Close

Stranger

Default Newbie pack, first thoughts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys,

what's up. I'm new, and thought I should contribute. FYI, NY metro, in my early 30s, decent face and have read up

on NLP in the past.

So, I received my newbie package yesterday, and I brought the SoE gel pack to workwith

me. I sit at a desk and lots of people pass by during the day so my immediate area should have some scent and mones

lingering in the immediate vicinity. I keep a Glade plugin in my area for nice smells, but it seems to me that some

different things have been going on today. I am not going to confirm these as scientific facts, but different enough

that I think I will continue my observation.....

I opened the SoE, applied the equivalent to maybe a dab or

two and rubbed on to various pulse points on my neck. The scent is nice. Personally, I felt like my nose is being

attacked by something (one reason for investigation).

Well, a woman walked by, large black lady who is

friendly but we never really chat. I saw her earlier before opening the SoE and nothing major, but after the SoE,

she walked by while breathing, and then I actually heard her inhale, then she commented how nice the smell in this

area is ( i played like it was the glade, which it could've been) and she actually physically swooned while saying

it makes you just want to....*fall*. I thought it was strange.

Another women who works down the hall,

walked past my desk once, I heard her inhale,and then she walked past my desk another 3 times in the next 10

minutes, saying "back and forth..." bizarre.... another lady, an italian milf....we never talk, perhaps coz we never

had reason to though if you guys saw her...anyways...she walks by, walking along, then slightly slows her pace as

she reaches the 'smell zone' and then later returns with a quick flash of a smile.....

I'm not calling

any of these hits due to the SoE, but I think it is reason enough for further observation and I will post my results

as they occur. Laters guys.

Just as an update, the 3 women have not returned to take another sniff, a

few days alter, and I also think the pheromone effect does not last so long (maybe an hour or so until it

dissipates), and it only affects women who are nearby enough to be in your linger area. Women across the street are

obviously not going to zone in on me wearing mones.

well. I'll continue to post and good luck to you

guys.

Stranger

Default Second experiment

I mixed 50% musk

oil and 50% TE in the atomizer this morning.

I sprayed each wrist, my hair, and the skin of my chest and my

lower back.

I walked out to my train platform and stood waiting for the train. and strangely enough, after a

while, 4 men surrounded me! To paint the picture for you. I stood where I was, and four separate men, one by one,

created a circle around me, as if standing guard. I had four strange bodyguards! Not what I had in mind when I

bought this, but this was a curious effect.

After a workout at the gym, I sprayed my lower back, chest and hair.

I walked down the NYC streets and stepped into the underground subway system we have. One stretch of tunnel is

narrow and long, about 150 feet. Well, as I walked, I presume people behind me had to walk into any scent I left in

my wake. When the tunnel widened, a woman quickly walked alongside me, looked at me with bright wide eyes and

flashed me a smile. I think a hit?

Also, on the train, I sat beside a single mother who was shy but chatty with

me.

I'll post more as things occur. comments and thoughts would be welcome.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by xk2 View Post
    I mixed

50% musk oil and 50% TE in the atomizer this morning.

I sprayed each wrist, my hair, and the skin of my chest

and my lower back.

I walked out to my train platform and stood waiting for the train. and strangely enough,

after a while, 4 men surrounded me! To paint the picture for you. I stood where I was, and four separate men, one by

one, created a circle around me, as if standing guard. I had four strange bodyguards! Not what I had in mind when I

bought this, but this was a curious effect.

After a workout at the gym, I sprayed my lower back, chest and hair.

I walked down the NYC streets and stepped into the underground subway system we have. One stretch of tunnel is

narrow and long, about 150 feet. Well, as I walked, I presume people behind me had to walk into any scent I left in

my wake. When the tunnel widened, a woman quickly walked alongside me, looked at me with bright wide eyes and

flashed me a smile. I think a hit?

Also, on the train, I sat beside a single mother who was shy but chatty with

me.

I'll post more as things occur. comments and thoughts would be welcome.
    Xk2 hi, it seems that you have got the situation under control and that the TE combo suits you

very well.

Appreciate the excellent feedback as we all learn from it thanks.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Hey guys,

what's up. I'm new, and thought I should contribute. FYI, NY metro, in my early 30s, decent face and have read up

on NLP in the past.

So, I received my newbie package yesterday, and I brought the SoE gel pack to workwith me.

I sit at a desk and lots of people pass by during the day so my immediate area should have some scent and mones

lingering in the immediate vicinity. I keep a Glade plugin in my area for nice smells, but it seems to me that some

different things have been going on today. I am not going to confirm these as scientific facts, but different enough

that I think I will continue my observation.....

