Close

Thread: TE vs. NPA

Default TE vs. NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've noticed a lot

of discussion on the forum about TE and NPA. Is my understanding correct that NPA is pretty much the same as TE only

5x stronger?

If so you can pretty much get the same kick from one drop of NPA as you would get from five

applications of TE?

Yes, TE and NPA are exactly the

same pheromones. NPA is a little less than 5X more concentrated an was originally intended as an additive to

colognes. So, you can get the same concentration of pheromones by using one drop of NPA or 5 drops of TE.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I'll add one more observation.

Unscented TE, at least to my nose, has a stronger BO/piss stink although it's less concentrated than NPA. Both are

pretty funky so use a good cover.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

To me Edge is easiest to use,

as you can get a small amount and spread it everywhere you want it to go. This is virtually impossible with NPA,

unless you use too much of it. I never liked just putting one dab of NPA on my wrist or something, because I think

mones are more effective when spread out to several places.

I never understood how NPA could be more popular

than Edge. Edge is just about as cost effective, moreso in that you waste less with more precise applications.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    To me

Edge is easiest to use, as you can get a small amount and spread it everywhere you want it to go. This is virtually

impossible with NPA, unless you use too much of it. I never liked just putting one dab of NPA on my wrist or

something, because I think mones are more effective when spread out to several places.
    Isn't NPA

intended to be a colongne/fragrance additive? I ordered some and that was my intent. I figured I'd mix a little

with a favorite scent and apply it and the NPA all at once.

Understand what you say about TE though, having the

same total amount spread over more area, makes sense. An NPA + Scent mix would do the same?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes, but you're hard pressed

to mix cologne and NPA precisely to where you need it. It's still too random, and too powerful to guess with.

Even if you do, you have to spray the exact same amount of cologne every time, and can't vary for different

situations without varying all of it.

Maybe at work I want one level of pheromones and at play another. Maybe I

want to refresh my cologne for the evening withoput OD'ing. Maybe lots of things that having it all in one bottle

at one fixed random ratio makes unfeasable.

It might be ever so slightly less convenient, but to me Edge just

seems smarter. It's not even clearly less convenient, when you consider constantly mixing small batches of NPA

(the smartest approach there, instead of dumping all your NPA in the cologne at the risk of eating the cost of

both) and cologne is quite the pain.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pro

Like Gegogi mentioned, Edge does

have a strong Androstenone stink and it is easily to OD on the smell alone, NPA to my nose smells rather sweet, im

starting to think this might be the work of the secret ingredient, because no other straight Androstenone product

that I own smells sweet. Although the General consensus is that NPA and the Edge are the same product, just in

different concentration, they both smell very different to my nose. Both are Great, but after some field tests, NPA

is the better choice, it is just a pain getting the dose right.

NPA is about 5x strong than TE.

So mix cologne 5:1 with NPA and you'll have the same strength application as a like amount of TE, only with your

fav scent. I've been doing it for years and it works amazingly well.

If you're really set on duplicating an

exact TE dose, use an old TE bottle/sprayer to apply your NPA mix. Two or 3 zaps and I'm good to go. Or, what the

hay, dab your NPA mix outta an old TE bottle for the total look 'n feel.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    Yes,

but you're hard pressed to mix cologne and NPA precisely to where you need it. It's still too random, and too

powerful to guess with.

Even if you do, you have to spray the exact same amount of cologne every time, and

can't vary for different situations without varying all of it.

Maybe at work I want one level of pheromones and

at play another. Maybe I want to refresh my cologne for the evening withoput OD'ing. Maybe lots of things that

having it all in one bottle at one fixed random ratio makes unfeasable.

It might be ever so slightly less

convenient, but to me Edge just seems smarter. It's not even clearly less convenient, when you consider constantly

mixing small batches of NPA (the smartest approach there, instead of dumping all your NPA in the cologne at the

risk of eating the cost of both) and cologne is quite the pain.
    This makes sense. Do you use TE

unscented? Spray where wanted and then cover on the pulse points?

I can see where mixing can be a pain. I was

planning on mixing NPA with EOs, make it any easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    NPA is

about 5x strong than TE. So mix cologne 5:1 with NPA and you'll have the same strength application as a like amount

of TE, only with your fav scent. I've been doing it for years and it works amazingly well.

If you're really set

on duplicating an exact TE dose, use an old TE bottle/sprayer to apply your NPA mix. Two or 3 zaps and I'm good to

go. Or, what the hay, dab your NPA mix outta an old TE bottle for the total look 'n feel.
    What is your

"inexact" method?

Yes, bronzie. a good evaluation.

NPa VS TE. Both are good products. Through my field testing i have felt, all things being equal that NPA elicits

more outright hits. If that is what you are looking for. The dosage as outlined is critical especially with NPA.A

good cover scent is therefore essential.

