Close

Journeyman

Default traveling distance of mones....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    how

far can mones travel across a room. give an estimation. also which would be a better buy for me. a7 or a314, or

ae. thanks

An empty room with good cross

ventilation, probably hundreds of feet. In a crowded bar you're lucky if they draw attention 4 or 5 feet out.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Also you have that

unlucky situation of mone hijacking...your mones wafting past some knucklehead and he gets the hit not

you....collateral damage I think
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Stranger

This is one of those

questions that was asked years ago. I have found the distance is effected by;

Amount of Mones applied
    How

well the ventilation is in the area you are in

Also need to account for temp etc. But what was found was that

when they are detected one will sniff out the source. Sure there may be some side effect hits. But once the target

finds that her newfound friend is not the source of the smell, she will look a bit more.

I have found that

the mones disperse much like the wake of a boat as one travels through a club. The wake/waves are strongest close to

the boat/person, but dissipate and spread the further away you are. This would be like chumming. They get a scent

and then look for the source.

TCO

Quote Originally Posted by TsllCoolOne View Post

I have found that the mones disperse much like the wake of a boat as one travels

through a club. The wake/waves are strongest close to the boat/person, but dissipate and spread the further away you

are. This would be like chumming. They get a scent and then look for the source.

TCO
    In perfumery its

called "sillage". With -mones it seems more powerful, I've noticed women visibly sniffing when I'm close by and

wearing -mones.

Phero Dude

Talking

I've been in clubs and had woman

make a beeline towards me from across a crowded room... Maybe thats my boyish good looks?
    Once I went out

with a work mate to a packed club and within 5 minutes we were surrounded by just about every single woman there

booty shakin' and glancing over. I was gossiping about something to my friend then stopped and looked around in

amazement , I think thats when I realized mones really do work and just not in your "personnal space."
    1.1.1 of

SOE/WAGG/AE , 3 drops.
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    I've been in

clubs and had woman make a beeline towards me from across a crowded room... Maybe thats my boyish good looks?

Once I went out with a work mate to a packed club and within 5 minutes we were surrounded by just about every

single woman there booty shakin' and glancing over. I was gossiping about something to my friend then stopped and

looked around in amazement , I think thats when I realized mones really do work and just not in your "personnal

space."
    1.1.1 of SOE/WAGG/AE , 3 drops.
    gaf, with this post you're going to break my bank

account and keep Bruce in steaks, ooops, asparagus.

Before I pull the trigger on wagg and AE, are you still using

this mix with good results? There's a resurgence of talk about WAGG lately.

That makes me think of two

questions that've been on my mind lately about product consistency over time and -mone signature changing as we try

different products both mixed and unmixed, along with buildup, which I'm sure happens. Maybe a new thread or

two.

Thanks gaf,
    Greg

Phero Dude

Talking

Gregg,
    Thats an old mix I used to

use about 2-3 years ago , that story happened in 2005... I've been off the wagg since then but as my soe is about

to run out and it's time to stock up again , I thought I'd revisit wagg. I used to keep a diary and have been

reading it again to figure out what mones seem to work best for me and also I've found the spreadsheet to be a

great help in figuring out my best ratios.
    I used to be "a bit of this, a bit of that" type of guy. Now

it's off to the spreadsheet first and can't belive I've stumbled along blind for so long.

Stranger

GAff & Gregg,

I liked

the way you mentioned the girls all coming up to you to get your attention. My friend Mad Mike and I call that the

Advertizing/Primal Mating Dance Syndrome. We first norticed when we were test driving a blend of mine, on the last

night of a heavy three day weekend in Laughlin. It kinda cracked us up. We went into the bar/club at about 3 AM and

it was still kicking, so we walked back and forth looking for a table..we were beat. One opened and we took it. Mike

has no prob trolling for fems without mones. But this was funny to him. We had in approx 15 minutes at least 5 gals

come by and advertise, from doing lil dances next to table, to just popping in an empty chair and chatting us up.

Was really amazing after we figured it out.

Cheers
    TCO

Phero Dude

TCO,
    That doesn't happen all the

time for me! Well, actually more often then not, even without mones...
    Also, not many white woman seem interested

in me but the darker skined 30+ ladies think I'm pretty fly for a white guy! Just something I've noticed over the

last few years and has made me think that I must be putting out a lot of natural none , along with other factors I

won't go into at the moment.

Punisher:
    I only have A7 and use a very small amount (see above) , never used A314

so can't comment on it. I think it was Terry that described A7 as being more like " I want to make love to you

woman" (because on the rone?). I belive the attitude will carry across the room more then the scent , If you have

the aura and the scent to back it up , you're in! We've all looked across the room at a hottie only to be

dissapointed by a flakey attitude later, it's the same with you....

Thread Information