Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
    i am

glad i didn't spend much since it is the 1st order and their site is laggy compared to here. normally for the 1st

order with any online store...i dun buy much...so in case i got scammed its not alot and there is a need to see the

service as well.

Here is better, things go faster and normally under 10 days i got my stuff....

hope u get

ur stuff soon....any more stories of missing parcels from the other site ?
    when i said i had $64 go down the drain it was really only $57 in US dollars and that included $10 on

postage.

I

have previously ordered products at O-P about 5 previous orders that were delivered very well, and back then in

October 2006 my service dept emails were answered in a very pleasant and satisfying helpfull

manner.

But

now that i have a real problem with a missing order i have not had an answer from service as i have been emailing

for 2 weeks with no answer.

I think they may be relocating their operation and warehouse, so may be putting a strain on their

resources, I have been looked after good in the past orders i have submitted and once i had a few leaking 5 ml

sprayers that i did receive credits on, but even at this time the service dept was knocked out and i had to get

attention to the administrator by PM, BUT the administrator is not answering any PMs now due to family pressures

which i can empathise with, but at least there should be a reliable communication with their customer service when

emailing to the adress posted up.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    when i said i had $64 go down the drain it was really

only $57 in US dollars and that included $10 on postage.

I

have previously ordered products at O-P about 5 previous orders that were delivered very well, and back then in

October 2006 my service dept emails were answered in a very pleasant and satisfying helpfull

manner.

But now that i have a real problem with a missing

order i have not had an answer from service as i have been emailing for 2 weeks with no answer.

I think they may be relocating their operation and warehouse, so may be putting

a strain on their resources, I have been looked after good in the past orders i have submitted and once i had a few

leaking 5 ml sprayers that i did receive credits on, but even at this time the service dept was knocked out and i

had to get attention to the administrator by PM, BUT the administrator is not answering any PMs now due to family

pressures which i can empathise with, but at least there should be a reliable communication with their customer

service when emailing to the adress posted up.
    yes, they should have someone to do the

answering of emails etc since they know they are relocating. now i don't know if the A1 and betanol can arrive in

time for me to try on the gal i like...she might leave the company in 2-3 weeks time and i really want to get close

to her....not dat i rely solely on pheromones but she eat breakfast with me 5 days a week and thus she is the best

person to test out the pheromones as well....someone u like, close proximity, frequent meet ups....this is the

scenario everyone wants.

yes,

they should have someone to do the answering of emails etc since they know they are relocating. now i don't know if

the A1 and betanol can arrive in time for me to try on the gal i like...she might leave the company in 2-3 weeks

time and i really want to get close to her....not dat i rely solely on pheromones but she eat breakfast with me 5

days a week and thus she is the best person to test out the pheromones as well....someone u like, close proximity,

frequent meet ups....this is the scenario everyone wants.
    Really good

choice of Pheromones you have ordered Belmont, I dont see why you will have a long wait for the order, Has it been

shipped yet ?

You do your testing like me "Up close and

personal" I have had some freaking amazing results in like manner.

My mix was giving me a real blast of MAX attention today and lots of hugs and random neck kisses,

even the snobs, yuppies and tryhards were unusually friendly towards me.

It was laid on a base of JPG cologne, 1/2 gel/pkt AE + NPA x 2 drops + 8mcg of Androsterone.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-21-2007 at 02:40 AM. Reason: x spell

Really good choice of Pheromones you have ordered

Belmont, I dont see why you will have a long wait for the order, Has it been shipped yet ?

You do your testing like me "Up close and personal" I have had

some freaking amazing results in like manner.

My mix was giving

me a real blast of MAX attention today and lots of hugs and random neck kisses, even the snobs, yuppies and tryhards

were unusually friendly towards me.

