visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was browsing through the forum and I saw this thread about

people
    Not washing for a week…and not

putting on deodorant.
    Is it true or is it a

joke?
    I've been sweating and not washing

for 3 days now, not putting on deodorant, and even though I'm not prone to much body odor, when I smell my armpits

today I can smell a musky odor.

I am waiting for my order of chikara NPA

and beginner's combo…and meanwhile I wanted to test this

out…

I didn’t go out much the last days… so

tell me should I wash because its bullshit and all it will do is make me stinky or will it indeed make me more

attractive?

Thanks for

answering

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by triall View Post
    I was browsing through the forum and I saw this

thread about people

Not washing for a

week…and not putting on deodorant.

Is it true or is it a joke?

I've been sweating and not washing for 3 days now, not putting on

deodorant, and even though I'm not prone to much body odor, when I smell my armpits today I can smell a musky

odor.

I am waiting for my order of chikara NPA

and beginner's combo…and meanwhile I wanted to test this out…

I didn’t go out much the last days… so tell me should I wash because its

bullshit and all it will do is make me stinky or will it indeed make me more attractive?

Thanks for

answering
    Shit man i have never used an

underarm deouderant, and sometimes i have gone weeks without using soap to wash under my

arms.

You

can still wipe under your arms with a cloth and water when showering and that way you will still retain natural

pheromones and wash away ammonia and bacterial residues at the same time.

Great care must be taken when using a

deouderant because most of them contain so many chemicals and shit and are not good for the body

anyway,

So

fresh water on a cloth with some water or a diluted solution of apple cyder vinegar will take care of bacterial

problems associated with not using soap.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Try using rubbing alcohol or hand

sanitizer under the arms after washing.

That way, you kill the bacteria which cause the smell and which also

convert your good pheromones other compounds.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Read the old "not bathing for

a week" thread. There are several ways to avoid soap but keep yourself fresh.

You don't want to kill all your

bacteria, you want to have healthy bacteria to control stink naturally. I wouldn't use alcohol either.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

FYI
    I don't belive in soap on the

body , I'm sensitive to a lot of chemicals and can only use certain brands of deodorant. When not working and at

home for the day, I don't use any. Most common brands or even the crystal thingy give me a rash and itch like

crazy. The only one I can use without any side effects at all is tea tree oil based ,"thursday plantation". It took

me over 5 years and lots of wasted cash to find that one...
    I'd probably not bother if my job didn't involve

dealing with a lot of high powered ceo corporate types (at times) , as we all know stinking out an office is very

frowned upon in that world.
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

Default thanks

so i have to wash with

water only and this way i keep my mones, is that it ?

thank you for your replies.

Phero Dude

err ,no.
    It's just some of us

belive that soap on the skin isn't good for you for various reasons, many of those are unscientific and unfounded,

just we don't think it's a good idea. (apart from after visiting the bathroom , thats a very good reason

to!)

It's up to you , just know that soap or alcohol cleansers on the skin not only help to remove the added

mones , but the ones present naturally. Thats the reason why some choose to not use soap etc , it's a way of

"increasing" or more correctly, "keeping" our natural mone output.

I honestly believe your pits

will stink much less than otherwise, if you avoid soap in a smart way. That is certainly true with me. My pits only

stink if I've been using soap.

Do a search to find out more.

On the other hand, just not bathing is

foolish.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    I honestly

believe your pits will stink much less than otherwise, if you avoid soap in a smart way. That is certainly true with

me. My pits only stink if I've been using soap.

Do a search to find out more.

On the other hand,

just not bathing is foolish.
    There is some truth in this using anything other than deodarant under my

pits gives me a undesirable affect.
    I often shower without soap, but will soap up after a night of sex and

otherwise limiting the use to maybe once or twice a week ( I shower daily).

DCW

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    FYI
    I

don't belive in soap on the body , I'm sensitive to a lot of chemicals and can only use certain brands of

deodorant. When not working and at home for the day, I don't use any. Most common brands or even the crystal thingy

give me a rash and itch like crazy. The only one I can use without any side effects at all is tea tree oil based

,"thursday plantation". It took me over 5 years and lots of wasted cash to find that one...
    I'd probably not

bother if my job didn't involve dealing with a lot of high powered ceo corporate types (at times) , as we all know

stinking out an office is very frowned upon in that world.
    Sure is wonderfull

soap the Thursday Plantation Tea tree oil based one you have mentioned.

