Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Anyone had customs problems

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You all probably have been reading about my problems with customs and seizing goods via EMS for some reason. Either they have changed the laws in the last month or any EMS shipments only are being opened notices being issued in the hope no one kicks up a stink about it so that certain customs agents can have themselves a free sample product. I was told its been in place for six years except any airmail shipments i get sent go straight through to myself no probs (thats regular cheap first class airmail).

Just a quick idea has anyone else had customs problems just a thread to share youre stories or disappearing articles like CJ in the post.

Journeyman

Default Re: Anyone had customs problems

I ordered some goods on the 10th december and have not received them yet. Have written it off as either lost in the post or seized by Her Majesty\'s Customs and Excise................

**DONOTDELETE**

So how can a new user get some into Australia?

Phero Enthusiast

I buy a lot of stuff from the USA, and I find that the slower methods of post are exponentialy more likely to make it past customs. Does anybody know if ( or rather how [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) illegal it would be if bruce could use customs labels using either gift or putting the value down low enough to not get taxed? Its probably the only way you can near gaurentee not being examined by customs.

\'course, I could more than understand if bruce wont do that, but lots of companies will if you ask them.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well this is the first time ive had any problems so i guess it was just unlucky actualy the letter they sent me had that they were seizing anything with androsteNONE but SOE only has rone and nol it had a whole heap of subsections and \"suspected of being a prohibited import with a need to get an imoport license of the DEpt of health or something\" funny thing is i spoke directly to the guy who seized it \"lucky i got his direct number\" and as soon as i mentioned the word pheromones he went funny and started with the tough customs agent routine over the phone was trying to make the call short and tried very hard to avoid directly answering some of my more directed questions instead i was told i would need \"legal counsel\" costing thousands of dollars and also that i would need to speak to the commisioner about taking it further and similar things or i could apply to a doctor whou would supply a certificate stating i needed the product for medical purposes and he waffled on etc. Or i could forfeit them to the crown/governement and leave it at that, seeing as though i didnt want to really take it futher and have no money for legal representation or to make a scene i said for them to keep the stuff and he was quite happy and was of the phone to me within 15 seconds. So i guess he swiped em brought up some obsecure statued and was surprised when someone rang to question did the heavy handed act and got away with it but anyway they are corrupt and well shit happends thanks bruce for you solution read my email and hopefully the \"test\" will sort it out.

Thread Information