I use cool water and aqua di gio, and both work fine. If your purpose

is to pick up women, in bars and clubs. Npa at 1to 5 or even 2 to 5 works best for me. No androstenol needed as the

calming effect lets say. I have read that some people use NPA every day. I have experimented in this realm and have

felt this as being to overbearing especially in work environments?

I have felt men sort of are afraid of me,

and tend to communicate qiute quickly or not at all. IE I perceive i have the superior feel. However women are quite

immersed and tend to give a strange look. Not all of course. Some avoid also. The problem their lies in how much

sexual energy you want to exert especially in work situations. For me none at all, i would rather have the trusting

and communicative feel at work, but thats me. Adding nol lets say soe wagg etc. Seems to lessen the none impact. So

to summarize, NPa good for bars clubs where the heat is on. TE good also but slightly weaker and hits not as full

on.

Question has anyone used NPA on an every day basis, on its own. And what responses do you elicit from both

sexes?

Question has anyone used

NPA on an every day basis, on its own. And what responses do you elicit from both sexes?
    I used to, for

months on end. I have a mellow persona so men seemed polite but a little distant--the way I like it. Never

experienced any hostility or confrontation. Older women tended to be extremely attentive and personable. Young women

tended to be timid and nervous but gradually became bolder as they got to know me (some became sexually aggressive).

I think NPA evokes similar responses in both older and younger women, but the initial outward expression of said

response differs. Older women merely have the experience to recognize the sexual energy and are more confident

about expressing themselves. The younger ones need time to figure out what the hell is going on. The end result is

the same. If they're attracted to you, the NPA intensifies the attraction.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 08-08-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Hm, more testing is needed

on my part... right now my usual mix is 2 inches of SOE on each wrist and 4 on my gills, with a dab of NPA on each

and finally Kenneth Cole Black as my cover...

Although I do use just NPA and armani aqua di gio on occasion when

i'm in the mood.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I used

to, for months on end. I have a mellow persona so men seemed polite but a little distant--the way I like it. Never

experienced any hostility or confrontation. Older women tended to be extremely attentive and personable. Young women

tended to be timid and nervous but gradually became bolder as they got to know me (some became sexually aggressive).

I think NPA evokes similar responses in both older and younger women, but the initial outward expression of said

response differs. Older women merely have the experience to recognize the sexual energy and are more confident

about expressing themselves. The younger ones need time to figure out what the hell is going on. The end result is

the same. If they're attracted to you, the NPA intensifies the attraction.
    ====
    same here using 1 drop

2xday. similar results from pherlure if i use 3-4 sprays 2xday. but either works much better for me if combined with

one drop each of chemset strength a1, est, nol, & bnol

Journeyman

Aloha everyone!! I am a hapa

haole. In Hawaiian that means I am of mixed ethnicity with white. So, I am Pacific Islander on my dad's side, and

haole (or white) on my mother's. I am about 5'11, very broad in da shoulders and have an athletic build (Moke). I

just turned 27 last Month. So, first off, just wanted 2 say I tried out those 2 scams pherlure and icebreaker (They

do NOT work in any way, and r just out to get youur money), pherlure does seem to have none in it due to my

increased aggressiveness when wearing it. I am not an aggressive person to begin with. It is very easy to OD on it

as well. Well, since discovering the REAL pher peoples and learning from them I must say this is really what I have

been looking for. Thank you to all the experienced users that give great feedback and tips 2 us newbies. So, I just

bought NPA, I know it is extremely concentrated, I applied it for the first time on friday as a stand alone with

some very telling hits. I think I might have od'd a lil on the cologne though, but I did not feel or see any

aggressive responses from the none. Can NPA bre used as a stand alone without cologne, or should it be mixed? Is it

good to wear at work>? I am a patrol sergeant in public safety, and interact with alot of people while responding to

calls or situations. (I am also curious as to whether SOE would be good to wear while in-service due to its social

aspect...could it help in diffusing a volatile situation, or persuade someone to stand down? diefnitely gonna put

this to the test my friends) Also would SOE really be a good combination since I am in my late 20's now? (boo-hoo,

but I still feel like i'm 21) I am looking to attract (socially as well as sexually) women of mainly caucasian,

islander, asian, or hispanic, and a broad age group (say 19 on up). Any feedback or advice would be wonderful. Thanx

again.

Journeyman

Woops...sorry for the added

post on da first. I forgot to mention that I am quite good looking (not bragging or being arrogant, just the facts).

I do not want women to think I am an arrogant sleaze when I am wearing mones. I am actually one of the most laid

back braddahs a person would be lucky to befriend. And alluv the peeps that know me say I am one of the most real

guyz they know...and that's without the mones. thanx again.

Thread Information