My g/f uses it and nothing else, and it

leaves her skin and complexion radiant and as soft as silk.

I was using her facilities yesterday and i

used the soap myself for the first time and it really is excellent.

I have been using Tea tree oil 100% for over

25 years and it is great for wound healing as it has the unique ability to get in and clean as well as draw the

waste secretions from a wound.

I also use it as a multi purpose skin repair product as i mix the 100% pure Tea tree oil with Pure

olive oil at the ratio of 10 Parts olive oil to one part 100% tea tree oil.

When mixed in the olive oil it is also good for burns.

Even in its 100% pure state it may feel

somewhat uncomfortable on the skin, but it will never cause any damage to the skin in any

way.

Also

after being perscribed over 30 courses of antibiotics many years ago for my bad sinus condition with out

success.

I

started drinking 4 drops of 100% Tea tree oil in fruit juice three times a day and whammo it works great as an

internal cleanser without any side effects.

I have a friend who is a doctor and she also took 5 drops of 100% Tea Tree oil

in juice 3 times a day for two months and it actually took every bit of her Candida out of her system and she swears

by it and also has written a book on the natural cures using this remarkable substance.

I know if you dont wash your

hair for 3 months it will start to automatically clean itself..
    Perhaps the body will start working in the same

way..
    And using water will only remove the smell but not be cleaning like soap.. and if you start to use soap the

hair will stop cleaning itself again.. So only use water and other things that aren't cleansing in the same way as

soap..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Phero Dude

Terry , love the tea tree oil!
    My

kids know that it's great for clearing up skin problems , my youngest who has just started getting pimples groans

when I tell him to "put some tea tree oil on it" as it clears them up quicker then any of the other commercial

products. As the oil is strong and can "burn" the skin , like you I tend to add some virgin olive oil to it when

applying to large areas.
    I don't use the soap but only the shampoo (stops dandruff) and deodorant (as noted). I

never though of using it as an internal cleanser , may give that a go as I'm trying to get a bit healthier all

round.
    Can you post a link please to your Dr friends book? I'm interested.

DrSmellThis,
    I noticed as well

that my pits don't stink alot since I stopped using soap on them , sometimes they are a bit musky but then I just

give them an extra scrub in the shower. A few years ago a gf had a book written by an asian dude (japanese?) that

used to dry scrub with a brush starting from the fingers/toes etc heading towards the lymph nodes , the theory being

that it would force the toxins through your bodies natural cleansing points. Naturally, he stated that anti

persperants were evil so I stopped using them from then as his theories seemed to make some sort of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Terry ,

love the tea tree oil!
    My kids know that it's great for clearing up skin problems , my youngest who has just

started getting pimples groans when I tell him to "put some tea tree oil on it" as it clears them up quicker then

any of the other commercial products. As the oil is strong and can "burn" the skin , like you I tend to add some

virgin olive oil to it when applying to large areas.
    I don't use the soap but only the shampoo (stops dandruff)

and deodorant (as noted). I never though of using it as an internal cleanser , may give that a go as I'm trying to

get a bit healthier all round.
    Can you post a link please to your Dr friends book? I'm interested.

DrSmellThis,
    I noticed as well that my pits don't stink alot since I stopped using soap on them , sometimes they

are a bit musky but then I just give them an extra scrub in the shower. A few years ago a gf had a book written by

an asian dude (japanese?) that used to dry scrub with a brush starting from the fingers/toes etc heading towards the

lymph nodes , the theory being that it would force the toxins through your bodies natural cleansing points.

Naturally, he stated that anti persperants were evil so I stopped using them from then as his theories seemed to

make some sort of sense to me.
    Sometimes in the hot weather a blind pimple or

a little boil sometimes comes up on a soft part of the body or near the rear passage, but it only takes a little rub

with 100% Tea Tree oil for it to disappear completley, just a wonderfull and mostly overlooked

substance.

The same as Ginger, it is very common but the many uses that it can be put to are truly

remarkable.

I have read that the wise Japanese men give their marble bag a good squeeze for every year of

their lives on a daily basis

It is supposed to be good for some sort of sexual health.

I wonder if a penis pump would be a good

investment to improve the health of the dong ?

Since i have become computer literat i have seen no end to the various sexual

items that are available.

Actually i am thinking of getting a wrascally rabbit with a clitoris massager attached to the

insertion vibrating long dong peice.

