Close

Stranger

Default Total newb...could use some advice....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, I'm 24 years old and new to the site, forum, 'mones...everything. Well, sort of. I've read bits

and pieces of stuff about them every now and then, and I've actually owned a bottle of Pherlure (got compliments

from almost everyone about the smell, which I thought was pleasant, but that was about it). So...I decided to

search around and maybe make a purchase...that's how I ended up here.

I just placed my order, last night, for

the beginner pack, and I'm contemplating ordering the Chikara + NPA combo. I am kind of curious as to how the

scented Chikara smells, and as to what kind of reactions to expect from it, whether it be scented or not, and what

would be a good cover scent for the unscented, if I took that route. I generally wear VS Very Sexy for Him, Aqua Di

Gio, or the Axe cologne, sometimes mixed with Axe body sprays.

My biggest concern is that my girl is

pregnant, at the moment, about 4 months, so I don't want ANYthing that is going to have adverse effect on her, and

I couldn't really find any info on that. Hormones have caused enough insanity, so I do not need anything adding to

that. Does anyone have any info regarding this? Thanks.

Phero Dude

Scented chikara has a slight vanilla

scent to it but fades to a faint baby powder smell after a few hours , it's probably an ok scent for a young fella

like yourself. Personnally , I go for unscented as I like to stick to my own colognes.
    If you're keen on NPA , get

SOE with it as its a great combo and will cover most situations for you. Regarding the GF baby issue , can't answer

that sorry but imagine SOE may help with moodswings etc (?)
    anyway, congrats on the new arrival!
    early 40's white male or or

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr View Post
    Hey

everyone, I'm 24 years old and new to the site, forum, 'mones...everything. Well, sort of. I've read bits and

pieces of stuff about them every now and then, and I've actually owned a bottle of Pherlure (got compliments from

almost everyone about the smell, which I thought was pleasant, but that was about it). So...I decided to search

around and maybe make a purchase...that's how I ended up here.

I just placed my order, last night, for the

beginner pack, and I'm contemplating ordering the Chikara + NPA combo. I am kind of curious as to how the scented

Chikara smells, and as to what kind of reactions to expect from it, whether it be scented or not, and what would be

a good cover scent for the unscented, if I took that route. I generally wear VS Very Sexy for Him, Aqua Di Gio, or

the Axe cologne, sometimes mixed with Axe body sprays.

My biggest concern is that my girl is pregnant, at

the moment, about 4 months, so I don't want ANYthing that is going to have adverse effect on her, and I couldn't

really find any info on that. Hormones have caused enough insanity, so I do not need anything adding to that. Does

anyone have any info regarding this? Thanks.
    I cant see the pheromones

having a neg effect on your girl, except she may want some extra loving.

I once many moons ago had a pregnant girl

friend and she was always wanting to make love at any opportunity.

and man she had a big tummy but i found that where there is a will there is a

way.

I had

actually spoke to her doctor about it, and he said give her what she needs, so i then did not

hesitate.

She even forced me to do it for 1/2 an hour the night

before the baby was born.

Sometimes its hard to be a man.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Personally, I'm not too keen on

smelling like baby powder, but...regardless of any scent from chikara, I guess I won't have much of a choice on

that soon, right? Ha. Thanks for the congrats.

The combo I was looking at disappeared, so I dunno what I'm

gonna order for sure, now. I tried to look around before asking the questions, but I read so much, and between all

the abbreviations and different info, my head was spinning. It seems like I read something about high

concentrations of -none, I believe, had negative effects on pregnant women...but, I may be wrong. Probably am.

Terry, I hate you! Not really. How hard was it for her to "force" you? I wish that was my case, from most

guys I've talked to with pregnant g/f's or wives, nothing doing in that department. Anything that could help me

out would be great.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    She even

forced me to do it for 1/2 an hour the night before the baby was born.
    Our doctor recommended it to help

bring on labour.. something about orgasam relaxing the birth canal.. ( too much information!)

Chikara fades

to a very very faint baby powder smell , I used to look around and wonder who it was till I realised it was me.....

(i've got a good sense of smell)
    early 40's white male or or

Personally, I'm not too keen on smelling like baby powder, but...regardless of any scent from

chikara, I guess I won't have much of a choice on that soon, right? Ha. Thanks for the congrats.

The combo I

was looking at disappeared, so I dunno what I'm gonna order for sure, now. I tried to look around before asking the

questions, but I read so much, and between all the abbreviations and different info, my head was spinning. It seems

like I read something about high concentrations of -none, I believe, had negative effects on pregnant women...but, I

may be wrong. Probably am.

Terry, I hate you! Not really. How hard was it for her to "force" you? I wish that

was my case, from most guys I've talked to with pregnant g/f's or wives, nothing doing in that department.

Anything that could help me out would be great.
    At the time i was only about

18 and did not know much about women, and i thought her appetite for love making was sort of normal for a woman, but

i think she may have been an exception to the rule, but not entirley for one of my wifes also had a healthy appetite

for love when she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
    Our

doctor recommended it to help bring on labour.. something about orgasam relaxing the birth canal.. ( too much

information!)

Chikara fades to a very very faint baby powder smell , I used to look around and wonder who

it was till I realised it was me..... (i've got a good sense of smell)
    Thank

you for jogging my memory Gaf, that was the reason, as her girlfriends said it could bring the baby on, and it sure

did the next day.

Stranger

Terry, did you ever wear any

pheromone products around your ladies when they were pregnant?

Terry,

did you ever wear any pheromone products around your ladies when they were pregnant?
    With my first 3 wifes i wore no pheromones and no deouderent and hardly ever wore any after shave

unless i received it as a present.

With my 4 th wife i was

wearing pheromones and before our marriage she used to comment that i smelled very

sexy.

I dont recall what the stuff was, so i went back to the

store years later and they also did no longer stock it and did not know what i was talking about,

sigh.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-21-2007 at 11:25 PM. Reason: x spell

Thread Information