Close

Stranger

Default Matching mones with appearance/personality: Noob questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What's up, y'all? This is my first post here, although I've been reading

on and off for a few months. I'm considering getting SOE and TE as my first two pheros. How I mix these and their

effectiveness will hopefully give me a good idea on the optimal phero levels for me for future

products.

Now, I do realize that a lot of proper dosing/OD levels

depends on body chemistry, and I have no true way of knowing for certain until I experiment, but I was hoping you

guys could come up with some guidelines for me.

I am 21. I have a

large, imposing stature. 6'3" 235, muscular. I play college football. Probably an 8/10 on appearance, depending

on the day and attire. While that may sound like a pretty good recipie for attractiveness, my personality leans to

the more submissive side.

I have a loud, powerful, deep voice that

commands attention, but my words do not. I'm not exactly the kind of guy that is very good at talking my way into

a girl's pants. While approaching girls isn't too hard for me normally, keeping their interest/attraction during

the conversation is. And the girls that DO find me interesting almost always leave my poor balls to rot in the

"friend zone." I guess part of it is my apprehension and general non-alpha-male personality traits, but, whatever.

I’ve actually improved much recently, but I still have much to learn.

So basically I'm trying to solve the obvious conflict here. I'm afraid that too much -none

will intimidate people because of my size. I believe that I will probably have to do a smaller application of TE

than normal because of this fact. And because of the fact that I am 21 and probably have plenty of my own natural

-none.

But of course -nol could be easy to OD on me, too. It could

just enhance the "friend" vibe that I apparently already give to girls once they get to know

me.

I was thinking going heavier on -nol when I'm meeting people at

parties and stuff and getting numbers, and then gradually concentrating more and more on -none as dating begins, to

increase the sexual vibe and suppress the "friend" vibe.

What do you

guys think? I'm going to try them individually first, of course. What are good starting dosages for TE and SOE?

I was thinking 1 dab on either side of my neck with TE to start off. For SOE, I was going to just go along the

jawline + an inch or so on each side of the neck.

Both will be

unscented. I was thinking of covering them with my BRUT aftershave. Usually I rinse my face with cold water a

little bit to dilute it so it doesn't become overpowering. Would this water effect the mones?

Is BRUT even a good scent to cover it up with? I have Axe Essence,

but, of course, so does every other guy.

I'm not dumb enough to

believe that pheros are magic bullets. However, noticing the stares that my best friend gets from girls in public

(as well as the ass that he manages to get), regardless of the fact that he is overweight, has proven to me that

pheros probably play more of a role than I realized at first. Even though he doesn't use pheromone products, I

have a strong suspicion that his body produces a lot, because of how people subtly change around him, including

me.

Sorry that was so long. I appreciate all the help!

Try SoE by itself first. You

are big and are probably intimidating already. TE would just make you more so. You might want to add TE later on, in

small amounts, as a kicker but -none will probably not be your best primary pheromone.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Also, what's a good pheromone

that demonstrates leadership and invokes trust? would that be A1 or aRONE?

Sounds like a great

opportunity for experimentation. It makes sense that you will need something with a good -NONE kick to command the

alpha male attention, but will want to mellow it out a bit with some SOE. I also recommend A1, which really makes

the ladies feel good and positive.

It sounds like you've read a lot of the newbie info already, so I'm sure

you realize that it will be best to start slow, with one product at a time (learning the effects and OD limit of

each), and then work to mix them in the right combos for you.

My opinion on cover scents is that they should be

just strong enough to act as a cover, but not to scare women away-- my women friends tell me that men who use

cologne tend to use way too much. I prefer to cover with a dab of natural essential oils myself, and recently

discovered Oud.

Have fun experimenting!!

-CAt

basenotes.net is good for

cologne type advice. their forums are down atm but should be back soon. but they have reviews of almost all

colognes. I have several colognes, and have smelled many more. Escada magnestism has got some kinda aphrodisiac in

it which is recommended for parties and clubs. A more fresh scent than either Brut or axe essence would probably be

better for normal use. Reaction, guess man or Halston Unbound may be better. If you would prefer to use a body

spray, Tag First Move is one of the best. Also BOD Fresh Blue Musk is another decent body spray.

Chikara

standalone may work very well for you as you seem to have enough none/nol, chikara has 7 pheros in it which are

different from the makeup of SOE / TE. It also only usually works for young guys, which is you . chikara scented

and the the gels smell exactly like Axe Kilo so I'd recommend getting the unscented one if you want to try it.

A1 (Androstadienone) and A314 (mainly aRONE) would probably invoke trust and comfort in women. A314 is more

leadership i think.

Im new at all this so this mone information is coming from what ive read, not what ive

concluded myself.
    Last edited by College_Man; 07-17-2007 at 08:24 PM.

I have been using mones for few

years. From my experience, trying Soe is sound advice. AS you becoming confident and comfortable. Experiment by

maybe using TE/NPA for a bit of spice. Coupled together with nol base product wagg/soe.

Chikira is not a bad one

also. Everybody reacts differently to application. So patience and experimentation is the key. It might been a bit

hit and miss, but in the long run it has merit?