I figure it may come in handy if i start my exotic massage

service.

But

i think i will just service women.

The only problem is i wonder if once starting on the intimate massaging a person may get so

accustomed to the sexual and erotic areas of a woman that they as a practicioner may actually lose sexual

interest in women after awhile??

I suppose that would be the appropriate time to purchase the first penis

pump.

Gaf do

you have a penis pump ?

I was just wondering if there may be a specific criteria to adhere to when one may be

contemplating the purchase of one of the devices or in plain english, a good reliable and reccomended penis pump.

Stranger

Default what about hair

Hi there,

i

was just wondering...how do you wash your hair in this philosophy ? do you use shampoo, or just water...what are the

alternatives.

(sometimes i smell a bit...but i like the smell...a bit musky.makes me feel sexy)

Phero Dude

Talking

Well , thats up to you... maybe go

for a herbal type shampoo from your local organics shop ?
    I think , as stated earlier, the whole point is too

not wash away your natural mones with chemicals and replace them with store brought ones. Call me crazy but it

sounds sort of logical , how you implement it is up to you....
    (I did write a further paragraph in my earlier

reply but somehow must have deleted before posting , I'm sure you did get the drift of what I was saying

anyhow.)

Terry, why would i want a penis pump?????
    I'm happy with my god given 6 inches and seem to be

able to satisfy my partners! If I need some help "raising the flag", zinc supplements work everytime. As for the

rabbit vibe , an ex gf has one and loves it! claims it's the best sex aid she's ever used. (apart from me of

course)

later:
    Well today marks a week that I've been without ANY mones (and using under-arm

sparingly) , it's crazy but I just went and did some shopping and got checked out by lots of ladies, full on flirty

action , smiles etc... Maybe it's to do with my relaxed body language , who knows but it's been happening alot

lately, even when I take my teenage kids for a walk at the park.... (everyone just pretends your aren't there

usually). Another theory is that I'm better at picking up those things from others then before as us men are pretty

blind to womans flirtyness alot of the time. Put it this way , if I had mones on I'd say I was getting hits

nonstop.
    Last edited by gaf; 07-03-2007 at 08:43 PM.

triall....

have you been a

member before?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by triall View Post
    Hi

there,

i was just wondering...how do you wash your hair in this philosophy ? do you use shampoo, or just

water...what are the alternatives.

(sometimes i smell a bit...but i like the smell...a bit musky.makes me feel

sexy)
    I minimize shampooing too.

There are cornstarch/arrowroot, talc products you can rub a little bit

of into your hair to take away oiliness. I use them regularly. Baby powder works fine, but not best. You don't need

much on your hands to take the grease away. That's the best hint, because you don't want to smell too strongly of

baby powder or have white hair. I also rince my hair thoroughly or just use conditioner to get smoke smell out when

I don't want to shampoo. If you powder before rinsing, you get the oil out of your hair by just rinsing.

A

fringe benefit is that the powder actually helps collect your natural pheromones and makes you smell even muskier

after it's been on your head a while.

If I just want to spruce up my hair, I have a product or two that will do

that. I also mix various essential oils in water (and a smidgen of alcohol just to dissolve the oils) to spray on my

fair to freshen it up.

Still, I do wash my hair once or twice a week because it looks better when I do. I don't

think that you strip away all the pheromones with an occasional, gentle shampooing.

But I just love the musky

smell my scalp gets when I don't shampoo too often. It's an obviously sexy type of musk smell, and I'm quite sure

it enhances my attractiveness.

Stranger

Default yes i ve been a member years ago

and i got completely delusional and stuff...thought the mones where staying on me for ages...but i got helped and

now i'm fine...
    (i wrote a long post about it...then i wanted to post it and it got deleted...so i kind of gave

up)

you remember me ? where you there at that time?

yeeep I remember you, I may

have even posted saying that it was ridiculous! That was one crazy thread! But I don't mean to dredge up the past,

glad to here you got everything sorted out. Welcome back
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Default still the DIHL's where real

i did

have olfactory hallucinations...and dramatisations of my situation...though the visual things i saw where real...i

was od-ing major time (had no clue how to use mones and the product i bought at that time was a good one...)
    so i

got those major DIHL's and my friends becomaing kind of stupid...but for the shrink all i told her was my

imagination...but you guys know better , hahahaa

Thread Information