Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33
  1. #1
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5393

    Default im getting sick of unwanted attention.

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok, i been useing mones for a while and i must say i really like useing it alot. most of my mixes are

    focused on how it makes me feel more then how it effect the girls, the way i see it it dosn't matter what i have to

    at the end its going to be ME that makes the girls attracted. also who can actually say what is a hit and what

    isn't, just because the girl rubs her nose while looking at you dosn't mean she is attracted to you, mabey it

    dose, but thats not the important part what you need to know is that the reason you are have thought patterns like

    that is because you are more confadent about your self. and thats what i mean when i say i make my mixes focus on me

    and my mixes works wonders on me, make me feel like im king of the world and i feel like a million bucks all the

    time, and at times i'll get random instant boners(it sucks when it happens at work!) and that in turn makes me

    stand out in the girls eyes, i think.

    but the reason for this post is to rant about the unwanted attention. not

    only the girls got thier eyes on me but latelly i been getting alot of attention from guys also. i have guys that

    are not gay that will come up to me and start flirting with me. i just kind of ignore it but when im with a girl

    flirting and playing around, they'll come up to me and flirt with me like almost half of the time. and it really

    make me pissed off cause first of all it is very distracting to my progress with the girl. and 2nd of all they get

    pissed of when i joke to the girl " see what i got to put up with even the dudes are on my nuts". and the crazy

    thing is i know for a fact they are not gay. if they are, i really dont mind it cause thats what they do. but when

    they are not gay and they start flirting with me it makes me angry.

  2. #2
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What pheros do you use and what

    dosages?

  3. #3
    Kodachrome Forever! Gegogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Power
    5987

    Default

    If you can't take the heat, stay

    outta da kitchen. But, yep, the flirting guy thing is an enigma. I just ignore it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    4657

    Default

    I agree with Gegogi. Every

    substance that has any desired effects also has side effects. Perhaps you can experiment some more with the

    proportions of mones to maximize the desired effects and minimize the side effects.

    I'm a little curious why it

    makes you so angry rather than just annoyed. After all, you know you are wearing mones that effect both women and

    men.

    -CAt

  5. #5
    Phero Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    6387

    Default Slickracer....

    have you managed

    to keep yourself out of the slammer? How's it going?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

  6. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    6345

    Default

    Flirting guys are caused by

    -nol. Hey -nol is a staple of lots of the women products out there.

    Up your -none dosage and they'll scurry

    away.

    Has anyone notice A1 seems to attract 'beta males'? i.e. nerds, geeks and guys who dresses very

    badly?

  7. #7
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    551
    Rep Power
    5248

    Default

    lol at this thread. I know what

    you mean though. Maybe it isn't always a matter of men flirting...I've had instances of men getting really

    clingy, or talking excessively when I don't care to hear what they say.

  8. #8
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5030

    Default

    BACK slick..
    Long

    time no see..
    I wanted to ask you if you also wanted some AE-smell on bottle..? I'm gonna contact the distributor

    again soon cause it looks like L-S ain't gonna have a deal with them.. I can just make the order for you..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    lol at

    this thread. I know what you mean though. Maybe it isn't always a matter of men flirting...I've had instances of

    men getting really clingy, or talking excessively when I don't care to hear what they say.
    Thats 4 sure as it takes a good degree of patience just for the their sake for us to just hang in

    there at times for the sake of respect.


    OOOps please excuse me

    oooh aaar ive got to go and splash the boots.


