Close

Stranger

Default Asian women in Singapore

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all! This

is Gemfire.

This is my first post here, but I've actually been using mones for a couple of months. I've not

been very scientific about it, but here are a few observations I have made. I suppose they are primarily useful for

other Singaporeans, but perhaps they also apply to other East Asian societies.

Ok, some background. I'm a 28

year old male 6'1", 240 pounds. I'm a major alpha male here. I'm average looking, tan, with some extra padding. I

have to say this, because you have to bear in mind that most Chinese Singaporean women do not find me attractive.

Other races are a different subject. I will keep it to the Chinese women here because I have not had good social

exposure to other minority races here.

STANDALONES

NPA:
    Very hard to say anything about this on its own.

Singaporeans, as cosmopolitan as we are supposed to be, are not free spirits. We have a lot of social inhibitions

that keep us from expressing attraction or repulsion demonstratively.
    I have not really seen anything of note

from young women with anything from 1 to 8 dabs.
    The exception however, is that middle-aged women (35-45yrs) do

check me out with 2-3 dabs of NPA. But this is not demographic I want to pursue right now.

SOE:
    SOE seems to

be one great party enhancer. It is definitely psychoactive and I have had a blast using it to clubs and bars even if

it does not bring in the chicks. It effects my friends too, of both sexes, and they have a great time as well. I

will definitely use it to liven up private parties. [Maybe get a few close friends to mone up and mingle.]
    If I

OD on this (1 gelpack and above) , and create an SOE cloud, everyone gets dizzily happy but no one focuses on me.

1/2 a pack and we're in a great mood with me at the centre of attention. I'm usually quite a funny guy but this is

ridiculous. It works better if there are no other guys around though.

Chikara:
    Emmm....the enigma of the

batch. Even for a youngish guy like me, its hit and miss. I would say however, more than any other, this product

works with close proximity AND interpersonal contact.
    Walking around with 1-2 sprays, sometimes girls check me

out and sometimes they don't. If I OD (3 -4sprays), I can get some DIHLs, but they tend to be very young, 15-18

yrs. [Also not a demographic I'm interested in. ]
    HOWEVER, when given the opportunity to have a one-on-one

conversation with a woman, this stuff is gold! I get that I'm-so-into-you look again and again. Even women up to

their mid-forties, which is contrary to many other people's experience!
    I really feel that Chikara is the most

'romantic' mone around. I'm certain this is THE ONE to use if you are looking for a long-term reltship rather

than a short fling.

Liquid Trust:
    Does what it says on the tin (if you're British, 'box' if you're

everybody else)
    At long range, it does not do much. The person has to linger in your presence a bit or talk to

you. But once they do, there's a familiarity people will have with you, like you are an old friend. But I need to

use 4 sprays though, which makes this expensive. Currently, I'm using it to get an ex-girlfriend to forgive my

former tresspasses and it seems to be working. But I won't go into it.

MIXES

NPA + SOE:
    Adding NPA to

the SOE only does a little bit for me, above the extraordinary effects SOE already does. But as I've said,

Singaporean women are not sexually expressive in public. Best bet is to use it in a club with women mid-twenties and

older.
    The only way I can find out if this really works is if I was seeing/dating someone, but right now

unfortunately, I am not and have no immediate plans to.

SOE + Chikara:
    Doesn't really work for me. Both are

better alone for me. Perhaps its because together, they make me seem too soft I think. I have only ever had one hot

babe check me out at a bar. The same night, this beta-male (a short guy I know with a Napoleonic complex) kept

trying to put me down. Lightheartedly of course, but I still didn't appreciate it.

Chikara + Liquid Trust:

This has really, really big potential here in Singapore. For the moment, I am not using it often because it is a mix

I reserve for getting back my ex, but from what I've seen, girls are checking me out a lot more. It seems that this

mix helps Asian women put their guard down and be more expressive with their interest. A bank teller chatted me up

and believe you me, girls don't often chat men up here. A young (16-17?) cafe waitress couldn't stop smiling. She

remembered my name and my usual drink the next time I was there.
    I really recommend this to any other

Singaporean guys. I use 4 sprays of LT and 2 sprays of C7. You should experiment with amounts for yourself

though.

