Close

Phero Dude

Default Great hits with combo of A7 and WAGG

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

usually don't use -none products, but since people have been saying that Alpha-7 works for them, I decided to try

it.

I put the A7 on the backs of my hands in case I needed to wash it off in a hurry, and used a good 3-4

drops of WAGG on my neck (my usual spot).

Well, I don't know if tonight was a fluke, but I got lots of

hits:

- Said hi to a friend who was on a date with a very hot looking girl. She said "Hellooo!" to me and

wouldn't let go of my hand, which she held with both of hers. Then she kept touching me until I left, not wanting

to spoil his date. (I saw them at the end of the night, walking down the street, his arm was around her and he shook

my hand in passing and said "You're a gentleman and a scholar", probably because I didn't take advantage of the

situation and steal his date.)

- At another bar, the bartender (male) was SURE he'd met me before, and

wanted to shake my hand. He was treating me as if I was a celebrity.

- At a lesbian dance night (!) that my

friend runs, a girl I know was with 2 other girls... one of them got all moony over me and had to be dragged away by

her girlfriend.

Things like this kept happening all night. I didn't get any phone numbers, but it was

fairly unusual. People definitely seemed to be treating me with more respect than usual, as if I was a VIP that

they were honored to be in the presence of.

So... maybe -none products can work after all, in the right

combination?!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by xvs View Post
    I usually

don't use -none products, but since people have been saying that Alpha-7 works for them, I decided to try it.

I put the A7 on the backs of my hands in case I needed to wash it off in a hurry, and used a good 3-4 drops of

WAGG on my neck (my usual spot).

Well, I don't know if tonight was a fluke, but I got lots of hits:

- Said

hi to a friend who was on a date with a very hot looking girl. She said "Hellooo!" to me and wouldn't let go of my

hand, which she held with both of hers. Then she kept touching me until I left, not wanting to spoil his date. (I

saw them at the end of the night, walking down the street, his arm was around her and he shook my hand in passing

and said "You're a gentleman and a scholar", probably because I didn't take advantage of the situation and steal

his date.)

- At another bar, the bartender (male) was SURE he'd met me before, and wanted to shake my hand. He

was treating me as if I was a celebrity.

- At a lesbian dance night (!) that my friend runs, a girl I know was

with 2 other girls... one of them got all moony over me and had to be dragged away by her girlfriend.

Things

like this kept happening all night. I didn't get any phone numbers, but it was fairly unusual. People definitely

seemed to be treating me with more respect than usual, as if I was a VIP that they were honored to be in the

presence of.

So... maybe -none products can work after all, in the right combination?!
    XVS great posting for sure.

I have always had success with A7 alone amd in various mixes like with SOE and

another one with A314.

A314 is a dynamic product when used in mixes as a little seems to be a very effective catalictic

converter ha ha, i mean its real good shit as it adds very real character and persuasion to hold the undivided

attention of a beautifull woman with ease.

I have read several

posts this week with the mention of success with WAGG and it is beginning to get my

attention.

I

enjoy the very real and positive action i acheive using SOE and also combining it with NPA or Alpha 7,

I really

think the 80/20 nol/rone ratio of the product is made for me so to speak ha ha .

I try not to be without the addictive substance, ha yes the dreaded, SOE so

nice.

Its just so F*****G awsome to be able to slosh some of this

juice on and go out and get blown away every time, no ifs no buts.

Do you know what is in WAGG and the

proportions of each, ?

If it is as effective as SOE is 4 me then it could be worth trying just as a matter of interest to

check the character of this stuff out.

He seems to be someone that you either love or hate, as i have read some really

conflicting reports on the Great Guy,

That means that i will have to wait untill i am really in the gravy before i

give him a go.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

WAGG has secret stuff (like NPA). It

really does seem different from other products. I use it basically every day.

It works kind of like A1, but

without the depressive effect (which for me is really strong with A1).

When I wear WAGG, I basically NEVER

get a "creep" reaction from women. They may not love me, but they at least act like I'm an okay guy.

(Yes,

I used to get the "get lost creep" reaction before...)

It's nice we have all these

choices as everybody is totally different! TE and NPA work great for me, especially in combo with a social mone like

androstenol.

I went through a bottle of WAGG and for the life of me couldn't get any results solo or in combo.

I still have a new unopened bottle. A-1 I can wear in spades with no negatives effects and takes away the bitch

syndrone and pronto. I plan to try A7 when I use up some inventory. I can hardly see my dresser top there's so many

bottles of killer shit on it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    It's

nice we have all these choices as everybody is totally different! TE and NPA work great for me, especially in combo

with a social mone like androstenol.

I went through a bottle of WAGG and for the life of me couldn't get any

results solo or in combo. I still have a new unopened bottle. A-1 I can wear in spades with no negatives effects and

takes away the bitch syndrone and pronto. I plan to try A7 when I use up some inventory. I can hardly see my dresser

top there's so many bottles of killer shit on it.
    HA HA I know the feeling

Gegogi, as i have just been through all my stuff like as in a stocktake i now have it all under control

and also have the

stock and amounts all recorded on a fullscap page in my Phero book, which really makes decision making easy when i

need a change.

My SOE did arrive yesterday and it was the major phero i was out of, so i can rest easy 4

awhile.

I

have read a few reports like yours on the WAGG resposes, so i will wait untill i am really in the gravy before i

splash out and give it a try.

Even though i can really see no light at the end of the tunnel i really must not start to think

negatively.

So who knows i may be clearing some pheroshelving before long lol.

Not only that but my g/f has gone well

and truly off the roost with all of the cold weather we are having.

And apart from having this big top circus

tent pole wakeing me up in the wee hours of the morning every morning

And a pack of wolves trying to hack into my

paypal account which has not one red cent in stock, all is rather well,

I am going for a well deserved snooze and

then i have to see what mischeif i can put my new arrived SOE to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    It's

nice we have all these choices as everybody is totally different! TE and NPA work great for me, especially in combo

with a social mone like androstenol.

I went through a bottle of WAGG and for the life of me couldn't get any

results solo or in combo. I still have a new unopened bottle. A-1 I can wear in spades with no negatives effects and

takes away the bitch syndrone and pronto. I plan to try A7 when I use up some inventory. I can hardly see my dresser

top there's so many bottles of killer shit on it.
    Just deleated this copy

of the above post as only clicked once but it took forever to come up and then 2 came up so i erased this copy that

was here, even so i have had my snooze, yes a good hour and i am back in busines, well i think.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-28-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: only clicked once but double came up

Phero Dude

Wagg was one of the first products I

tried back when I didn't know much about this mone stuff. Holy crap it was great on me and "helped" me to (can't

belive I'm saying this) get a errr, hooker for a GF. Yes I know the golden rule to stay away from them and all that

but she would just not leave me alone.... This woman stalked me for months and would think I was the best man since

, well someone... To cut a long story short I stopped wearing it and she soon saw the light. Just another one of my

freaky mone seduced fuck buddies. I think Gegogi can relate and knows what I'm on about...
    All in all , when it

rains it pours.

On another tip , it helped me a great job!
    I'm a standoffish looking dude and am often told I

look serious when not , so hence thought Wagg may be good. Yep, it helped to soften my serious look true to form and

get a job with a 30% pay increase. I'm sure my skills helped but the wagg did have an effect on the ladies in

the office that interviewed me.
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information