    HA at

    least we become expert in the art of escape.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-22-2007 at 03:30 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5393

    Default

    trde59 my main mix is

    ae+npa+masters. also latelly i been useing (the original) when i first started useing it i didn't like it

    and i almost though about returning it but my lack of motavation and procrastanation has caused me to keep the

    bottle. and i must say now that i been useing it alot i really dont mind it now. eventho its not the like my regular

    mix. also i use none+a1+estr mix also, and this is the mix that i notice the most attention from men. but i also use

    alot of random mones some times just to use it up cause i got so many bottles that are like almost empty but are

    just laying around. hold on let me go count real quick. lol wow 22 bottles, they all range from KZI test kits to

    lucky 7 kits. i reuse my old bottles too to make mixes. i just realized if i didn't break the lid of the nol bottle

    from the lucky 7 kit (it was full to when it happen, i think i made a thread about it back in the day) i would have

    23, makes me think of that one movie about the number 23 haha. havn't seen the movie but i just though of that. lol

    there i go on those crazy manologs

    CAtriathlete at first i didn't even mind it, then it turned to annoying and

    then frustration then to anger. ok mabey my anger is rooted with a particular person that dose that to cockblock and

    i helped him with his girl issues and everything he knows about girls he got from me and now hes trying to step on

    my toes, hes lucky i not the type to destroy his whole game. ok anyway, ya now everytime i see that behavior im just

    like . to be honest i much rather get od reactions from guys then this. but for somereason i dont get od

    reactions at all and i wear alot of nones. (ex. 2 drops ae+ 2 daps of npa with out the droper top,that alone should

    send most people in to od zone) eversence i've joined this forum i always said that i dont beleive in ods at all.

    mabey it has to do with my personality type or mabey its just my very positive out look on life that is keeping me

    from seeing these things call OD.

    haha wow koolking, you remmbered that story? ya i still got about a year of

    probation and i did have accouple of close calls and accouple of failed piss tests. but yup im not in jail.



    workingman, i must say you are very much driven to get that scent huh? i remmber before i stoped posting we were

    just getting into figureing out what the smell in AE was. but if you can get some tho, you should let me know about

    how to get a hold of some. cause i dont really want anyright now cause i am still in love with the ae with mones.

    but if i do decite to quit useing mones i'll have to get some of it just for reminicent sakes and mabey for the

    placibo effect.

    sig and tarry i know what you mean. i am in the quality department and i have to be very

    diplomatic with every convasation i have. and if i tell people what they are doing is wrong they go on and on about

    why, what and who this and that. and i can't really say i dont want reasons i just need results. so i have to bull

    shit alot.

  11. #11
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5030

    Default

    Yes I Love it! I also got a

    new AE with mones but still needs the AE scent without.. So will try to contact the distributors again and I can

    post you a email adress you can write to..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  12. #12
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    6195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    trde59 my

    main mix is ae+npa+masters. also latelly i been useing (the original) when i first started useing it

    i didn't like it and i almost though about returning it but my lack of motavation and procrastanation has caused me

    to keep the bottle. and i must say now that i been useing it alot i really dont mind it now. eventho its not the

    like my regular mix. also i use none+a1+estr mix also, and this is the mix that i notice the most attention from

    men. but i also use alot of random mones some times just to use it up cause i got so many bottles that are like

    almost empty but are just laying around. hold on let me go count real quick. lol wow 22 bottles, they all range

    from KZI test kits to lucky 7 kits. i reuse my old bottles too to make mixes. i just realized if i didn't break the

    lid of the nol bottle from the lucky 7 kit (it was full to when it happen, i think i made a thread about it back in

    the day) i would have 23, makes me think of that one movie about the number 23 haha. havn't seen the movie but i

    just though of that. lol there i go on those crazy manologs

    CAtriathlete at first i didn't even mind it,

    then it turned to annoying and then frustration then to anger. ok mabey my anger is rooted with a particular person

    that dose that to cockblock and i helped him with his girl issues and everything he knows about girls he got from me

    and now hes trying to step on my toes, hes lucky i not the type to destroy his whole game. ok anyway, ya now

    everytime i see that behavior im just like . to be honest i much rather get od reactions from guys then this.

