An

older guy goes out and buys a fast sports car and gets it out on a country road. Feeling the exhiliration he steps

on it and feels the wind in his remaining hair.

He notices a policeman in his mirror and decides to give him a

run for it, what the hell, this car is fast! and gives it more gas, reaching over 100 mph. The Law presses closer,

and the man decides to go for broke, until ahead of him there's a bunch of cows crossing the road.

He sighs,

stops, and curses as the officer approaches.

The policeman says to him, "today is Friday and I'm off in less

than an hour, and I'm going on vacation with my wife for a week and I don't need paperwork at this exact moment.

If you can give me a reason for your speeding that I've never heard before I'll let you go".

The man says,

"last year my wife ran off with a police officer, and I thought you were bringing her back".

"Have a nice day"

replied the officer.

Here's a true story. I was driving way fast on the interstate with a GF and got

pulled over by a sheriff with no radar. He came out of nowhere. Apparantly he saw me passing other cars and his

nose sniffed me out as a potential Criminal. Pulled us over and began questioning our purposes. Since I'm a nice

guy, and the cop was cool, the questioning turned into a light conversation. I was very apologetic of course and

admitted fault at the outset.

He told me that since he had no radar that there was nothing he could do, but if he

were a State Trooper I would be getting a ticket worth $183 for speeding.

He said this with a smile, and

looking at my GF said that everything will be fine if I take her out for a $183 dinner, and he actually MADE ME

PROMISE!

Good looking girls get out of EVERYTHING, and it doesn't hurt to have one sitting next to you when

you're breaking the law.