Close

Default Liquid Trust Update?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Gents,

A while back there was an active thread about Liquid Trust. There was some debate about its potential for

effectiveness, as well as some posts that gave it mixed reviews.

Does anyone still use it? Why or why not?

If you do find it's effective, how do you use it and what do you mix it with?

Thanks,

-CAt

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Hey Gents,

A while back there was an active thread about Liquid Trust. There was

some debate about its potential for effectiveness, as well as some posts that gave it mixed reviews.

Does anyone

still use it? Why or why not?

If you do find it's effective, how do you use it and what do you mix it with?

Thanks,

-CAt
    I purchased some of it and still have about 10 mls left in

the bottle after using about 2/3 of a bottle i would say i did notice a positive effect by spraying 4 times on outer

chest shirt areas at about shoulder height.

This stuff seems to have an effect for me if i use 4 or more sprays and it does

not seem to be very enduring, but it did give me positive results.

During a crucial interveiw the female

interveiwer repeated to me an several occasions " I believe everything you are saying" I had 4 sprays on, the

interveiwer asked me to call her back on the telephone which i did do an hour later, and she seemed very doubtfull

that it was actually I that had spoken with her an hour previously, for some reason i dont really know why she said

this when i was speaking on the phone.

I Think you could get a

result from it if you used enough, but it is an expensive shot and also not considered by the majority of my

contacts as being a very effective product.

I keep mine in the refrigerator door as some users think that it may be heat

sensitive.

If i get an appropriate window sometime soon i will give it another run and report back.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

I've had positive reactions with

women when using the LT. Usually a "I feel like I really know you" and "You make me feel so safe". Short lived,

but effective. I probably will buy again when I run out, although I only use it for 1st, 2nd, 3rd dates and

business meetings.

Stranger

Default Something for a "showdown"

Hi, I have an accademic project presentation. Actually it is re-presentation. The first one was thrown out by the

lecturer largly due personality clash. I wont bore you with the gorey details.

Suffice to say I am

resubmitting it and requested an independent accessor to be present. The project is judged purely by my

presentation. It is going to be a tense oral exam. The examinors are going to consist of two male power brokers and

an attractive female lecturer.

To date I have used Liquid Trust and found it quite effective in similar

circumstances including job interviews. Although i did not realise the effects are so short lived.

Do you

think I would be playing with fire if I added some Alter Ego to give me an aura of confidence along with trust?

Considering men might be intimidated.

I tend to signal incongruent messages when under a lot of pressure both

relating to men and attractive women.

I appreciate all constructive input

Phero Dude

I don't know about you but it

sounds like an important occasion to me , I'd rather lay off the none (AE) UNLESS I'm very sure of the amount that

works well. Otherwise , You can't go wrong if you use some SOE. (with or without AE / LT)
    How about getting some

friends together and role playing in front of them if you are feeling a bit unsure of your presentation. As you said

, confidence is what the examiners are looking for so you need to have no doubts about what you put across , you

must have someone that can "mentor" you for this exam and help mentally prepare you?
    'Mones will help , but you

need to have the inner game goin' on too.
    Good luck!
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hi, I have

an accademic project presentation. Actually it is re-presentation. The first one was thrown out by the lecturer

largly due personality clash. I wont bore you with the gorey details.

Suffice to say I am resubmitting it and

requested an independent accessor to be present. The project is judged purely by my presentation. It is going to be

a tense oral exam. The examinors are going to consist of two male power brokers and an attractive female

lecturer.

To date I have used Liquid Trust and found it quite effective in similar circumstances including job

interviews. Although i did not realise the effects are so short lived.

Do you think I would be playing with fire

if I added some Alter Ego to give me an aura of confidence along with trust? Considering men might be

intimidated.

I tend to signal incongruent messages when under a lot of pressure both relating to men and

attractive women.

I appreciate all constructive input
    Ditto gaf's remarks. Stay away from -none

products in professional situations.

Not sure what you mean by the tendency to "signal incongruent messages".

Perhaps you're confident with your work but less confident on a personal level. If so, I have that same

"incongruity".

gaf is right, you must have your game on. Believe in your mind that you have a powerful idea

which is valid and important. Why else would you have spent so much hard work and time developing your thesis? You

are the man, and "power brokers and attractive female lecturers" are simply other people who need to see your

light. Give it to them.

