Close

Stranger

Thumbs up First-time TE user... my experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just wanted to share my first time experience with TE. I have used Pheromones in the

past but not in a long time, so I was anxious to see how I would react after a few years.

First off, I'm a 21

year old male, 6'4", and built fairly well. I consider myself good looking and so do others but anyways on with the

experience.

I received my bottle of TE this past Saturday. I went with the Unscented version since I have plenty

of colognes to use and I wasn't sure about the scented version.

Immediately I was offered a chance to test out

TE with a lil shopping trip to the market. I used two sprays on my neck (came out rather thick), and let it dry. I

then applied two sprays of Jean Paul Gaultier on both sides of my neck and one light one on my wrists.

Now

before I get into this, I have never had issues gaining female attention due to my size and physique but I'll be

honest, sometimes females are intimidated by me. TE seemed to penetrate that.

At the market the hits were

obvious. Plenty of stares and what not. Had two younger chicks constantly finding reasons to come my direction and

all smiles. Just alot of attention but without that feeling of intimidation, females seemed more open for

conversation.

So from there I hit up the mall to pick up some cologne because I was runnin low on some of my

favorites. Went to Macy's and at the cologne counter the woman, who was much older but still attractive,

immediately jumped up and assisted me. Tried out some Sean John Unforgivable, Fahrenheit, etc. And each time I went

for a spray she took the initiative and grabbed my hands or arm and gently sprayed the cologne for a test. She would

wait and then come in real real close so she could smell it and give HER opinion on it. She was such a flirt and

when I made my purchase she threw in two handfuls of different samples.

Now I have purchased cologne there MANY

times and the ladies were NEVER so helpful or flirtatious. I swear if she didn't have that wedding ring on her

finger I would have pursued the hot, older woman.
    The mall itself was filled with looks and closeness from

females. I was just amazed at how differently they were acting around me. The attention was just amazing and I loved

every second of it.

Just my initial impression of TE, sorry for the long post haha. This stuff is amazing and

for the price I can't

complain.

Journeyman

Nice responses. Looks like you

got the "alpha male" scent wafting from you. The height can't hurt either.

I do think it's a good idea to use

cologne to cover 'mones. If a woman is actively smelling you (and is able to anchor her attraction to a cologne

scent you're wearing) I think it ends up giving a better result than not wearing cologne at all.

I had a helpful

salesperson as well when I wore 'mones to the luxury mall, but I attribute it as much to her working at Saks as it

did to me wearing 'mones.

Which JP Gauthier did you wear? Le Male?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by BGuy20 View Post
    Nice

responses. Looks like you got the "alpha male" scent wafting from you. The height can't hurt either.

I do think

it's a good idea to use cologne to cover 'mones. If a woman is actively smelling you (and is able to anchor her

attraction to a cologne scent you're wearing) I think it ends up giving a better result than not wearing cologne at

all.

I had a helpful salesperson as well when I wore 'mones to the luxury mall, but I attribute it as much to

her working at Saks as it did to me wearing 'mones.

Which JP Gauthier did you wear? Le Male?
    Yea I

mean I love the colognes I wear already and get compliments on them from time to time, but TE just added that

something I was missing.

Yea that JP is one of my favorites. I've been using Le Male for a while but I noticed

they gotta version 2 out.

Thread Information