ok, i been useing mones for a while and i must say i really like useing it alot. most of my mixes are

focused on how it makes me feel more then how it effect the girls, the way i see it it dosn't matter what i have to

at the end its going to be ME that makes the girls attracted. also who can actually say what is a hit and what

isn't, just because the girl rubs her nose while looking at you dosn't mean she is attracted to you, mabey it

dose, but thats not the important part what you need to know is that the reason you are have thought patterns like

that is because you are more confadent about your self. and thats what i mean when i say i make my mixes focus on me

and my mixes works wonders on me, make me feel like im king of the world and i feel like a million bucks all the

time, and at times i'll get random instant boners(it sucks when it happens at work!) and that in turn makes me

stand out in the girls eyes, i think.

but the reason for this post is to rant about the unwanted attention. not

only the girls got thier eyes on me but latelly i been getting alot of attention from guys also. i have guys that

are not gay that will come up to me and start flirting with me. i just kind of ignore it but when im with a girl

flirting and playing around, they'll come up to me and flirt with me like almost half of the time. and it really

make me pissed off cause first of all it is very distracting to my progress with the girl. and 2nd of all they get

pissed of when i joke to the girl " see what i got to put up with even the dudes are on my nuts". and the crazy

thing is i know for a fact they are not gay. if they are, i really dont mind it cause thats what they do. but when

they are not gay and they start flirting with me it makes me angry.