It was laid on a base of

JPG cologne, 1/2 gel/pkt AE + NPA x 2 drops + 8mcg of Androsterone.
    its still

'Processing'....its simply "amazing"...it might be my last order from them...haha.

it takes time for the

pheromones to hit and the best time is during a meal as she won't be moving around much and its close as she is

infront of u...directly infront of ur neck, wrist, chest etc where the application points are.

i am planning to

use chikara gel for a change...how much should i use ? 1/2 pkt is abt the same as 2x chikara spray ? or do i use 1

full pkt ? haha

its

still 'Processing'....its simply "amazing"...it might be my last order from them...haha.

it takes time for the

pheromones to hit and the best time is during a meal as she won't be moving around much and its close as she is

infront of u...directly infront of ur neck, wrist, chest etc where the application points are.

i am planning to

use chikara gel for a change...how much should i use ? 1/2 pkt is abt the same as 2x chikara spray ? or do i use 1

full pkt ? haha
    Good strategy the above meal

testing.

Start out with 1/2 gel/pkt Chikara and if she is

reacting favourably then try out the full one next day to amp it up.

hey guys! been on the

other site for about 6 months, regular poster, intro'd friends to there site who ordered, and in no way have felt

loved over there, and had a falling out over 1 post re: shipping and delivery. this was on a thread where evryone

was complaining about this issue.

yes i've had repeat problems with delivery over there at the "other

place"....with orders taking ages, and i have now defected to "the other side" heh heh...

they generously give

gift vouchers to make up for delayed shipping, but now reneged on them, as well as my order. why? for complaining

about shipping in a thread where about 30 people complained. ...atm though, the site is a mess.

i was about to

receive 1 of the last batches of many of there experimental stuff like p74/p79/p93 and all the a314 variations. now

its all out of stock and they r telling evryone "u can only buy these advanced products [MX series stuff and

putatives] if youve been there for a year".

sooo many amazing threads over there about the efficacy of MX103,

MX149 etc. , and now they wont let anyone try it anyway and our always out of stock of any of these advanced MX

products. but so many of there threads then r like a tease as u hear about how good they r, but then cant order it

in any way. so i spent 2 months researching all there experimental stuff, only to have my order refunded.

yes

they dont reply to emails either, if u send a PM it takes ages for a response too.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahjames View Post
    hey guys! been on the other site for about 6 months, regular poster, intro'd friends

to there site who ordered, and in no way have felt loved over there, and had a falling out over 1 post re: shipping

and delivery. this was on a thread where evryone was complaining about this issue.

yes i've had repeat problems

with delivery over there at the "other place"....with orders taking ages, and i have now defected to "the other

side" heh heh...

they generously give gift vouchers to make up for delayed shipping, but now reneged on them,

as well as my order. why? for complaining about shipping in a thread where about 30 people complained. ...atm

though, the site is a mess.

i was about to receive 1 of the last batches of many of there experimental stuff

like p74/p79/p93 and all the a314 variations. now its all out of stock and they r telling evryone "u can only buy

these advanced products [MX series stuff and putatives] if youve been there for a year".

sooo many amazing

threads over there about the efficacy of MX103, MX149 etc. , and now they wont let anyone try it anyway and our

always out of stock of any of these advanced MX products. but so many of there threads then r like a tease as u hear

about how good they r, but then cant order it in any way. so i spent 2 months researching all there experimental

stuff, only to have my order refunded.

yes they dont reply to emails either, if u send a PM it takes ages for a

response too.
    JJ, I for one can empathize with you as i have been a

member there for over a year and i am still waiting for an order i paid for on 18 Sept, And I HAVE GIVEN UP TRYING

TO GET SOME "CUSTOMER SERVICE" at the O-P.

You may be reashored the customer service here at L-S is Friendly Efficient and

Dynamic, and so are the sales team and also the Admin so go ahead and have a great experience.

yep they pride themselves

on being super friendly at the OP and a free expression forum, but it is anything but. ... the minute u make

suggestions on any way they can improve there effciency and Jasmin took it the wrong way ......i was just trying to

be helpful. but it is pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian

magic mix",... if u cant even order it because youre too "inexperienced" or because its out of stock. on here u can

order whatever u want. its like a kid in a candy store with his mouth salivating and being told hes a penny short of

buying the gobstopper

well ive tried upteen times to email and PM them re: orders and they never get

back....i

yep they pride themselves on being super friendly at the OP and a free expression

forum, but it is anything but. ... the minute u make suggestions on any way they can improve there effciency and

Jasmin took it the wrong way ......i was just trying to be helpful. but it is pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus

a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian magic mix",... if u cant even order it because youre too

"inexperienced" or because its out of stock. on here u can order whatever u want. its like a kid in a candy store

with his mouth salivating and being told hes a penny short of buying the gobstopper

well ive tried upteen

times to email and PM them re: orders and they never get back....i
    Why oh

why then BOTHER it's really not worth it all in the long run with all the uncertaintys and unfullfilled high hopes.

