the back of my ear and down through the jawline - all the way to where the fingertips

meet: at the tip of my jaw.

- 1 dub of TE split between two fingertips,

and then each fingertip is rubbed on one shoulder and spread out as much as possible throughout that

shoulder-side.

- 1 relatively small dub of TE spread as a straight line on my

pubic hair (I used to shape it as a down-arrow lol.. feel free to do so.. I'm not sure if it has an affect on them,

but it's funny).

what's left on my fingers I rub on my chest (mostly the upper side of

it).

- Nowadays, as I'm in a relationship, I also spread the tinyest amount of

SOE on my cheekbones - while I'm smiling. I DO think it has an effect... after checking it for a long

while, I can advise that it even helps me smile more... aaand, when u smile, the `mone has a better chance of

spreading onto the air... so the girl feels better when when she makes you smile - and an NLP anchor is produced

On a sidemark - I use Edge Essentials (Arouser Blend) instead of

The Edge. I use SOE Unscented. And I usually use Pacco Raban's XS perfume\cologne as a cover.

That is defenetly my number one favorite mix. I use it a whole lot. And girls at age range of 18 to 25 throw

themselves at me on a twice-a-weekly (sometimes even daily) basis. The 16 year olds now look at me more as a friend,

and don't start conversations as often as before, but I guess I'm getting too old for those little chicks anyway

haha
    (The SOE [nol] does work with them, but the TE [none] get's them a bit more causious... some of them

don't even mind the TE.. and actually like it just as well as the 18 year olds).

So anyhow, after almost two

years (or so) of using that mix, I realized it's not only a sexual mix, but also a friendly mix (it DOES have lots

of nol in it).

And here I find myself in a wonderful relationship... after having so much casual sex that I

even started to get sick of it.
    Bare in mind, that if you want to get results with this mix - you HAVE to sometimes

make contact.. as in: get out of your home, talk, even make

"accidental-`oh-our-hands-just-happened-to-brush-each-other`" looks... that give away that "I didn't do it on

perpouse, but I certainly don't mind touching you *wink*" vibe. I hope you got what i mean hehe.

So I'm in

this relationship with a lot of attention - which I really missed having. Now, this girl is SO hot. She blushes all

the time - which really turns me on. And she's totally got the hots for me. She'd have the hots even without the

`mones, but I don't know how she would handle it if I go off them lol. She absolutly adores the smell. We've been

together for about a month and a half and already I can't count the number of times she said things like: "How do

you smell so good EVEN in the mornings?!" and "Did you bring your own soap? You didn't? I don't get it... Is your

smell so powerfull that it shines through even when you use the soap in MY shower? My god, you smell so great!".

Seriously - I am saying the mear truth here... she said both of those things (and more like them). I remind you - I

am 23 years old... and she by the way, is 24.

So now you got that the mix I use (more of a spread than a mix but

nevermind that...) is great both as a sex addition (although girls did have somewhat of a tendency to develop

some feelings towards me after a while), but also as a relationship booster.
    The sex is great, which does help out

here, but the smell helps in things like: making us smile more, want to be together more, talk and be chatty, be

touchy, lie down and spoon each other after sex... you know... be more of a couple material. Take in to account that

if I were to not return the same kind of vibe (as I did to a different girl)... she'd still want sex

- yep... worked too. But then again... why won't I give that vibe back? She's gorgeous and wonderful and

smart!

On a sidenote - if you want to attract the 25-30something year olds... PI and NPA

are your `mones

So now that I dealt with the old - on with the new!

I've been

wanting to try this for such a long time. I have 8 different types of `mone-products, but one product I didn't buy

`coz it said "don't buy this if you're a newbie". I wasn't a noob, but it was the first time I bought from LS so

I didn't buy it. And now, I've used SOE & TE (EE) so much, that I had to re-order... so I bought this one too: The

notorious A1!

(also known as A-1, Andro1, Andro-1 and

[URL="http://www.pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androstadienone.htm"]androstadienone[/U

RL]).
    The most interesing post I read about it was

[COLOR=darko

rchid]this one[/COLOR]
    . It talks about A1 being more of a pair bonder `mone than a `mone

designed to attract people into a relationship or a one night stand.

I was very curious

about it for a loooong while, and still am. Only now - I can check it out. I bought a full stregnth bottle

of

A1, and I'm ready to add it to my

mix.

My mix feels SOooOoooOoOooOOOOooOooOo good, that I can't just start from A1 by

itself. So I intent on starting by sabstituting the TE on the shoulders with a dub of A1 on each shoulder. I might

even try it tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll have the effect of adding an "I'm starting to fall inlove with him and I

think I might be ready to admit it" vibe to her feelings & thoughts

In addition,

I'm so curious about all the reaserch going on LS, that I bought IMPI Original. I bought the original because the

unscented versions seem to go very well with me. And yet I'm not sure how to use it. I'm not sure if it'd be wise

to mix it, or if it'd be wise to test it on her for the first field test... or should I first test it as a

mearly social `mone?

I hope this long post was of benefit and interesting for you. And

now please... pleeease please... Can you give any advise? Both about A1 or IMPI...?

I'll be here to

check the replys as soon as I can.
    Meanwhile, have fan `mone-users!
    May we all be as practical & as spiritual

as the blade of scent
    Last edited by tenaciousBLADE; 09-01-2007 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information