Close

Default Inches versus fractions?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I

am brand new to the forum as well as mones in general (with a whole 4 days under my belt ). Despite this I have

been lurking and reading for a number of months now. Anyway, onto business...

I see many people refer to

applying a certain fraction of a gel pack (ex: 1/4th of a gel pack). Also, I see posters use "inches" when they

speak (write, I should say) of their dosages.

I recently bought a SOE roll-top bottle. So, naturally, I am

inclined to calibrate dosages in terms of inches. Therefore I am left wondering how many "inches" are in a gel

pack, so to speak. Any thoughts?

You can do some homework and

figure it out yourself... a roll-top bottle of SOE contains 10ml and each packet contians 1ml. Divide and mark the

amount of liquid in the roll-top bottle into 10 even ticks. This should give you an idea of how much a ml of SOE

is... Using the bottle, roll out SOE on your arm until you use up 1ml from the bottle. Measure this out and that

should tell you how many inches each packet contains.

You are correct sir. But, I

would prefer not to utterly waste a whole ml of SOE, even for the sake of science. This is why I simply asked if

anyone else happened to know how many inches are in one ml.

What is more, before you tell me to empty my SOE

bottle and fill it back up with water in order to "experiment," why don't you "do some homework and figure it out

yourself." That way, there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel. Savvy?

Quote Originally Posted by FutureKill View Post
    You are

correct sir. But, I would prefer not to utterly waste a whole ml of SOE, even for the sake of science. This is

why I simply asked if anyone else happened to know how many inches are in one ml.

What is more, before you tell

me to empty my SOE bottle and fill it back up with water in order to "experiment," why don't you "do some homework

and figure it out yourself." That way, there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel. Savvy?
    I remember

reading here someone did this calculation and figured it out, probably Terry or Oscar. It might take some time but

you could do a search if its important to you.

Or, you could transfer the contents of the roll-top bottle into

a dropper bottle and make your calculations based on drops. Drops per ml by stated concentration etc. The trouble

is some products are unknown in term of -mone content. I'll assume you've read the

Pherolibrary.

http://pherolibrary.com/

Not much help I know, but I'm not one to get too technical

with application. There's just too much we don't know and experimenting is half the fun.

You are

correct sir. But, I would prefer not to utterly waste a whole ml of SOE, even for the sake of science. This is

why I simply asked if anyone else happened to know how many inches are in one ml.

What is more, before

you tell me to empty my SOE bottle and fill it back up with water in order to "experiment," why don't you "do some

homework and figure it out yourself." That way, there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel.

Savvy?
    Since SOE isn't very expensive, I would do the experiment myself if i actually wanted to know

how many inches equal a packet or a ml but i don't really care... i was just giving you a simple way of doing it

yourself.

I actually have a half bottle of SOE that i could do this with since i much prefer C7 and NPA but

because i don't like the tone of your response, i would rather throw the bottle away than help you further.

Futurekill it should be

in the pherolibrary and be chill out,we don't bite!

Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg View Post
    Since

SOE isn't very expensive, I would do the experiment myself if i actually wanted to know how many inches equal a

packet or a ml but i don't really care... i was just giving you a simple way of doing it yourself.

I actually

have a half bottle of SOE that i could do this with since i much prefer C7 and NPA but because i don't like the

tone of your response, i would rather throw the bottle away than help you further.
    You completely missed

the point of my last post. I was not asking you to do anything. I was pointing out that if you knew the

answer to my question, it would have been reasonable to actually answer my question Obviously you did not

have the information I sought, though it would have perfectly sufficient to say so. Also, I suggest that you not

throw away half a bottle of SOE (or anything for that matter) just on my account, as that would be foolish.

to

Iaskalotof?'s, thank you sir. I will definitely check that out.