Thanks for reading.
    Gemfire
    Last edited by Gemfire; 07-25-2007 at 09:09 AM.

Stranger

Mods, sorry for the duplicated

post!

You sound like you're full of

inferiority complexs... you don't sound like an alpha male to me!

Stranger

And what parts would those

complexes be?

An alpha male is a born leader

with powerful social connections and charismatic personality. Kinda hard to tell if someone's an alpha male by

reading a post. Gem-San may be the CEO of an up and coming Singaporean company. And alpha males are human and often

have underlying issues while still maintaining leadership and social prominence.

Sometimes people mistake

aggression, buff body and badass vibe with being alpha. However if he isn't in a position of leadership, an alpha

he ain't. Those types of guys tend to be punks, bullies, street thugs, security guards or bar bouncers.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

I'm not about to post my CV

here. Yeah, I'm not the badass type, but I am the A314 type if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I don't see how an

inferiority complex precludes being an alpha male. Ever heard of overcompensation?

Ya Im from singapore, im 21

years old but i haven't tried mones yet

I'm not about to post my

CV here.
    CV = Curriculum Vita? You're using a far too advanced vocabulary for us androstenone strung out

Neanderthals!

I'm not sure what a A314 type is. However all that rone in A314 imparts too much of a fathery vibe

for me. The air of quasi-authority is naturally accompanied with an aura of maturity, or in a more negative light,

old man vibe. Really needs a zap or two of TE or NPA to keep it edgy.

Incidentally, a leader should never

overcompensate to make up for shortcomings. Play it cool. Overcompensation is broadcasting to the world your

weakness. And the second you do that, wantabes spot the weakness like a frickin' neon sign and wait for their

moment to take you down. I know as I love to tangle with so called alphas at the edge of their competency. I do this

at work--not in bars--as it's an entertaining hobby.

Stranger

So Chikara + Liquid Trust seems

to be the way to go huh? Thanks for the helpful thread.

It's interesting because I have read on this board that

Asians tend to NOT like anything with -none in it, like C7. Can someone explain this in more detail? It seems to be

working for Gemfire.

Also, gemfire have you tried less sprays of LT? How has that been working? Thanks.

Stranger

Hey Gegogi,

The CV thing

wasn't directed at you. I was just trying to say to Oceanborn that I wasn't about to go into detail about what in

my personal career history makes me an alpha male.

Anyway, by the 'A314 type', I mean I naturally give off a

dominant but big brotherly vibe. (I'm not fatherly, yet)
    . I also project a 'high value male' image. People

always think I'm richer and more upperclass than I actually am. It is easy for me to gain people's respect,

especially beta males. Younger males tend to look up to me.

(Now I sound like I have a superiority complex)

Anyway, Gegogi, since NPA doesn't seem to work very well for me. (Here in Singapore at least.) What

would you recommend? I think I'm too unapproachable (spelling?). People tend to think of me as arrogant (they're

right BTW) and unfriendly. It's just that I take some time to warm up to people. Once you get past that, most

people think I'm a sweet guy. So, I'm thinking WAGG. I'm waiting for my order of Instant Shine and Instant Female

Magic, though. I'm also thinking of Beta-nol products. Is there something I'm overlooking here at Love-Scent?

Stranger

Hey Lithium, you Singaporean or

else in the region?

I think none works with Asian Asian women (as opposed to Asians living in the West) but I

think they are too inhibited to show it. It works best with SOE at clubs here. Works well at St James Powerstation,

for any Singaporeans reading this.

It does seem to work with my friends though, they have been looking at me

'funny' lately.

C7 contains none, yes, but it is ameliorated by the 6 other mones well it seems. As I said,

the effect of C7 seems more romantic (like she's falling for you) rather than she wants to jump your bones.

I've tried 2 sprays of LT, but it doesn't seem to do much unless I'm spending time with a girl alone.

