Close

Stranger

Default kinda odd, but hear me out....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone else like the smell of te and npa besides me?

I mean it's not a particularly bad smell, but not

something that turns me off either.

I remember one time I wore 8 dabs of TE and went out to do a little

shopping. I also wanted to see what kind of results I would get. I stopped into an I Goldberg for something,

gloves I think, and while I was walking around I noticed three people who seemed to work at the store. There was 2

guys and girl. They were folding clothes and being chatty. When I walked up to the register to pay for my gloves

I was about 10 ft from where they were. All of the sudden the girl's head shoots up and starts rotating from side

to side like a periscope. It was kind of like she was using her nose to smell from side to side. Then she says

"What smells really good?" The two guys don't answer her. I don't even turn around. I'm thinking, "Cool, it

seems like I found a dose that works."

Now, all I ever read on this forum is awful the TE and NPA smells.

It's like cat piss, it's funky, etc. Maybe I'm mistaken and that girl was being sarcastic in what she said, but

I kind of dig the smell.

Aldo, one time wen my g/f and I were laying in bed together. She kept planting her

face into my upper chest/shoulder and taking huge whiffs. Normally the TE goes around the neck to the clavicle.

She kept at it like she was huffing glue.

Any thoughts?

An unanswered post on the third

page!

Does anyone else like the smell of te and npa besides me?
    Speaking in respect to TE... I

don't care for the smell.

I sprayed a tissue with TE and passed it around to a few female friends... baby

powder, baby power, and men's bathroom.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

Talking

men's bathroom! Lol!

That's not too encouraging

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Everyone has their say

on NPA and TE's scent. My advice is ... if it works ... your lady likes it, and everyone else seems to like it ...

don't worry about what others think of the scent. Some colognes stinks to the human man, but .... women like it, so

Don't worry about the small stuff.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

scotties123

yea, i agree that each mone

smells differently to each person. I personally think SOE has a nice musky smell to it, but 2 girls i asked think it

smells like Cinnamon and 1 thought it smelled like a rear end. lol. Each person picks up smells differently, just

tell random girls that ur trying a new cologne and u want to know what they think of it.

Thread Information