In my experience, the 'Let's

Just Be Friends' zone in more your actions than the pheromones. You are dropping the ball somewhere along the line

and becoming a friend instead of placing yourself in a position as a potential mate. Only you can tell how you are

doing that but it is often from being too available and too willing to do whatever she asks or demands. You need to

act the part of the alpha males before people start to look at you as one. Pheromones will not change that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Not a noob question but a good

question. Should you wear mones that are congruent with your dressing or to balance out your dressing?

For

example, if you're all tatoos and piercings, should you wear -none to boost your 'bad boy' image or -nol to

balace it out?

Or you're a nerdy nerd, should you wear -nol to be congruent with the image or -none to

balance it...?

I think it is going to depend

on you and your current mone signature, how you already impact others and who you are trying to attract. If you

already frighten grown men and make babies cry, additional -none might not be a good idea. That is, unless you are

trying to attract that girl down the street that just finished rebuilding her bike and challenged you to a weight

lifting contest.

Most people are not as simple as the labels we put on them and ourselves. I'll use an old

friend as an example. He was a huge biker type and mean looking. People backed away from him in public places. He

used to intimidate the manager of the apartments we lived in just by looking at him; it was actually pretty funny.

But children of all ages loved him. My daughter was 6-7 at the time and thought he was a great big teddy bear. I

have pictures of her on his lap sticking flowers into his beard. The question is: What should he have worn to

increase attraction?

Or another guy. He was a grown up version of Dennis the Menace. Extremely bright and soft

spoken, very hard to get to know and a full blown nerd. He was also horribly shy. The girls wouldn't leave him

alone. He never got laid because he was too afraid of them to make a move but I can think of at least half a dozen

women that would have fallen into bed with him in a second. His problem was exclusively attitude and mones of any

sort wouldn't have helped him at all.

My point is that you have to look at each person as an individual. There

are some rules of thumb, like younger guys need less -none. But there are a million exceptions to that rule too.

Thomas Jefferson

Default re

Hey,
    I am also very new

here but I have a great interest in mones, Id love them to be a magic potion, get laid all the time from them but I

know that there not. Its accualy just how they change human behavior that fasinates me, iv been reading all these

storys about them on here and I think its wonderfull, ESPECIALY reading about the OD/Bad combo's such funny

reactions.

Anywho, now that iv gotten that out of the way, I do have a rather serious problem I think. I am a

fairly large guy, I do look like a biker, Tattoos piercings and a gotee, im 19, And everywhere I go Im generaly

ignored, I think this might be due to lack of mones as I shower twice a day. Anywho what will grab some attention

for me? Maybe get that fire burning in her pants.
    I just ordered some TE and I have a bottle of pherlure comming

in the mail, eventualy. And that sample packet of Perception.
    Thanks
    V

Cant seem to post on the

main board, bad computer

Quote Originally Posted by vendettaseve View Post
    I

am a fairly large guy, I do look like a biker, Tattoos piercings and a gotee, im 19, And everywhere I go Im generaly

ignored, I think this might be due to lack of mones as I shower twice a day. Anywho what will grab some attention

for me? Maybe get that fire burning in her pants.
    I just ordered some TE and I have a bottle of pherlure comming

in the mail, eventualy. And that sample packet of Perception.
    Thanks
    V
    Where do you go? College? A

bar? A lot is going to depend on that and, in some situations, you might want to tone down the image. In other cases

the TE, which will give you a more masculine aura, will help. But be careful about dosages and start slow. Between

your appearance and added -none, you could find more people want to pick fights with you.

Thomas Jefferson

I go anywhere the ladies go

so to speak, Im out of school and not in college just yet, Going in January. I have to admit, I have a weakness for

the more dorky girls haha, Beauty queens bother me. Where would you suggest going whilst wearing TE?

Yeah, beauty queens bother me

too, if they have a beauty queen mentality. I've known several that were fun to be around too. My wife is a

professor so you can see what type girls I go for.

Keep in mind that I am probably a lot older than you so my

activities are going to be different from yours. Met my wife at a lecture about ethics in science at a university.

And I have met some great girls out rollerblading in the park on Sunday mornings. They tend to be healthy, with good

figures and no religious tendencies. One of the most fascinating and prettiest women I've ever met was in a martial

arts class. Another was in a field archeology class back in college.

Others here have suggested dance classes or

other social activities like that. I don't dance so that is out for me but it might work for you. College is a

great place to meet interesting women. Make it a point to be very good in an important subject or two, you'll have

opportunities to meet women that way.

The fact is that there are women everywhere you go, almost. It's more

meeting them than anything. That's where the work comes in. I don't like bars because they are either stodgy or

meat markets and neither one is all that great for relationships.

Thomas Jefferson

I agree with you there,

Bars are not the place to go to pick someone up, As far as the college thing goes, Im not sure how well that will

work. Im incredibly good at soaking up info and learning to do things, however Im not good at keeping the grades up,

I always find something more important to focus on, Iv always been the own your own buisiness sort of guy. Im going

to collage for travel, going to own a agency one day. Anywho, you diddent really answer my question im sorry to

say.

