Close

Default Recommendations?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Starting

pheromone usage roughly four months ago, I say I've come along way of course no where near any of the masters.

Right now I am getting ready to place a large order to round out my repertoire. Suggestions or comments on any of my

picks?

So far this is what I have~

SOE Scented
    Chikara Scented
    NPA
    Various Packs

What I plan on adding~

but still need a few more products...

A-7: the counterpart to NPA, more of a gentlemen aura~ rone heavy.

Edge

Wipes: read a bit about them, might as well give it a try.

SOE: Love this product. Maybe I'll get the unscented

this time.

TE Sandalwood: lower on the -none but I hear the scent is rather attractive.

***Any

suggestions or comments to round out my selection?

P.S Also I misplace the discount code if one is still

active...

As you'll see in many of

my posts, I'm a huge fan of A1.

If you do a web search using it's real name (androstadienone) you'll see that

it has a lot of scientific research behind it as a pheromone that really makes a woman feel good. The only reason

you don't see it used in many more of the products (except possibly as a secret ingredient) is because the company

that makes Pheromax has the patent to use it as a part of mixes.

Every time I wear A1 on my neck, any woman who

hugs me swoons.

-CAt

I'll definitely keep that

in mind when I am placing my new order. Which products other than Pheromax puts this in their ingredients other than

*secret ingredients*?

Quote Originally Posted by ShyAsianGuy26 View Post
    I'll definitely keep that in mind when I am placing my new order. Which products other

than Pheromax puts this in their ingredients other than *secret ingredients*?
    There are none that I know

of that list A1. I remember reading about a company or two that pay the Pheromax people a license fee to include A1

in their products, but I can't remember who. And if you look at the L-S product table or product guide, it doesn't

look like anyone else is admitting to using A1.

In any case, I wouldn't buy Pheromax, I would buy a bottle of

full strength A1 from the Kits/supplies section of L-S. That's what I use.

-CAt
    Last edited by CAtriathlete; 08-18-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Hmm, I am definitely going

to research this before finalizing my order. Do you buy the reagent grade A-1 or do you buy Pheromax?

If you do

buy the reagent grade A-1 (10ml) do you mix it with other pheromones or just dilute it with water and

splash?

Thanks for your replies

I use the reagent grade A1

(full strength), but don't mix it with anything else, since the other products I use are oil based.

I either

put a small drop of A1 on one finger and dab it around, or mix a drop with a small amount of water and splash it

around.

-CAt

Thanks, I guess that

rounds out my order. I am expecting good things from this one. I'll keep everyone posted on this.

Journeyman

is A1 the one that costs 29.95

thanks

Nope its the one that cost

$79.95 for 10ml or 1/3 of an oz.

I expect very good things from this one.

Journeyman

is A1 pheromax. which one do i

buy, thanks

If you do a web search

using it's real name (androstadienone) you'll see that it has a lot of scientific research behind it as a

pheromone that really makes a woman feel good. The only reason you don't see it used in many more of the products

(except possibly as a secret ingredient) is because the company that makes Pheromax has the patent to use it as a

part of mixes.
    Actually that's not entirely accurate. There are products that use A-1. However they

can't use fragrance as a part of their design. The most common male pheromone can't be patented--that's like

trying to patent air or water--so they patented a particular use and design concept (as cologne). For example, the

popular "Instant Female Magic" is mostly A-1 but contains a small amount of tweaking or steering pheromones and has

no added scent.

I've bought chemset A-1 from LS and must say it's extremely consistent and effective at

elevating female mood, especially during their monthy punishment. One or two drops and she's transformed from mean

'n nasty to smiling and upbeat.

I've not tired Pheromax but have read more carping about that product than

most.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Actually that's not entirely accurate. There are products that use A-1. However they can't

use fragrance as a part of their design. The most common male pheromone can't be patented--that's like trying to

patent air or water--so they patented a particular use and design concept (as cologne). For example, the popular

"Instant Female Magic" is mostly A-1 but contains a small amount of tweaking or steering pheromones and has no added

scent.
    Hey G,

I'm no lawyer, but I don't read the patent the same way you do. Of course Erox

can't patent the naturally occuring pheromone itslef. But they can patent a variety of compositions of the

pheromone with other phermones, and not all of them require added fragrance.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=qwU...ndrostadienone

The title of the patent is,

"Fragrance compositions AND OTHER compositions which contain human pheromones". The way I read the patent, not all

of the compositions contain odorants. It appears that since the pheromones themselves have a fragrance, the

compostions that contain them can be called fragrances without added odorants. See claims #9-18 in the patent--it

appears to me that they are specific combinations of pheromones included in the patent that do not require an

additional odorant.

So I'm guessing that "Instant Female Magic" either licenses use of A1 within their formula,

or they are using a composition of pheromones that is outside the claims of the patent.

Does this make sense?

Respectfully,

CAt

The forum censors removed the

name of the company that makes Instant Female Magic from my post! Anywho, this "unmentionable" company feels

strongly about the use of added scent as part of their design. Apparently they believe it helps dissipate mones. IFM

is the only product they have without added scent. I'm sure they would prefer it had added fragrance. Whatever the

case IFM works extremely well, even better than chemset A-1, and A-1 is better dad burn fine.

This unmentionable

company is the maker of A314.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    Whatever the case IFM works extremely well, even better than chemset A-1, and A-1 is better

dad burn fine.
    Hi G,

I checked out that website, and I can't even find a list of the ingredients

in IFM. How do you know for sure it contains A1? A number of forum posts on that site mention A1 in IFM, but I

don't see it listed anywhere as a confirmed ingredient.

And by the way, the description of IFM actually says,

"Instant Female Magic would not qualify as a cologne or perfume." Sounds to me like they are trying to avoid a

patent infringement lawsuit.

I stand by my original contention that only Erox has the right to use A1 in

combination with other common pheromones, regardless of whether an odorant is added. So, we are left to buying

chemset A1, Pheromax, or products with secret ingredients that are presumed to be A1. But again, there may be a

patent lawyer out there who understands this better and could explain how I am wrong on this matter.

Best,

CAt

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

There is also a product called Pheroline and its webpage which i will not reveal states that its

product contains Fragrance and also Androstadienone.

So they must have a licence to produce this

stuff that has been reveiwed on a few posts here and also on another forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information