Go with your gut feelings and let go altogether.

There are so many excellent products in the L-S store here including

concentrated supplies of quality tested and proven products that a person really does not have to venture away to

obtain the results they are seeking to suit themselves and to obtain very consistant results that will put a smile

on your face time and time again.

I have received some worthwhile pheromones from several outside sources and that is fine, But

they are no better than what i could have received by staying put and giving my trade to

L-S.

And you

are dealing with real people here who you can communicate with hastle free and warmly accommodating is the truth,

with no candy coated false fronted veneers to suck you in as in the O-P.

The service at L-S is consistant professional

and personal, so combine this with the high grade products and a great forum and there you have it as what you see

is what you get.

Phero Pro

[quote=jeremiahjames;204 but it is

pretty stupid reading : "mx149 plus a314 equals sextacular" or mad taters "instant caucasian magic

mix",.../quote]

Exactly. You gotta watch the sensationalists. Some are either plants or jokers who

post a bunch of BS,laughing at people who spend their hard earned dough on their phony posts. Not to mention a

couple of folks who are motor mouths and are in virtualy every stinkin thread.

The other place has some

decent products as do other phero retailers. I would say that LS is still the best.

dats it ! i've had enough.

Those buggers there are bullshitters....they emailed me on 30/10/2007 saying my order was shipped (Ordered date

12/10/2007) and then today 10/11/2007 they again say it is shipped but this time with a tracking number in the

email. This obviously mean it wasn't sent on 30/10/2007 ! I have waited 10 days in vain thinking its on route.

I've had enough of them....

sad thing is Belmont,

Terry, ......they have great products too. but waiitng nearly 2 months for a standard order after paying express

postage is unacceptable.

They r very friendly and helpful on the forum there too and Jasmin seems wonderful, but

they just frustrate me with there inconsistency and unavailability of experimental products, no tot mentiomn the

fact they recently introduce a new rule preventing all but the most experienced from testing them out. its like

reading about the wonders of the NPA/ SOE combo. and not being able to order it.

what procudts there do i

like?

been using Ammo and its amazing! for the 1st time i covered just 1 Ammo with 2 Aqua da gio at a club, and

girls were grinding up against me, moving from other end of the dance floor to invade my personal space, etc.

DIHL's from a Latina, [latins love this stuff], then she volunteers her number which never usually happens.

1. so Ammo is my favourite

there...A314/Ammo is a nice combo...but i think Ammo offers more on its own as a stand alone. funny thing? got

really bad repsonses from it when i 1st started, now, months later, cant go wrong with it.

2. There other great

product? IFM.
    IFM, perhaps there equivalent of A1, works very well for me with nols. both beta and alpha.

its

crushy, not horny like Ammo. like tehy get a dreamy look, taht they r "falling for you", rather than a seductive,

horny, lusty vibe u can get with Ammo.

Had some great experiences with the IH/IO/IFM combo., girls can get abit

obsessive....yet its subtle, like im at a party, and had no idea the girl was crazy for me, till she asked 3 times

for my facebook name and number, anotehr girl id just met didnt lead on too much, but made me a cd the next day, and

got pissed that the previous girl had asked for my digits. a 3rd girl dated me a few times giving me DIHL's while

wearing this stuff....its a "youre a nice guy not a bad boy, ud make a good BF" vibe.....take more than 2 sprays and

it turned on me tiwce though. thats my thershold before i get nasty depressive effects and the girls get angry. this

happened a few times, so its tricky to use IMHO.

