Close

Journeyman

Default Sniffing...Hit or OD?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Initially when

I tried to gauge the effectiveness of certain mone products, hair-flipping from girls and sniffing a lot were my

tell-tale signs of mones working on a girl, just regular audible extra sniffing and sometimes touching the hand to

the nose and sniffing. Most of the time I would get these "hits" even at times I wouldn't say anything (I never

get sniffing without mones, and the only times I've gotten hair flipping is when I'm in conversation with a girl,

that's why these reactions when using mones are my tell-tale signs.)

However, as I've been trying to gauge the

effectiveness of mones in business situations and in social situations besides trying to get with girls I've become

a lot less receptive to receiving the sniffing hit. A very small percentage of the time I've been told that it

stinks like one of the bad smells people say mones smell like (cat piss, b.o., etc.), even when I've been wearing

what I thought was adequate cover scent.

I can't smell none, or these bad scents on any of my mone products

for that matter so I'm getting worried that maybe I stink and that many of the other people who are sniffing think

I smell and they just don't say anything, lol.

Sorry to be so long winded in this, basically I want to know

what you guys think of this and whether anyone else who get this sniffing from people get told they stink? Before I

thought sniffing was a hit, now I'm not so sure.

Journeyman

Anyone have any

opinions/advice?

Thanks in advance.

Phero Guru

Default you might

try switching to SOE.

You have to be careful with that too though, the longer the packets sit around, the more apt they are to convert to

.none. My girlfriend, knows all about my mone use, will tell me when I smell like a goat. I would be cautious

about wearing mones at work. When I worked outside the house about 4 years ago I would wear AE/m with no cover and

never had any complaints from coworkers. And, my boss loved me as I drew in a lot more female repeat customers.

You can get some strange reactions too, one woman took me aside one day to let me know that she appreciated my

attention (never thought I had given her much of any, not my type but a very nice person) but that despite his

faults, she loved her husband and would never do anything to disrupt her marriage. It might help if you had someone

you trust to sniff you and give you their opinion.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Of course it depends on the

sniffer's reaction. Artificial mones tend to be worn to excess so if they can smell it, it's usually not a good

thing. Although some like musky scents, most women are repelled if they can smell it from several feet away. Think

about it, fresh pussy smells inviting when your nose is almost in it. However if you can smell it from several feet

out you probably will be grossed out and think, Lord this girl needs a shower.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

That's a great analogy

Gegogi!

I agree that sniffing can be an indicator of either a hit or an OD. It's the reaction that goes with

the sniff that matters: A wrinkled nose with a frown is an OD; a smile with gleaming eyes is a hit.

-CAt

Journeyman

Yeah, I've tried to be careful

KoolKing, for business, I've been mostly using A314, instead of a bigger none product. I've been using LT too. I

like SOE, but not as a standalone, makes me feel/come of as anxious, unsure about myself, etc.
    Ladies at work still

flip the hair and have their hands in their lap a lot, usually a none reaction for me, so maybe its the bit of none

in A314.
    But I'm not sure if I've been getting improved business reactions with these products but I will keep

experimenting, don't want to get too crazy and risk any od and bad reactions though. I'm in a sales job where I

meet with a lot of different people each day.
    I still get these sniffing reactions with even 1 drop of A314 and 1

spray of LT. I think it's a good reaction most of the time, but I'm not sure. KoolKing, or anyone else, does

your girlfriend or people you know ever tell you that you stink with A314 used standalone? How about LT, AQ, or

A7?

Thread Information