As

for all Singaporean dudes. I will be interested in forming a buying group for mass orders in order to save on the

shipping. (I've spent at least S$50 on shipping in six months)

I am also interested in meeting up to share

experiences and tips.

Stranger

Hi Gem, I'm from hk. I've been

experiencing some of the same effects of SOE. Most of the time though people get more giddy but they don't focus

the attention on me, perhaps I created too much of an "SOE cloud". Great for one on one conversations though!

So

after your post I'm thinking of trying some C7 + LT. I've been reading some mixed reviews on LT so I'm quite

reluctant to try it. Seems like it either works like a charm, or doesn't work at all. Do you strongly recommend LT

over the other products?

Stranger

I wouldn't recommend LT as a

standalone 'game' phero. I can see, however, that it will probably be good as a business mone.

But C7 + LT is

something I can easily recommend. I suspect that Asian women ARE affected by mones, but will not react to them with

people they don't know. (They react readily to SOE, I think, because it is more friendly than

sexual/romantic)

My theory is that with LT, you break down the 'stranger' barrier. LT makes people feel

comfortable with you as if they know you. Therefore, it not so much as that C7 + LT are synergistic. I theorize that

LT allows Asian women to react to C7 more freely and openly.

This theory entails therefore, that LT should

'enhance' the effect of other mones as well, when it comes to Asian women.

Its hard for me to say at this

point that C7 + LT 'works like a charm'. But I think LT is definitely worth trying. I think that even you don't

get good hits with women, it can still help you strengthen relationships at work or with family members. I think it

will also be good for a long-term relationship.

However, if you had to choose only ONE 'game' phero, I

wouldn't recommend it.

II think I'm too

unapproachable (spelling?). People tend to think of me as arrogant (they're right BTW) and unfriendly. It's just

that I take some time to warm up to people. Once you get past that, most people think I'm a sweet guy.
    I have very similar issues. I tried WAGG and it didn't work for me. Couldn't stand the smell--like old

feet. However, I found the nols, both alpha and beta androstenol, worked wonders in creating a friendly vibe. As you

mentioned, SOE is good in this respect--a great work product--but I felt I needed a heavier boost in the social

realm. I've supplemented with chemset alpha & beta androstenol as well as commercial nol mixes such as Come Talk to

Me and Instant Honestly. They really amp up the friendly, but I have to balance it with androstenone to keep it edgy

and a bit RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I have very

similar issues. I tried WAGG and it didn't work for me. Couldn't stand the smell--like old feet. However, I found

the nols, both alpha and beta androstenol, worked wonders in creating a friendly vibe. As you mentioned, SOE is good

in this respect--a great work product--but I felt I needed a heavier boost in the social realm. I've supplemented

with chemset alpha & beta androstenol as well as commercial nol mixes such as Come Talk to Me and Instant Honestly.

They really amp up the friendly, but I have to balance it with androstenone to keep it edgy and a bit

RAW.
    I used to have this problem too; probably still do, but I don't mix much anymore, so I might

just not know it. Once I got to know folks they used to advise me to smile more and when I would make an effort to

smile, say "hello", make eye contact etc etc, it always paid big dividends.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Smilling really works, I

agree.
    trouble is, I always forget.

Phero Guru

Default remember too

to smile with your

eyes (a lifting of the eyebrows that happens when you are excited to see someone), very effective body language

technique.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

An old friend once told me that a

good smile starts with the eyes.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    An old

friend once told me that a good smile starts with the eyes.
    no... it starts from the heart.

Smiling is one of the most

non aggressive gesture man knows how to make and is understood by the majority of the worlds population as

such.

Now, smiling with your eyes, thats something I have to work with as when I do it makes my apparent oriental

features more pronounce... which is good or bad in certain social circles...

Smile and be known

Stranger

So Gemfire, what would you

recommend as the GAME phero if you had to choose a single one? Seems like C7 + LT is the strongest combo for asians,

I'm about to place an order.

Thread Information