I opened the SoE, applied the equivalent to maybe a dab or two

and rubbed on to various pulse points on my neck. The scent is nice. Personally, I felt like my nose is being

attacked by something (one reason for investigation).

Well, a woman walked by, large black lady who is friendly

but we never really chat. I saw her earlier before opening the SoE and nothing major, but after the SoE, she walked

by while breathing, and then I actually heard her inhale, then she commented how nice the smell in this area is ( i

played like it was the glade, which it could've been) and she actually physically swooned while saying it makes you

just want to....*fall*. I thought it was strange.

Another women who works down the hall, walked past my desk

once, I heard her inhale,and then she walked past my desk another 3 times in the next 10 minutes, saying "back and

forth..." bizarre.... another lady, an italian milf....we never talk, perhaps coz we never had reason to though if

you guys saw her...anyways...she walks by, walking along, then slightly slows her pace as she reaches the 'smell

zone' and then later returns with a quick flash of a smile.....

I'm not calling any of these hits due to the

SoE, but I think it is reason enough for further observation and I will post my results as they occur. Laters

guys.

Just as an update, the 3 women have not returned to take another sniff, a few days alter, and I also

think the pheromone effect does not last so long (maybe an hour or so until it dissipates), and it only affects

women who are nearby enough to be in your linger area. Women across the street are obviously not going to zone in on

me wearing mones.

well. I'll continue to post and good luck to you guys.
    XK2 thats a

pretty good star! I will follow ur results!,

Quote Originally Posted by raul1966 View Post
    XK2 thats a pretty good star! I will follow ur results!,
    I usually order the SOE unscented bottles and if i am out and about i than choose to use a nice

aftershave or fragrance mixed with about 30" of SOE or even 1 gel/pkt.

The added aftershave or cologne seems to have

a tendancy to disperse the pheromones very successfully and the release must be ok as i still get good perceived

results even after 5 hours if i use enough SOE.

I also appreciate essential oils for the refined fragrances that they

produce.

But

it may seem unusual as i have had my best hits with the SOE when i have added small amount of Alpha 7 and had it

mixed in with a good amount of the cheap old aftershave called Brut and then applied the mixture all around my neck

and under my ears.

At the moment it is cold weather here in Brisbane Australia and i am applying to neck and wrists

areas only till the weather warms up and then i will test out my chest area.

If i am indoors and cosy with the women close at hand then i use only 12" SOE and it is good at my

age with a small dab of NPA or Alpha 7.

If i am set on a full night of action at the nightclub then i use 45" SOE and 1

drop A7, or NPA, or 2 sprays TE .

Just remember to use very small amounts only of the TE, or NPA, or A7, if planning to get

attention from Asian girls.

The Asian girls like SOE.

Stranger

Thumbs up Lol

That's funny you

say that coz this Saturday I am going to an event specifically to meet asian girls. I just ordered SoE and Chikara

in preparation. I just hope I did not order too late. The delivery last time was very quick, so i'll have to

trust.

Yeah, the SoE scent is really nice to use as an attractant, in my opinion. Very softening but clear

scent.

We'll see how that goes. Thanks for the advice. Will try to post my experiences after the event for you

guys.

That's funny you say that coz this Saturday I am going to an event specifically

to meet asian girls. I just ordered SoE and Chikara in preparation. I just hope I did not order too late. The

delivery last time was very quick, so i'll have to trust.

Yeah, the SoE scent is really nice to use as an

attractant, in my opinion. Very softening but clear scent.

We'll see how that goes. Thanks for the advice. Will

try to post my experiences after the event for you guys.
    Very worthwile

project you are enbarking on with your contribution of venturing into the culture of the Asian

girls.

I

would leave the Chikara to use alone at another venue.

Just splash the SOE on with some nice

fragrance if necessary and man you will have what it takes to get some good action going amoungst these delightfull

and sensual creatures.

Sigh, i wish i were there.

I don't mean to

hijack,but my browser won't let me post topics,but I just need help with my first day of using pheremones:

Not

much happened,I had 1 whole packet out of the newbie kit(pretty small),also it smells like antibacterial lotion lol

anyway,I put it all on my neck and wrists,got a stare while I was shopping,but I don't think it was from the

mones.Anywho would aqua di gio be a good cover for this,and what is the best way to remove it?I'll be out to the

gym now,any feedback would be appreciated!

Thread Information