3. IO - average.
    4. IS - average. but killer combo. when

combined with Ammo. at the right ratios, i am the alpha king.
    3. a314 solo - average, but nice smell. combines with

IS or IO? average. with Ammo or Ammo/IO - good, but IO can screw it up too.

but definately the simple 1-2 Ammo's

with your favourite cologne. eg. Aqua Da Gio.

havent compared m with Chikara or Alter Ego [ the most similar] so

cant compare - anyone know?

OP is in transition--moved

house--and orders are slow and appear disorganized. I'm sure once they finish the process things will get back to

normal. Meanwhile there's plenty of stuff here to play with.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    OP is in

transition--moved house--and orders are slow and appear disorganized. I'm sure once they finish the process things

will get back to normal. Meanwhile there's plenty of stuff here to play with.
    yah...playing with A1 and

b-nol now...couldn't forget the dreamy eyes of my friend the other time i ate ice-cream with her...1st time i have

seen dat.

yes belmont - thats

exactly what happens when wearing Androstadione [A1 or IFM.]......i suspect there r differences in the 2 products.

is A1 in oil form?

Beta-nol and A1 is one of the best combo's out there - perfect for dating. they r perfectly

complimentary comfort enhancers - the 2 best.

but Ifm, for me atleast anyway, is tricky, and if i over-apply [ie.

3 sprays], the girls turns narky, i get depressed, even despondent.

but yes, there eyes get dreamy, on none, the

eyes get lusty.

yes

belmont - thats exactly what happens when wearing Androstadione [A1 or IFM.]......i suspect there r differences in

the 2 products. is A1 in oil form?

Beta-nol and A1 is one of the best combo's out there - perfect for dating.

they r perfectly complimentary comfort enhancers - the 2 best.

but Ifm, for me atleast anyway, is tricky, and if

i over-apply [ie. 3 sprays], the girls turns narky, i get depressed, even despondent.

but yes, there eyes get

dreamy, on none, the eyes get lusty.
    the a1 and bnol is in ethanol base...i just added it into my

SOE...no problem mixing.

such good service from the other

site...til now i have yet to receive anything....no reply to emails...nothing. they gave me a tracking number and

when i checked it, it says that the physical parcel has yet to reach USPS...dats very nice of them...just file a

tracking with USPS and sit on the parcel....very "professional"

such

good service from the other site...til now i have yet to receive anything....no reply to emails...nothing. they gave

me a tracking number and when i checked it, it says that the physical parcel has yet to reach USPS...dats very nice

of them...just file a tracking with USPS and sit on the parcel....very "professional"
    People should realize by now if they play with fire they are going to get burnt,

My order still hasn't arrived after months and the O-P dont

give a rats arse and will not communicate in the least, well i have learned my lesson and i will be wise and keep

away from the BLUDGERS.

I have written them out of my book

completly and utterley cant even be bothered looking on their waste of time o-p forum. ( would be suitable if comic

book characters were the desired effects )

There is an

abundance of quality pheromones that may be obtained here at Love-Scent, enough to compliment any desired

application, and with the included guarantee of excellent after sales service this makes for genuine stress and

worry free ordering.

So i say Why put up with crappy dubious

service from the OTHER PLACE when there is absolutley no reason to do so ? ?

Bottom line is :- "DONT BE A SUCKER "
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-23-2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: punctuation

just received my a1, bnol and 3

small sprayers from them....

just

received my a1, bnol and 3 small sprayers from them....
    You are a lucky man,

enjoy your great products.

You are a lucky man, enjoy your great products.

u got to make noise a few times before they hurry things up man...

now i

got alot of things to play with and got ample supply of A1, b.nol and SOE...all great stuff.

u got

to make noise a few times before they hurry things up man...

now i got alot of things to play with and got ample

supply of A1, b.nol and SOE...all great stuff.
    Well i have made plenty of

noise and nothing has transpired after months so i really am no longer bothered with using the services at the other

place as Love -Scent will cover all of my needs in a very satisfactory manner for my planned future

supplies.