    but for somereason i dont get od reactions at all and i wear alot of nones. (ex. 2 drops ae+ 2 daps of npa with out

    the droper top,that alone should send most people in to od zone) eversence i've joined this forum i always said

    that i dont beleive in ods at all. mabey it has to do with my personality type or mabey its just my very positive

    out look on life that is keeping me from seeing these things call OD.

    haha wow koolking, you remmbered that

    story? ya i still got about a year of probation and i did have accouple of close calls and accouple of failed piss

    tests. but yup im not in jail.

    workingman, i must say you are very much driven to get that scent huh? i

    remmber before i stoped posting we were just getting into figureing out what the smell in AE was. but if you can get

    some tho, you should let me know about how to get a hold of some. cause i dont really want anyright now cause i am

    still in love with the ae with mones. but if i do decite to quit useing mones i'll have to get some of it just for

    reminicent sakes and mabey for the placibo effect.

    sig and tarry i know what you mean. i am in the quality

    department and i have to be very diplomatic with every convasation i have. and if i tell people what they are doing

    is wrong they go on and on about why, what and who this and that. and i can't really say i dont want reasons i just

    need results. so i have to bull shit alot.

    i think that is what is bringing the guys to your

    door.

  13. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    4657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nbnbtc View Post
    i

    think that is what is bringing the guys to your door.

    I have to say that nbnbtc may have a point

    here. As we've all read here over-and-over, pheromones by themselves don't bring women into your lap-- attitude,

    affect, and manner play a very important role. It follows then that if you are attracting dudes who keep getting in

    your face, then you are doing something to encourage it. So rather than getting annoyed with the mones and angry

    with the guys, perhaps slickracer it would be more helpful to look at the ways you are bringing men to you.

    Just

    a thought...

    -CAt

  14. #14
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5214

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    As we've

    all read here over-and-over, pheromones by themselves don't bring women into your lap-- attitude, affect, and

    manner play a very important role.
    Very True.
    The attitude on the inside makes me the man that I

    am.
    well, thats enough words of wisdom.
    cue yoda voice.
    early 40's white male or or

  15. #15
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5154

    Default

    It seems to me that slickracer is most probably a charismatic sort of guy, he probably gives off a

    success sort of vibe in a fun and adventurous sort of carefree and spontaneous manner.


    It may be that less charismatic personalities or i should say gentlemen could gravitate

    towards him so as to hopefully share in some of the excitemant of his dynamic lifestyle and

    prescence.


    Maby slick is just a born leader, and i would say he

    is verging on the cusp of becoming a great councilor and or leader of men.


    HAHA the funny thing about this is that he may be unaware and completly oblivious to these great

    natural qualities that he posesses.


    He may perceive these

    admirers or at least some of them as being attracted to him a a sexual manner which can very easily cause any

    straight man to grimace as i would perceive.


    Even so the

    attractions may have physiological sexual aspects or i should say components thereof on subliminal levels but not

    necessarilly manifesting on the physical level of awareness.


    So

    i would in his position not be overly worried, even so the following could at his age be perceived as a bit of a

    drag, true.


    But with some understanding he could possably take

    advantage of his natural gifts and build upon them to create a future that may be suited to his advantage as far as

    a career is concerned.


    It seems like the possabilities for this

    unasuming and charasmatic young man are limited only by his lack of the understanding of these qualities that are

    undoubtedly in his posession.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  16. #16
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5214

    Default

    Oi! I said cue yoda voice

    Terry!...

    Big mouth, shut it I will.
    Pheros, mention or I will headbutt you, F**ker.

    Oh god, it's just

    starting,
    just wait for the lightsaber jokes to start flowing.
    early 40's white male or or

  17. #17
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Oi! I

    said cue yoda voice Terry!...

    Big mouth, shut it I will.
    Pheros, mention or I will headbutt you, F**ker.

    Oh

    god, it's just starting,
    just wait for the lightsaber jokes to start flowing.
    Thank you for putting a sense of equilibrium back into the equation GAF.

