Close

Thread: What is JP#1

Journeyman

Default What is JP#1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello. I\'ve been visiting this forum for a while as a silent visitor and I\'ve yet figured out what JP#1 is. Can anyone give me a clue to what this item is? Thanx!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What is JP#1

It\'s JB#1 and it is 30% NPA and 70% APC.

Journeyman

Thanks Person. Now for another silly question. Why is it called JB#1? Just curious.

**DONOTDELETE**

It is one of the mixes that Jambat has mixed up that works very good

**DONOTDELETE**

Since those are both -none products, why not just use NPC w/ cologne? Or even a different -none product?

Sorry if this is a newbie question... I\'m just not seeing the significance.

**DONOTDELETE**

there\'s really no secret to it. you don\'t have to get crazy thinking of why he mixed npa and apc. even you can make your own mixes depending on the products that you have and you can call it anyway you can.

yes its absolutely just like mixing npa with a cologne, in this mix of 70/30 apc/npa, apc just works for its scent and npa does most of the job. apc just works so well covering the smell of none in the npa. as you probably know already, there\'s almost no phero in the apc, thus making it function just like a regular cologne that you mix npa with.

Journeyman

Thanx guyz for the info. I guess NPA is really popular around here. I\'ve tried APC mixed with edge and it\'s helped an introvert like myself become a little popular with females. Some males I work with become \"edgy\" so I don\'t wear it at work. I will try the NPA/APC mixture when NPA becomes available again. Thanx again!

**DONOTDELETE**

Alas jambat has disappeared from this forum and is no longer with us but you can view his 600 odd postings back about 30 days and back from there.

Thread Information