I have beem

experimenting with mones for about 6 months. I am working with combinations of A7, SOE, and A1.

I have yet to

find the right formula for reliable hits. I seem to OD pretty easily and need to be careful--even at 44 years I

still have a lot of natural mones. When I'm out dancing wiht my mones on I can't keep the ladies off me early in

the evening, but once I start to get hot and sweaty nobody will come within 10 feet of me. The attraction-OD

threshold is an amazingly fine line.

The big surprise for me is what happens during foreplay or in bed. Once a

woman has decided she wants to be close to me, and spends more than a couple of minutes in VERY close whiff

proximity, she becomes crazy with passion. I have had a few women actually tell me this too-- that something about

me makes them crazy with passion like they've never felt before. And during sex I have caught them deeply sniffing

the spots where I applied mones!!! Women's age seems to have nothing to do with it, as I've been a wide age range

(27- 42).

It seems at this point that mones work better for me as aphrodisiacs than attractants. What are your

experiences with this?

Please chime in gents... especially those with girlfriends-- have you noticed that your

girlfriend is more passionate when you wear mones?

-CAt