Close

Stranger

Default Perception and "Friends"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have noticed that Perception elicits a great response from college age girls, as far as them being very open and

approachable, and getting a lot of eye contact...BUT...my feeling now is that it is a little "too" friendly for

me...I just dont get the kind of sexual responses I am looking for. Anyone else with the same experience? I just

ordered some NPA and Chikara packs....is that a more "sexual" combo? thanks guys!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by SixSlinger View Post
    I

have noticed that Perception elicits a great response from college age girls, as far as them being very open and

approachable, and getting a lot of eye contact...BUT...my feeling now is that it is a little "too" friendly for

me...I just dont get the kind of sexual responses I am looking for. Anyone else with the same experience? I just

ordered some NPA and Chikara packs....is that a more "sexual" combo? thanks guys!
    The Perception has twice as much AndrosteNOL content as its AndrosteNONE

content.

Therefore the addition of one or two small dabs of your NPA to your normal Perception

application will add a somewhat more sexual dynamic to the overall effects of the

Perception.

You could try testing your new products individually before getting into mixing as you will

gain valuable insights into the characteristics of each and their perceived reactions and compatability to you and

others.

One or two small dabs to start of with alone when testing the

NPA.

And when applying the Amazing 7 Chikara then one spray is a good starting off amount to use

alone.

Later on you may also apply one or two small dabs of NPA to the Chikara spray application and

see how it goes together for you.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I love your accurate replies

Terry.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Guy101 View Post
    I love

your accurate replies Terry.
    Thanks for the mention Guy, well i guess is is

just a matter of me relaying info over and over from stuff i have picked up on the forum over the last year and

keeping a bit of a record of a few facts regarding some of the products that are featured and some of what i have

used over the last 18 months i guess.

I dont think it is so easy for beginners so having a little knowledge to pass

on keeps me out of mischief and i always seem to pick up interesting points from the forum

members,

sometimes it could well appear that i seem to be

dominating the forum space, but i really dont post for the sake of trying to gain popularity or achieve lots of

posts.

If i

feel i could be giving some decent advice on a topic i will usually add my 2 cents

worth.

And i

try and reply if i can be lucky enough to catch a thread with reference to me.

If i were receiving email notifications to

threads i had posted on it would help me, but for some reason they stopped and now i have to run through them to see

whats going on sigh.

There are so many interesting people coming on as well and it keeps things

fresh.

I

probably need freshining up some ha ha .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry, actually I find

a lot of useful info in your replies especially on combining two or more products together.

Thread Information