No problem

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

You completely missed the point of my last post. I was not asking you to do

anything. I was pointing out that if you knew the answer to my question, it would have been reasonable to actually

answer my question Obviously you did not have the information I sought, though it would have perfectly

sufficient to say so. Also, I suggest that you not throw away half a bottle of SOE (or anything for that matter)

just on my account, as that would be foolish.

to Iaskalotof?'s, thank you sir. I will definitely check that

out.
    Hi, No two people will ever get the exact same measurements when

measuring drops because of differences in atmospheric pressures, temperatures,which all relate to the viscosity of

the product to be measured. ( do not use water when working out pheromone measurements and quantities

)

I have done the calculations several times with measuring

inches and drops from various new SOE rollertop bottles.

Ie one

drop of SOE will roll out to 5" on average.

385 dr x 5" = 1925"

per bottle = 62 gel/pks.

SOE x 1 dr = 10.38mcg Androstenole +

2.59mcg Androsterone = 12.98 total mcg per drop.

6.6 dr = 64mcg

aNOL + 16 mcg aRONE =80 mcg this is = to one SOE gel/pkt.

SOE

bottle contains total of 500 mcg pheromones per ml which = 400 mcg Anol + 100 mcg Arone.

SOE bottle full = 5000mcg/10mL pheromones = 5mg./10

mL

= 4 mg aNOL + 1mg aRONE./10 mL

SOE gel/pkt contains ( .08 mg ) = 80 mcg pheromones per 1 mL pkt = 64 mcg aNOL + 16 mcg aRONE

per pkt

Divide 5000 mcg bottle by 80 mcg pkt will give you

around 62 gel/pks in relation to the bottle.

When a SOE bottle

is new it is advisable to wet the roller ball with product and stand the bottle upright and then proceed to roll a

clean thumb or palm back and forth over the roller to get it freed up so as to deliver the correct flow rate of

pheromones because the ball can sometimes at first be a little stuck up due to inactivity.

Around 30"

= 1 gel/pkt
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 12-09-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: add line.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you very much, that is

exactly what I was wondering. That makes sense too, I seem to recall several posts wherein a person wrote about

using 1/4 of a gel pack. According to your astute calculations that is about 6", which also seems fairly

common. So, thank you again terry.

You can do some homework

and figure it out yourself... a roll-top bottle of SOE contains 10ml and each packet contians 1ml. Divide and mark

the amount of liquid in the roll-top bottle into 10 even ticks.
    This won't work. The mone concentration

in the roll-on is higher than the gel pack. Also, the gels come in 2 different sizes...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was wondering. That makes sense too, I seem to

recall several posts wherein a person wrote about using 1/4 of a gel pack. According to your astute calculations

that is about 6", which also seems fairly common. So, thank you again terry.
    I have also used 1/4 or 1/3 gel/pkt in a more inclosed or intimate setting with excellent results

like even a car.

If going to a club or even out for a full day or to a dance i usually apply a full gel/pkt

Because of

my age my best and favourite mix is 1 drop Alpha 7 + 30" SOE as this mix works for me giving its share of

consistant hits and paying its keep.

Even the best mix will not go and give hits every single time as there are many

other factors that come in to play on any given window of opportunity.

There have been times that an application of

TE or AE have provided wonderfull over the top hits for me that would never have happened without pheromones , that

much you can be shure of, but dont expect it each and every day,

It eventually over time works out that you

develope your own favourite products and mixes what works for you and then every few days cycle your applications so

as not to become stale and if you are pheromoned then you will see pheromones working for you in varying degrees

from fantastic to fair but you have to be armed to get the best edge pheromone wise.

And over time you may with patience and

use become a pheromone artist with skills to frame every occasion social or sexual, as its all good fun, and very

entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    This

won't work. The mone concentration in the roll-on is higher than the gel pack. Also, the gels come in 2 different

sizes...
    Yes good reconing Big G,

Shure the old SOE gels came in with .13 mg

pheromones and the new ones that are sold now on L-S contain standard .08mg.

There may be other distributors selling some

of their old stock packs in the larger size of .13mg but all the new fresh SOE gel/pks are now being manufactured

to the standard smaller and less expensive .08mg size. the same as other L-S gel/pkt products.

Thread Information