Its hard to advise on mones, but I've had huge success with SoE in business situations,

and A1, but I use that more in social situations. SoE lasts nicely, apply to pulse points and other bare skin 1 hr

before presentation. Maybe 6-10" overall, spread around. Repeat, discourage -none usage.

If its the attractive

lecturer who threw out your first presentation SoE may help, its soothing and friendly. You may want to cover it

with a light classy cologne if its the unscented version of SoE. Even then I like to cover.

Anything you use

will have the most effect in close situations.

Hope this helps,
    Greg

Stranger

Thak you all for the prompt and helpful replies. You have all guessed correctly that i am quite confident in my

profession. The incongruence has to do more with personal historic life long baggage and still being worked

on.

Interestingly the academic issue reflect these patterns. I.e. bullying and harrassment...

There

are a total of three male lecturers involved who rely primarily on "behind closed door" 3 against 1 assessments.

They tried to frame me cuz I complained about their course delivery.

The attractive female lecturer whos has

not taken any of my subjects seems more like an unwilling accomplice.

It's a very pathetic affair, suffice

to say I have to a large degree managed to vindicate myself and the male power brokers are very much in retreat. The

lecturer who threw out my project has not been teaching ( due also to similar omplaints by others) and the

Department of Education are looking into how courses are delivered at this college. I.e. unionised teachers

unwilling to do paper work.

However to save the college some "face" I am being obliged to re-present that

project.

I am going to be faced with friends of the original lecturer (two males ) and the attractive female

lecturer who probaly wishes she was never involved.

I just sensed that I should some how project a dash of

power but mainly power which comes from trust rather than arrogance.
    I.e. not to scare them.

I know it

must be there somewhere but I would still be very grateful if you could spell out all those

abbreviations.

What are "nones"
    Which SOE would you recomend me to order.?

Default IF it was I then A314 and LT or SOE unscented.

Thak you all for the prompt and helpful replies. You have all guessed

correctly that i am quite confident in my profession. The incongruence has to do more with personal historic life

long baggage and still being worked on.

Interestingly the academic issue reflect these patterns. I.e. bullying

and harrassment...

There are a total of three male lecturers involved who rely primarily on "behind closed door"

3 against 1 assessments. They tried to frame me cuz I complained about their course delivery.

The attractive

female lecturer whos has not taken any of my subjects seems more like an unwilling accomplice.

It's a very

pathetic affair, suffice to say I have to a large degree managed to vindicate myself and the male power brokers are

very much in retreat. The lecturer who threw out my project has not been teaching ( due also to similar omplaints by

others) and the Department of Education are looking into how courses are delivered at this college. I.e. unionised

teachers unwilling to do paper work.

However to save the college some "face" I am being obliged to re-present

that project.

I am going to be faced with friends of the original lecturer (two males ) and the attractive

female lecturer who probaly wishes she was never involved.

I just sensed that I should some how project a dash

of power but mainly power which comes from trust rather than arrogance.
    I.e. not to scare them.

I know it must

be there somewhere but I would still be very grateful if you could spell out all those abbreviations.

What are

"nones"
    If it was me in your

position i would be wearing A314 x 2 dr on wrists and one on the chin: With 4 good sprays of LT sprayed on upper

outer chest area of shirt immediatelly before the interveiw if possable to spray immediatelly before the gathering,

as the LT effects dont seem to have an enduring quality.

The

application of Alpha314 would help to reinforce your status as a worthhile and gentlemanly like individual, and is

an excellent product to have on hand or in your pheromone stash erum repository.

Concerning Scent of Eros, females always seem to be receptive to its influence i have found from

10" upward starts to elicit favourable reactions for me, or between 1/2 and 1 full gel/pkt for lasting first

impression, can also be used with fresh application of LT for a dynamic result.