    So i suppose the more serious aspect of

    helping our good friend Slickracer with his man attraction problem and pheromones may be concentrated upon until a

    reasonable solvent may be uncovered with a combined contribution of his friends here.


    I think he is a good man yes if i was

    him i would say " And i am worth it"
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  18. #18
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    6195

    Default

    this thread is making a lot less

    sense as it goes on...

  19. #19
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5393

    Default

    nbn and catri, you guys may

    be right its because i am allowing them to continue with thier behaivor that im still haveing these issues. how did

    i not see this before you guys said this.

    "I ultimatly control the amount of choas that is in my life"

    i

    got that quote from my classes i got to take because of probation. and also, another good one is "if nothing

    changes..... nothing changes" man i learn so much from those classes about bettering my life.

    hey terry that was

    awsome thanks. i work with this older lady ( she's40 and im only 20) that said pretty much the same thing as you

    did, to summarise she said, they are attracted to your leadership qualities, they are not trying to get in your

    pants" she's awsome cause i can share everything with her and she tells me alot of stuff, im learing alot of stuff

    from her. espetially in the sparitiual aspect.

    oh and terry when i was 8 years old i did promise myself i was

    going to rule the world. but now realize it may not not happen. so i think i migh have to settle with a country. but

    i need to get out of USA first if i want to do that cause USA is going to be out of my leage.

    i do need to

    focous more on my future tho, cause i realize im kind of a moment by monet person and have tendensy to dwell on the

    past. i just need to go back to school but i just keep procrastanating.

  20. #20
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    4657

    Default

    [quote=slickracer;201670]



    "I ultimatly control the amount of choas that is in my life"

    [quote]

    Good attitude, Slick! You can own

    this!

    "If you always do what you've always done. You will always have what you've already got"



    -CAt

  21. #21
    King of the coupons!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    6929

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    not

    only the girls got thier eyes on me but latelly i been getting alot of attention from guys also. i have guys that

    are not gay that will come up to me and start flirting with me. i just kind of ignore it but when im with a girl

    flirting and playing around, they'll come up to me and flirt with me like almost half of the time. and it really

    make me pissed off cause first of all it is very distracting to my progress with the girl. and 2nd of all they get

    pissed of when i joke to the girl " see what i got to put up with even the dudes are on my nuts". and the crazy

    thing is i know for a fact they are not gay. if they are, i really dont mind it cause thats what they do. but when

    they are not gay and they start flirting with me it makes me angry.
    M A S T E R S is probably your

    problem, Slick. From the reading ... it just makes sense.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

  22. #22
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    eastside
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    5214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post


    "If you always do what you've always done. You will always have what you've already got"


    Thats one of my fav quotes too!
    Err, sorry for some of the odd replies. It seemed funny at

    the time...
    early 40's white male or or

  23. #23
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5030

    Default

    I've always said what I

    think and didn't let people do stuff I didn't want..
    A thing that have worked wonders for me are discipline and

    consequence for the girls I'm dating..
    Fx. If I try to kiss her and I know she won't kiss me just to tease it

    gets a consequence! Then I won't kiss her when she tries and lets her come chasing me.. Always turn this around so

    you're the one who's in control and in demand.. Then she always has to follow you and please you and she will

    never come to the point where she begins to say I want things this way and that way..

    I have a friend who have

    been with a girl for two years and suddenly she wouldn't let him smoke so he did it secretly.. I thought he was a

    puss and she a stupid bitch.. I would NEVER let a girl control me in that way.. I would say I'm gonna do what I

    wanna and if you don't like it then find someone else to be around because this is the way I am.. And keep telling

    yourself "you're worth much much better" because then she will never decide over you because you can find someone

    else who cares more if she doesn't like something about you.. Because there will be someone out there who will love

    every detail about you and let you be you.. And it's the same with my work and my friends.. I always tell them

    straight what I think about them and what they say.. And if they cross the line I can find someone else to be around

    till they come and say they're wrong.. And if not - then they're not true friends and not worth it or you

