Quote Originally Posted by ShyAsianGuy26 View Post
lol, good one Terry. At last I don't have stories like this to share but who knows

maybe sometime this year...
It is only because of my advanced age and also

being natured as a fatherless boy by many unrefined individuals that i had my carnal instincts aroused at an early

age.

When i

was 5 years old i was admitted to hospital for nearly two weeks and the young female nurse who was my main companion

and caretaker took every opportunity that she could find to be alone with me and kiss and cuddle and fondle

me.

So i

sort of fell in love with her and that also stirred my desires for the sweet kisses of women and other things at a

young age.

I

have had sex with about 60 different women and i think i may have become a bit of an addict over time.

Well the

problem ususally starts whenever i come into contact with a girl that i really want to

kiss.

So it

is my opinion that it is very advisable to be carefull when choosing a partner for sex so as not to catch any

diseases.

And i also would say its not important or necessary to have many sexual experiences with many

women.

It is

better not to encourage sexual thoughts into ones mind as they really do not promote any real long term perminent

satisfaction.

Ha ha easier said than done SURE, i know as i sometimes see a woman that reminds me in an

explosive manner that i am a male ( tom cat ) haha.

It is best to connect with a sincere genuine

nice clean young woman who is looking for love and companionship and give her your best if you and her are

compatable.