The only items i will be venturing outside for is to get hold of some of the 3rd

generation associated products.

But i plan on keeping away from the Other Site for keeps. who needs the

drama....

Well i have made plenty of noise and nothing has

transpired after months so i really am no longer bothered with using the services at the other place as Love -Scent

will cover all of my needs in a very satisfactory manner for my planned future supplies.

The only items i will be venturing outside for is to get hold of some of the

3rd generation associated products.

But i plan on

keeping away from the Other Site for keeps. who needs the drama....
    yah, i have

enough 'toys' to play with and my next ones to get will be A-314, WAGG or the next gen AQ.

pheros is good...if

it can really counter the depressing effect of A1...i am getting 2-3 bottles soon ! hahaha.

yah,

i have enough 'toys' to play with and my next ones to get will be A-314, WAGG or the next gen AQ.

pheros is

good...if it can really counter the depressing effect of A1...i am getting 2-3 bottles soon !

hahaha.
    Good going man, try and keep the A1 to the forearms or back of the

hands is great for getting in close to your subjects with the applications, without self effects.

Good going man, try and keep the A1 to the forearms or

back of the hands is great for getting in close to your subjects with the applications, without self effects.

i am wearing formalwear for work so no forearms exposed but since i got an A1 spray now

so i think i can spray on my clothes (sleeve) now...hahahaha.

i'll try pheros+SOE (unmixed and scented) and see

how it goes. Thursday got a date and i will OD on A1 this time...minutes before meeting her...

Default yeah tezza they arent my fave peeps atm,...but it could b the airports customs????

but another thought, maybe the OP r dispatching 'em

mones.....but
    maybe its an aussie thing with the customs at airports really crucifying foreign packages with items

they know nothing about here being really harsh...cos i ahd the same probs with the OP. ie. maybe they do get it

out, but aussie customs dont let em through and the packages dissapear? i reckon this could be the reason.

i for

one here in sydney get hassled every time in the airports yet nowhere else in the world, so imagine mysterious vials

of "sniff me and i will be yours" turining up for there inspection! he heh!

theres some barstard in clubs on

the Gold Coast enjoying our stuff me suspects! lol...

your correct thought, i was soooo impressed with the 3

day delivery time from Love Scent...amaziiiingly professional.

but another thought, maybe the OP r dispatching 'em mones.....but
    maybe its an aussie

thing with the customs at airports really crucifying foreign packages with items they know nothing about here being

really harsh...cos i ahd the same probs with the OP. ie. maybe they do get it out, but aussie customs dont let em

through and the packages dissapear? i reckon this could be the reason.

i for one here in sydney get hassled

every time in the airports yet nowhere else in the world, so imagine mysterious vials of "sniff me and i will be

yours" turining up for there inspection! he heh!

theres some barstard in clubs on the Gold Coast enjoying our

stuff me suspects! lol...

your correct thought, i was soooo impressed with the 3 day delivery time from Love

Scent...amaziiiingly professional.
    From a total of 5 orders placed at the O-P

over the course of 14 months four did make it to me in Brisbane with an average waiting time of 13 days, and one

order has never shown up.

Phero Dude

Most of my LS orders take 7-9 days ,

once it took 6 weeks. Considering the amount of mail coming through the system I'm not surprised with the odd

hiccup. I spent an afternoon with customs once at the mail centre and freaked out when the dogs started sniffing me

as I'd had a few spliffs the night before and had on the same jacket. oops.
    early 40's white male or or

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Most of

my LS orders take 7-9 days , once it took 6 weeks. Considering the amount of mail coming through the system I'm not

surprised with the odd hiccup. I spent an afternoon with customs once at the mail centre and freaked out when the

dogs started sniffing me as I'd had a few spliffs the night before and had on the same jacket.

oops.
    It was a good thing that ya never had a splif in your pocket then it

could have been embarasing ha ha , I was a little worried years ago when i was stopped for a random search when

going through customs at the airport, im glad they didn't look in the big envelope sticking out of my shirt top

pocket, i probably would have been still locked up.
    Last edited by belgareth; 12-08-2007 at 04:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information