    time..
    But you also have to be able to see when you're wrong yourself but still.. You have things you know.. This

    is what I WANT and will not compromise about it.. And these things (like I can't take people lie to me - then

    they're like thin air to me) you have to know what you want and always stick to them.. And then there's other

    things you would like but you can bend if they don't always go that way (fx. I appreciate when people show up to

    the scheduled time when we have an appointment but I can live with it if they come a little to late)..
    But alway

    remember just to be yourself and be true to yourself.. Then you will always have people around you that will treat

    you with respect and care because you have chosen these people to be in your life..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  24. #24
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    4756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    nbn and

    catri, you guys may be right its because i am allowing them to continue with thier behaivor that im still haveing

    these issues. how did i not see this before you guys said this.

    "I ultimatly control the amount of choas that

    is in my life"

    i got that quote from my classes i got to take because of probation. and also, another good one

    is "if nothing changes..... nothing changes" man i learn so much from those classes about bettering my life.

    hey

    terry that was awsome thanks. i work with this older lady ( she's40 and im only 20) that said pretty much the same

    thing as you did, to summarise she said, they are attracted to your leadership qualities, they are not trying to get

    in your pants" she's awsome cause i can share everything with her and she tells me alot of stuff, im learing alot

    of stuff from her. espetially in the sparitiual aspect.

    oh and terry when i was 8 years old i did promise

    myself i was going to rule the world. but now realize it may not not happen. so i think i migh have to settle with a

    country. but i need to get out of USA first if i want to do that cause USA is going to be out of my leage.

    i do

    need to focous more on my future tho, cause i realize im kind of a moment by monet person and have tendensy to dwell

    on the past. i just need to go back to school but i just keep procrastanating.
    /yoda on/
    thinking you

    are, and good it is to train yourself. much responsibility is in the path of a leader, and better it is to give

    kindness to all. shows strength it does. reward you it will.
    /yoda off/

  25. #25
    Moderator idesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Middle Kingdom
    Posts
    2,398
    Rep Power
    4756

    Default

    [quote=CAtriathlete;201677]
    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post

    "If you always do what you've always done. You

    will always have what you've already got"


    -CAt
    I like that one too, kind of like

    "doing what you've always done and expecting different results".

  26. #26
    Phero Dude slickracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    5393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    I've always said what I think and didn't let people do stuff I didn't want..
    A thing

    that have worked wonders for me are discipline and consequence for the girls I'm dating..
    Fx. If I try to kiss her

    and I know she won't kiss me just to tease it gets a consequence! Then I won't kiss her when she tries and lets

    her come chasing me.. Always turn this around so you're the one who's in control and in demand.. Then she always

    has to follow you and please you and she will never come to the point where she begins to say I want things this way

    and that way..
    workingman, for the first time ever im going to have to disagree with what you are

    saying. if you are doing that, are you no better then her, when they are doing that to you. two wrongs dont make a

    right man, if she is doing stuff like that mabey she is just teasing you in a fun way. if you look at that situation

    like its just teasing in a fun hard to get way ya, its ok. but if you look at it from a 'what an evil bitch' kind

    of way, then, your going to mess up your own head and make you do crazy stuff. "the game" will fuck your head up

    man. i got into the game around 17 and by the end of my 19 i realize how much of it was actually warping the reality

    that was around me, and how i was see the world.