Where is the absolute most effective setting to wear something like TE, I know theres a time and a place for

everything to work well, And some things work terribly in one place and like magic in another... Also I hear TE is

really good with a shot of Pherlure, any oppinion on that?
    Thanks

No opinion on pherlure at all.

Never tried it and have only seen others' comments on the stuff.

I didn't answer your question because you and

I are different. When I wear more than just slight amounts of TE I get bad reactions ranging from "Phew, you stink"

to "I'm gonna kick your ass!", none of which appeal to me so I gave up on TE/NPA a long time ago.

Thomas Jefferson

TRDE59
    I would recommend A314 for a more alpha

impression.. Works wonders for me.. I had to find the right way to use it (way to act to make the mone work better)

but when I finally did it really makes you look alpha and gives good respect..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    TRDE59
    I would recommend

A314 for a more alpha impression.. Works wonders for me.. I had to find the right way to use it (way to act to make

the mone work better) but when I finally did it really makes you look alpha and gives good

respect..

A314? Is that a specific mone or a type like TE and what not.

Ps thanks for all the help

guys, your all awsome.

Where is the absolute most effective setting to wear something like TE, I know

theres a time and a place for everything to work well, And some things work terribly in one place and like magic in

another... Also I hear TE is really good with a shot of Pherlure, any oppinion on that?
    Thanks
    Not

to kick up the whole thred on Pherlure again, but I think anybody considering it should know about the misleading

advertising used by that company:

http://www.di-dehydroepiandrosterone.info/

-CAt

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Hey,
    I am also very new here but I have a great interest in mones, Id love them to be a

magic potion, get laid all the time from them but I know that there not. Its accualy just how they change human

behavior that fasinates me, iv been reading all these storys about them on here and I think its wonderfull,

ESPECIALY reading about the OD/Bad combo's such funny reactions.

Anywho, now that iv gotten that out of the

way, I do have a rather serious problem I think. I am a fairly large guy, I do look like a biker, Tattoos piercings

and a gotee, im 19, And everywhere I go Im generaly ignored, I think this might be due to lack of mones as I shower

twice a day. Anywho what will grab some attention for me? Maybe get that fire burning in her pants.
    I just

ordered some TE and I have a bottle of pherlure comming in the mail, eventualy. And that sample packet of

Perception.
    Thanks
    V
    Sometimes men will pretend to ignore you if you

appear somewhat matcho or intimidating as they use this as a tactic for self preservation and for a show that they

are not in awe of your dynamic presence, and in doing so they think that they appear to you and others as having

quiet control and confidence within themselves.

You will also have women who will notice you and your actions, but you will not

notice this generally.

But i would say that you can easily gain friendly respect when you use your great personality and

instigate conversation in an attempt to initially break the ice, as you will already tend to generate an air of awe

and maby some fearfull type of respect, which is good, because a friendly approach will enhance your

attraction.

Just go easy with the TE as you probably already project solid matcho dominant type of

image.

A

friendly attractant type of product will work the best for you, something like Scent of Eros ( SOE )

SOE can

also promote a level of good friendly respect as well as attraction which will work well for you.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Sometimes men will pretend to ignore you if you appear

somewhat matcho or intimidating as they use this as a tactic for self preservation and for a show that they are not

in awe of your dynamic presence, and in doing so they think that they appear to you and others as having quiet

control and confidence within themselves.

You will also have

women who will notice you and your actions, but you will not notice this generally.

But i would say that you can easily gain friendly respect when you use your great personality

and instigate conversation in an attempt to initially break the ice, as you will already tend to generate an air of

awe and maby some fearfull type of respect, which is good, because a friendly approach will enhance your

attraction.

Just go easy with the TE as you probably already

project solid matcho dominant type of image.

A friendly

attractant type of product will work the best for you, something like Scent of Eros ( SOE )

SOE can also promote a level of good friendly respect as well as attraction

which will work well for you.

Thanks man, thats very helpfull

I was thinking about getting some Chickara gel packs too, But from what iv read they just make girls

extra chatty to the extent where they talk your face off and your just like "yep". If I have to go through that does

it will chickara get that hot sort of wanting thing going on too? I really dont mind being talked at for any given

time if thier pants fall off immidiatly after haha.
    V

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Thanks man, thats very helpfull

I was thinking about getting some

Chickara gel packs too, But from what iv read they just make girls extra chatty to the extent where they talk your

face off and your just like "yep". If I have to go through that does it will chickara get that hot sort of wanting

thing going on too? I really dont mind being talked at for any given time if thier pants fall off immidiatly after

haha.
    V
    HA ha my Chikara applications do not seem to have gotten any

panties falling off.

It is my opinion that i should also apply couple small dabs of NPA to my usual one or two sprays

Magic C 7 Chikara.

Now that may get the fine cotten and silks sliding in the downwards direction as i venture into

the upper realms.

Phewww come on now terry keep your mind on the mones Sigh !!

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

A314? Is that a specific mone or a type like TE and what not.

Ps thanks for all the

help guys, your all awsome.

A314 is a

product:
    http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...677708250fb63e
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Thread Information