Close

Stranger

Default Combo for different social environment

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone.
    First of all I would like to say that I’m really impressed with an amount of

knowledge that people have showed here. No doubt this is a wonderful science. Keep it that way!

I’m

white male 23 year old, 6’2, 195 pounds, black hair, black eyes, computer engineer, came from Yugoslavia

living and working in San Francisco right now all by myself for the past year and planning to go back in next 40

days. Haven’t got much experience with girls, except I was living together with one girl for a year, but that

end up 2 years ago, after that nothing.

I cannot say exactly if I would define myself like alfa, but it

could be that I’m heaving maybe a little more none then the othesr. You make the judgment. For example, if

there are 10 people and none of us take a shower for a 5 days, I would be the one that stink the most. I have a

tendency to sweat a lot even if there are no reason for that and I’m not nervous about anything. Not really

sure for the sweat why but I know that I’m not in the center of attention all the time. Sometimes I really am,

specially when I’m in good mood. People find me really interesting then. But I’m not in the good mood

all the time. It would be great if I could be. One more thing. I’m a real loud person, real loud, sometimes

people asking me why am I so loud when speaking, even thou it doesn’t seem to me that loud.

I’m

new to pheromones and would like to buy some things while I’m here in SF. When I go back to Yugoslavia it will

be harder probably for me to order and that’s why it will be great to see what all of you great guys would

recommend to me for a longer term. I was thinking to take combo like C7+NPA and the good old SOE so I will be able

with these products to experiment and see the best that suits on me. Or maybe something with A1, or PI instead of

NPA. I see some people saying better things for PI then for NPA or TE when comes the combination with C7 or SOE.

Some.

I’m really curious what are you going to say for the sweat problem and its influence on none.

Girls never find me sexy I think even so I was going to the gym all the time since my high school (I’m not

masculine athletic but I could say something like stronger but I still have some fat)

You need to know that

social environment in Belgrade (capital of Serbia and old Yugoslavia). A lot of girls are dating outlaws, total

jerks, aggressive maniacs and a lot of my friends who are really educated and good looking never had a girl. I was

thinking that a money issue plays a big role but those punks doesn’t have a cent in there pocket and I know

some who are dating girls that are beautiful and even educated (sound ridiculous to me, beautiful and educated girl

with the punk). I couldn’t understand that never, so that is why I would like to try with NPA or PI, it can be

an answer to my mystery.

I can obviously see a lot of really great and honest people here. I’m

really sorry of I bored you but I’ promising to share with you all my experience from the country with totally

different environment, different culture and hopefully interesting stories.

eldoradoYU

You're fairly young.. And

to me it could sound like you should keep away from strong androstenone products (PI, NPA, TE).. The sweat could

produce it by itself but I'm not sure but just sounds like it.. And in general terms we "younger" ones produce lots

of it naturally so I would recommend products that gives you something else..
    Fx. SOE that is a great product for

us and in general for about any agegroup I would say..
    Else try Chikira (is said to be good for us younger but I

haven't seen that big sexual hits with it.. More just friendly..)
    A314 is also good and gives you a strong

presentation if you play your cards right..

And if you absolutely wanna have something none-strong like PI, I

would take A7 instead because here lately PI have been reported to be not so good..

Else try AE that is a great

allround product and I for myself have had great results with AE + SOE.. It also has none in but aren't as strong

as PI or A7..

About A1, it isn't gonna give you much sexual hits I would presume.. It's more friendly and nice

attitude product..

Hope I didn't made you more confused by all of this, but if you did then feel free to ask

about everything..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Stranger

So, are you are saying that

SOE+A7 should be better than SOE+NPA. It sound to me like you are right and I like that extra rone that NPA doesnt

have.
    I need to try some strong none I'm getting from girls a lot of:' he is a great guy but...' They

like some more agression at least that is the situation in YU.
    What about C7 and A7, that is strange combo. I

didn't see much experience from people about that on forum, should be better then C7+NPA. So you think that istead

of NPA I should take A7, and try combination with C7 and good old SOE?

Quote Originally Posted by eldoradoYU View Post
    So,

are you are saying that SOE+A7 should be better than SOE+NPA. It sound to me like you are right and I like that

extra rone that NPA doesnt have.
    I need to try some strong none I'm getting from girls a lot of:' he

is a great guy but...' They like some more agression at least that is the situation in YU.
    What about C7 and A7,

that is strange combo. I didn't see much experience from people about that on forum, should be better then C7+NPA.

So you think that istead of NPA I should take A7, and try combination with C7 and good old SOE?

No I

don't propose SOE and A7 but more A7 alone, or SOE and NPA (because it's easier to control the smaller dosages as

you can use dabs with NPA instead of only a whole drop with A7)..
    But my best recommendation would be try out SOE,

and perhaps C7 together..
    Or try perhaps with AE, as its a good alrounder.. But the SOE is good for us young

ones..

But remember that no matter the mones, they won't get you laid.. But you have to do the working, but the

mones can help you give a better impression..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

Stranger

Thanks for your response.

I'm planning to purchase C7, A7, SOE and NPA with my friend so we could split and experiment together. I'm

planning to star with extremle small amount one of the product and see how it goes. It still unbelivable that

pheromones can do anything, that actually heaving any influence on people's thinking, I'm still quite a sceptic

but will give it a try. If thay can help anything with impression that is more then enough for me!

Thx for

your reply!

Thread Information