    I have a friend who have been with a girl for two years

    and suddenly she wouldn't let him smoke so he did it secretly.. I thought he was a puss and she a stupid bitch.. I

    would NEVER let a girl control me in that way.. I would say I'm gonna do what I wanna and if you don't like it

    then find someone else to be around because this is the way I am.. And keep telling yourself "you're worth much

    much better" because then she will never decide over you because you can find someone else who cares more if she

    doesn't like something about you.. Because there will be someone out there who will love every detail about you and

    let you be you.. And it's the same with my work and my friends.. I always tell them straight what I think about

    them and what they say.. And if they cross the line I can find someone else to be around till they come and say

    they're wrong.. And if not - then they're not true friends and not worth it or you time..
    But you also have to be

    able to see when you're wrong yourself but still.. You have things you know.. This is what I WANT and will not

    compromise about it.. And these things (like I can't take people lie to me - then they're like thin air to me) you

    have to know what you want and always stick to them.. And then there's other things you would like but you can bend

    if they don't always go that way (fx. I appreciate when people show up to the scheduled time when we have an

    appointment but I can live with it if they come a little to late)..
    But alway remember just to be yourself and be

    true to yourself.. Then you will always have people around you that will treat you with respect and care because you

    have chosen these people to be in your life..
    i can see my past saying those exact same words. a

    girl friend of 2 years will make you quit smoking because she loves him. she's not going to wake up one day and

    decite you know what i hate smoke im going to make you quit. no she cares enough about him that the though of her

    loosing him is probelly hurting her alot more then he realize. hell, i'll be woried about the relationship if she

    didn't care. i still beleive some of the things you are saying such as. "you have to know what you want and always

    stick to them.. And then there's other things you would like but you can bend if they don't always go that way "

    with that in mind tho, "Because there will be someone out there who will love every detail about you and let you be

    you.. " is not true at all. if you do find someone like that, wow, thats amazing and you are probelly the luckiest

    person in the world. but i dont think thats true, all you can do is, focus on what you like about them and only

    bring up the things you dont like if you know that its dangerious to his/her or other's life, will damage the

    relationship, or .... (had a though but lost it, so i'll jsut say) strigh up fucked up on thier part. but make sure

    its not your insacurities that are causeing you to be affected by her actions, because if it is then no matter what

    she do, your insacurities (sp?) are just going to keep causing you to fell those feelings. you just got to let

    others be who they are, but make sure they let you be who you are unless like i said " it is dangerious to his/her

    or other's life, will damage the relationship or just stright up fucked up on your part.

    ...........but then

    again, who knows i could be wrong. i just know that once i realize that i have no control of universe and the only

    thing i can control is how im going to co-exist in it is when my life got really easy, and not as stress ful as it

    used to be.

  27. #27
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    5030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    workingman, for the first time ever im going to have to disagree with what you are saying.

    if you are doing that, are you no better then her, when they are doing that to you. two wrongs dont make a right

    man, if she is doing stuff like that mabey she is just teasing you in a fun way. if you look at that situation like

    its just teasing in a fun hard to get way ya, its ok. but if you look at it from a 'what an evil bitch' kind of

    way, then, your going to mess up your own head and make you do crazy stuff. "the game" will fuck your head up man. i

    got into the game around 17 and by the end of my 19 i realize how much of it was actually warping the reality that

    was around me, and how i was see the world.
    Well to me it works great! Women always test you how much of

    a mann you really are.. Are you just gonna agree with her and say yes because you wan't some pussy or are you gonna

    say your opnion. To me when I turn it around so I'm in control and she chases me it works wonders. At least for my

    experience this is what women wants (or most of them - some are extreme queens and standalone girls that doesn't

    need a mann and thats fine) because you're the mann who's in control. You say your opnion, doing what you want and

    she will follow. This doesn't mean I woun't treat her good and love her AT ALL!!
    To me its so easy because I say

    what i want and do what i want and she can say what she want and you know what you can rely on instead of saying one

    thing and secretly thinking the oposite.

    about my "discipline and consequence" it depends on how she plays it..

    because some women are bitchy players.
    To me I've always played so people can see a little bit of my interest so

    they know I'm not just teasing her and letting her think she has a chance when she really doesn't.
    Girls who

    teasy you with a blink in her eyes and you can feel it's just teasing it's oka because then i play it to her also.