Plz if you may keep us informed on the issue with respect.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 08-22-2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: add letter

Phero Dude

What are

"nones"
    Check out the phero library top right of

page.
    simply put: 'none or none or it's full name androstenone, is the powerfull "male" pheromone that signals

you are da man! think bad boy vibes the woman love and gets you into fights with the wrong crowd.
    Products like

NPA , Primal Instinct , Alpha 7 use this as a main ingredient. You don't want to use this in an important meeting

without knowing exactly what reactions you will get. I can use 1 dab , others can use 3 drops without

overdosing.

SOE , go for the unscented as won't clash with your cologne of choice.
    Most people report

that 8-12 inches rolled on will do the trick.

Good luck with the presentation!

Stranger

Hey guys, I really appreciate all the help and support. Thanks. I will be ordering SOE and Alpha314 soon and keep

you all updated...

BTW i am not able to find any detailed ingriedient info on Alpha314 ...

can anyone

tell me what it contains if this is NOT a none product?

Phero Dude

Here's a bit of info on alpha314

stolen from somewhere else:

You get 23.8mcg (micrograms) of 9 human pheromones in each drop of Alpha A314. There

are 6,667 micrograms of pheromones total per 10ml bottle, and 10,000 mcg in the 15ml sized bottle. It's a highly

potent product, you really don't want more than this.
    A314 does contain a small amount of androstenone in a

propriety and carefully balanced ratio to the other 8 pheromones. A314 has not been shown to give the negative

effects of androstenone that some competitor's products have. In fact, many have found that they can use A314 to

decrease the negatives of other products, and increase the positives.

Okay, ummm... so bringing

the thread back to Liquid Trust...

Any other evaluations, either thumbs up or thumbs down, are welcome. Please

do report in if you are an LT user.

In the meantime I ordered some to check it out. Curiosity got the better of

me.

-CAt

Never saw any results from it.

Went through a whole bottle. Nothing
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

same as bel.....
    Like you I was

curious, but of all the products I've tried this is one that just didn't seem to do anything for me. (even

following others suggestions on amount and application points yealded no results)

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Never saw any results from it. Went through a whole bottle. Nothing
    Hey Bel,

Did you ever try to see if it affects you directly, by putting a drop right under your nose as others have

suggested?

-CAt

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Hey Bel,

Did you ever try to see if it affects you directly, by putting a drop right

under your nose as others have suggested?

-CAt
    As i have posted

previously i have had results with LT although not having any major consistant reports to

mention.

Except on the one day i did really need it to work i was lucky enough for it to come to the party

on the occasion.

But now that you have bought it to my attention i am going downstairs to my garage refrigerator

and unwrap the LT take out the sprayhead and slop a good dribble of the stuff on my top lip just prior to bedtime,

and will also apply some when my next female dinner guest arrives on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    As i have posted previously i have had results with

LT although not having any major consistant reports to mention.

Except on the one day i did really need it to work i was lucky enough for it to come to the party

on the occasion.

But now that you have bought it to my

attention i am going downstairs to my garage refrigerator and unwrap the LT take out the sprayhead and slop a good

dribble of the stuff on my top lip just prior to bedtime, and will also apply some when my next female dinner guest

arrives on the weekend.
    Well i did apply a good dribble of

the LT to my top lip before bed and i did have some strange erotic dreams involving female persons, not my usual

erotic type dream but the whole character and dimensions different than usual.

I will investigate this further i may even use the remaining 10 mls up so i can hopefully post a

result up for the forum.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 08-28-2007 at 01:20 PM. Reason: x spell

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Well i did apply a good dribble of the LT to my top

lip before bed and i did have some strange erotic dreams involving female persons, not my usual erotic type dream

but the whole character and dimensions different than usual.

I

will investigate this further i may even use the remaining 10 mls up so i can hopefully post a result up for the

forum.
    Thanks Terry!

We can always count on you to help experiment and report your

results. You are a scientist and a gentleman.

-CAt

I received my LT about a

week ago and have been using it every day, either alone or with different combos.

So far I would have to say:

big dud. I haven't noticed any difference in the behavior of people around me. I've worn it in business situations

as well as out dancing a few times. I use at least 6 sprays each time, much more than the recommend dose, just to

make sure I'm wearing enough.

I also tried putting a big drop under my nose to see if I could feel any effects,

and other than getting light headed for about a minute as all of the alcohol evaporated into my lungs, I didn't

notice anything much.

