Close

Journeyman

Default how to use none....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi i am

relatively new with mones and i am trying to find out the best way to use npa and te. i have used small dosages

with no response and large doses with no response. everything thing seems the same. people just seem like people.

how would u go about this problem. i have been using soe and like it. any advice would help. thanks a million.

today i wore one dab of npa on my wrist. no results.

Please provide us with some

more info...

Have you tried combining either of the none-heavy products with SOE?

What do you consider low

and high dosages of the none products?

What kind of attitude are you holding?

-CAt

Journeyman

hey, i have used between 1 and

6 dabs of npa and 1-2 sprays the edge. i have been mixing it with soe. i have had some success with soe. thanks

for the help as always.

when you say dabs with NPA do

you mean with the droper top or with it off. i use 2 daps of NPA with the droper top off. and yes at first i do

notice that people seems distant espatially compaireing to soe. but i think that has more to do with intimadation

and their internal though processes such as" why is he making me feel like this" and makes them nervious to a point

of not even makeing eye contact with you. you have to initiate the convasation and make them feel confortable, if

you do that you'll see the potential of NPA.

i used NPA alone when i worked at the mall cause after i got a

job there my AE ran out and had no money so useing NPA i was like why do people seem distant. untill i talk to

people, not flirting mind you, just haveing regular convasations and the girls will always turn the convasation very

sexual. first day there, after closing, im folding cloths (i worked at abercrombi and fitch) and all of a sudden we

started talking about sex, wet t-shirt contest, thong contest and im like hell yeah, im going to love this place

already. and then this is when i knew something was up cause someone said, eww why are we talking alot of sex stuff.

you must think we are just abunch of sluts.

so try dabing with no droper tip on the bottle and then initiate

the convasation. if you notice that you are scaring people off still. use alittle bit of soe to ease the tention.

Well, I once put two dabs on my

neck & covered them by Creed Tabarome, & sat in a cafe around a corner where nobody can see me next to the toilets.

I noticed that almost all girls that were in the cafe went to the toilet & had a look at me when they were going in

& out of the bathroom. This means I made them horny & also they wanted to talk to me. Another time I added the SOE,

& they looked more friendly & wanted to chat.

Journeyman

does the dripper top come off

easily and can it be put back on when taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy101 View Post
    Well, I

once put two dabs on my neck & covered them by Creed Tabarome, & sat in a cafe around a corner where nobody can see

me next to the toilets. I noticed that almost all girls that were in the cafe went to the toilet & had a look at me

when they were going in & out of the bathroom. This means I made them horny & also they wanted to talk to

me.
    So every woman that looks at me is horny? Man, the day hardly has enough hours to bang them

all...

Thread Information