    But if I feel she plays me without having a chance I get annoyed because then she only does it to her amusement so

    she can laugh after I've gone all the way and she can say Noo and smile and walk away. i can't take that! Girls

    who are funny and teasing and letting you work a little but still having the interest is good anough even though she

    has you follow her home and not letting you kiss and and closing her door and smiling behind it while closing it.

    That's tease because you know she wan't it, and you too, and she just lets time go so it will be better when you

    get there. That's foreplay like in bed so that's fine. But when she does that and just laughs behind the door and

    she thinks what a fool - that's the bitch.

    And when I'm in control I'm doing the consequence thing because

    then she woun't start to chainging me because she doesn't like it. If she likes me and I smoke and she after 2

    years with me suddently says out of nowhere "you gotta stop smoking!" I would get really angry! If she was

    interested in it because of my health she would talk to me about it slowly and say it gently, but this girl just

    said it hard suddently. I doesn't smoke but if my gf would want me quit she would know she had to talk to me and

    doesn't start out shouting and being commanding. If she did that I would just smoke even harder. I know it would

    hurt her but thats the consequence for being hard and shouting. Then she would learn that the next time she would

    want to change something for me she she start talking to me and perhaps we could find something out together with an

    mild mood.
    If you doesn't give the consequence and says you doesn't agree and like that behavior she will keep

    acting that way and keep commanding you.
    My friend was on vaccasion with her and she jsut said angryly in the

    morning "well what shall we do huh?" and he said "I don't know.. I don't know this place better than you" and she

    said "then find out because i don't just wanna be here all day". And he did.
    I gotta say there were patying last

    night and he drank a lot and she didn't so actually she shouldn't have woken him in that manner so early because

    he had more need for sleep than her. so she could have found out the same stuff and when he would wake up she would

    be ready.
    Instead she wakes him early with an attitude, makes him go out to find something to do with hangovers and

    not even going with him.
    She should instead think my poor mann drank good last night so i will let him sleep long

    so he will get better and I will found out what we can do. And when he wakes up they could go do something. That's

    care and I wan't that kinda woman! If she would treat me the other way I would go crazy! Why shall I when you want

    something to do?! She could go or at least we could go find out, but nooo she only wants me to go. And not

    caring and thinking of me, but only thinking about herself.

    And the funny thing is he never gives her consequence

    or talks hard to her saying he doesn't want it that way. And she just keep doing things that are more and more bad

    and commanding more and more around with him.
    If you do the consequece and disipline women doesn't try to make you

    do all sorts of things to make themselves happy and only think about yourself. If you do disipline and consequence

    you will make you woman caring and thinking about you. And her whole thinking wil change to caring more and thinking

    about you. And if you then cares about her and thinks about her everybody's happy.
    Gotta remember - when I think

    about me and she thinks about me it gives problems. When I think about her, she gets cared for and i will do things

    to make her happy. and she cares about me and she will make me happy.
    This gives everybody gets happy, and gets the

    things they want instead of thinking about themselves and only causing problems.

    I've seen couples only thinking

    about themselves and on vaccasions:
    girls wants to lie on the beach and he wants to go to waterland. She shouts and

    says lets go to the beach and says the last time we did what you wanted etc. et.c and he faught back and said no we

    did what you wanted and fighting to do what he wanted.
    I caused them to fight, get angry and going seperately to

    what they wanted.
    If it was my girl and me I would say i know you wanna go to the beach so lets go there and she

    would say nooo you wanna go to waterland so lets go there.
    This causes a frinly fight instead which is much much

    better.
    We would eventually saying lets go to the beach first and then go to waterland or waterland tomorrow. Or if

    we wouldn't go to waterland - so what?! I would be with my girl and I wouldn't care that much. When you have

    someone care more about you the things you would want, doesn't seem that important because you doesn't always

    think about yourself.
    If it's more me me me, and your girl doesn't care about you it will make you fight more to

    get your will.
    The only difference is you will have a problem where one will do one thing for thenselves or one