And this comes from a guy who is subject to placebo effects. Usually if I'm looking for

something I can find it.

I will keep trying it out, but I'm doubtful.

Any thoughts or suggestions out

there?

-CAt

Stranger

Default Liquid Trust

I think I had

mentioned my experiences with this product albeit briefly. Regarding the issues with the college...Well, I used LT

during all meetings and negotiations with the college administration. Now you have to understand this by no means is

a scientific analysis but in the ended with my credibility greater than the lecturer.

I will qualify that by

saying that I had fairy good case and plenty of documentation. Also the lecturer having had previous

complaints.

So who knows, was it LT that did it...?

I can say that I also use LT at work with

especially when I need my manager's help or negotiations.

It's too bad I am lead to beleive the effects

evaporate so quickly.

I guess the only way to know for sure if LT is effective is to do a proper double

blind test.

I have just ordered Alpha 314 intending to use it with LT on the day I represent my project. I

also ordered a bottle of unscented SOE. Would anyone recommend using a triple combination for this important

presentation..? i.e. SOE, LT and A314..

I

think I had mentioned my experiences with this product albeit briefly. Regarding the issues with the college...Well,

I used LT during all meetings and negotiations with the college administration. Now you have to understand this by

no means is a scientific analysis but in the ended with my credibility greater than the lecturer.

I will qualify

that by saying that I had fairy good case and plenty of documentation. Also the lecturer having had previous

complaints.

So who knows, was it LT that did it...?

I can say that I also use LT at work with especially

when I need my manager's help or negotiations.

It's too bad I am lead to beleive the effects evaporate so

quickly.

I guess the only way to know for sure if LT is effective is to do a proper double blind test.

I

have just ordered Alpha 314 intending to use it with LT on the day I represent my project. I also ordered a bottle

of unscented SOE. Would anyone recommend using a triple combination for this important presentation..? i.e. SOE, LT

and A314..
    Sounds pretty much ok, and the addition of the LT can not do any

harm.

Only i

would not overshadow the Anone component of the A314 by using an excessive amount of added

SOE.

So as

to keep the respected edge of the A314 intact, with a little of SOE friendly vibe displayed.

And spray

your shirt sleeve cuffs with the LT with at least 2 sp on each, And as close to the actual presentation time as

possable, so as to keep it fresh and "Alive"

Default Just a Thought, RE: LT

Regarding the use of LT, i am beginning to think that the emotional state with

respect to an individuals pheromone signature may have more influence to the LT application effects than has been

considered as a major possability regarding its success or lack of.

It is only a thought because the times that i

have been emotionally unstable and in need of some good maternal affection and understanding it has always seemed to

work well for me.

But when i have not had the genuine emotional need, then the LT has not shown me any

results.

Would be interesting to get the opinion some more learned persons than me on this subject.

Stranger

opinions regarding SOE seem to be

mixed. Is SOE a none product or not? Maybe it would be safter just to use A314 and LT for the big day. The power

brokers on the panel are male. With the female towing the line. However over these guys is recently employed

registrar who is female. But would not be present on the panel. but will over see the whole thing.

I guess when I

meet her i will go heavy on nones but for the presentation....???

opinions regarding SOE seem to be mixed. Is SOE a none product or not? Maybe it would be

safter just to use A314 and LT for the big day. The power brokers on the panel are male. With the female towing the

line. However over these guys is recently employed registrar who is female. But would not be present on the panel.

but will over see the whole thing.

I guess when I meet her i will go heavy on nones but for the

presentation....???
    You cant go wrong with the A314 and LT combo, even

several inches of SOE on the chin to swing you into their books.

opinions

regarding SOE seem to be mixed. Is SOE a none product or not? Maybe it would be safter just to use A314 and LT for

the big day. The power brokers on the panel are male. With the female towing the line. However over these guys is

recently employed registrar who is female. But would not be present on the panel. but will over see the whole

thing.

I guess when I meet her i will go heavy on nones but for the presentation....???
    A314 and/or

LT never did much for me. SoE or Chikara or AQ would be, in my opinion, better products for that situation. I wear

AQ most often lately when I am going to be presenting to decision makers.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information