    would do what you want - bad way or good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
    And then there's other things you would

    like but you can bend if they don't always go that way " with that in mind tho, "Because there will be someone out

    there who will love every detail about you and let you be you.. " is not true at all. if you do find someone like

    that, wow, thats amazing and you are probelly the luckiest person in the world. but i dont think thats true, all you

    can do is, focus on what you like about them and only bring up the things you dont like if you know that its

    dangerious to his/her or other's life, will damage the relationship, or .... (had a though but lost it, so i'll

    jsut say) strigh up fucked up on thier part. but make sure its not your insacurities that are causeing you to be

    affected by her actions, because if it is then no matter what she do, your insacurities (sp?) are just going to keep

    causing you to fell those feelings. you just got to let others be who they are, but make sure they let you be who

    you are unless like i said " it is dangerious to his/her or other's life, will damage the relationship or just

    stright up fucked up on your part.

    ...........but then again, who knows i could be wrong. i just know that once

    i realize that i have no control of universe and the only thing i can control is how im going to co-exist in it is

    when my life got really easy, and not as stress ful as it used to be.
    You gotta remember I only do

    consequence and disipline for things I need. I don't expect her to love every detail about me and i love every

    detail with her.
    But I wan't a woman who's funny and has something between the ears and know what she want's to

    do.
    If she doesn't look like a model I can live with it because I go much more for the way she acts and treats me.

    Is she funny, not a bimbo, has respect for me and herself, sweet and caring then she's something for me and then it

    doesn't matter that much if she doesn't look that good or have a little overweight.
    Fx. I would like she doesn't

    smoke (because she doesn't taste all that great) but if she smokes i don't care. She can still have all the other

    qualityes I want and then I doesn't bother if she smokes, BUT if she isn't funny, or caring, or has respect for me

    or herself I'm walking at the first second I find out.
    I'm not gonna use time on a girl who aren't what i want.

    it's because I've been with a girl where I said well i can live with that thing even if I would like it to be

    different. And after 6 months togerther I realized i just couldn't continue with that because I was just making me

    more and more sad and depressed. And then I realized i have to know what I want as a minimum because else you arenøt

    gonna find a girl you will have babys with and be with for the rest of your life.
    You gotta be real to yourself and

    what you want.
    When I say "I'm gonna use time on a girl who aren't what i want" this doesn't mean we can't be

    friends but it means I'm not gonna make a move on her or trying on something. She's just disqulified once I find

    out she doesn't have what it takes.
    To me it's just I have things I gotta have to make me happy. if she doesn't

    have it why should i compromise? It's what makes ME happy and if i doesn't get that it makes me misreable,

    depressed and it affects how sweet i would be to her. if i'm happy I would be much sweeter. And why should i go

    with a girl where I know i wouldn't be happy? I'm not a charity that are with a girl to make her happy no matter

    what i feel myself. No!
    I'm true to myself, my goal, my fellings!
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  28. #28
    Stranger Mathias the OK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post

    at times i'll get random instant boners(it sucks when it happens at work!) and that in turn makes me stand out in

    the girls eyes, i think.
    I think your right...boners always make you stick out.
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

  29. #29
    Kodachrome Forever! Gegogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Power
    5987

    Default

    Especially when you look like

    you're pitching tent!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

  30. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias the OK View Post
    I

    think your right...boners always make you stick out.
    When at work and in a fun mood, I say,

    "*uck, I'm hard." It always brings a laugh to the workplace. And yes, it is annoying when that happens at random

    places, like church.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Buzz, attention, respect and DIHLs
    By ifrit in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 07:07 AM
  2. Being sick: Does it play a role?
    By Cullmanz Own in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:46 PM
  3. Grabbing the most attention!
    By Premizen in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 06:15 AM
  4. How to steal the attention from the AW
    By bivonic in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:25 AM
  5. Revival of the "attention whores" tactics thread
    By Watcher in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •