Close

Stranger

Default My first experience with SOE + TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright

so I haven't been able to use this stuff in a party atmosphere where everyone would be under the influence. I,

however, decided to go with the SOE + TE combo (3/4 SOE, 1/6 TE) in the office I work at.

I sit in between two

really cute slavic chicks, one 19 and the other 20. Up until yesterday, we've only made random comments to each

other.

Up until yesterday I've been using small amounts of TE as a standalone product (1/4 sample packet),

didn't notice much, except girls were a little more touchy, but not anything significant.

Yesterday I went to

the office without anything on except for Lacoste cologne, and when we went on our 15 min break, I sat with the two

slavic girls outside in the sun (I live in Texas so it's ridiculously hot). We talk about random shit I can't

remember and one of the girls (brunette) lays her head on my shoulder and says "It's soo hot outside". Then as

we're walking back in to the office, and I say "Hey is there anything on my ass [I was sitting on a cement bench]"

and the blonde replies "Why, you want me to check out your ass or something?" and I was like "Uh... yeah, I've been

working out. Can't you tell?" and she grinned and started trying to push me off the curb playfully(we were walking

on a sidewalk). I've known this girl for no longer than 2 weeks (only talking to her collectively for like... 5

minutes lol) and she's being really playful with me. Before we leave for lunchbreak (2 hrs later), the brunette

starts brushing my ass and saying "You got some chalk or something on your butt". I was on the phone otherwise I

would replied with a "If you don't stop I'm gonna report you for sexual harrassment" or something equally

sarcastic. Could this result be due to maybe the TE residue? I've known both these girls for barely 2 weeks and I

don't have any contact with them outside the office.

Upon using the SOE+TE combo, I have noticed that those two

girls have become more playful with me. I can do or say some pretty rude things and still get away with it, despite

only knowing them for a short period of time. I've "flipped" both of them off on multiple occassions when they're

sarcastic with me and they just laugh like it's nothing. When they say dumb things, I just give them a blank stare,

and they just start laughing. Little do they know is that I really think they're dumb for that instance haha. These

girls also instigated a mini-food fight with candy I've been storing in my desk... which is unheard of. The blonde

will start up random ass convos with me for no reason, usually I can't really continue those convos b/c our manager

gets pissed.

I don't know if it's the mones, or just me. I'll keep everyone up to date with anything that

can be considered a legitimate hit, like if I hook up with them or something close. Also I'll use this combo in

more of a party/club atmosphere, since when everyone is under the influence, girls are a lot more promiscuous...

that could be the kicker lol. Wish me luck fellas.

Here's a question: How long do you think the mones would

last, say if I sweat minimally... when would I have to reapply (since I apply for a 8-hour work day, and then I

usually like to go out after work)? Thanks a lot guys.

Stranger

According to what I was

reading in your case it could be hard to say. Looks like that your TE was lasting longer on you (or maybe you

didn't took a shower I don't know much, not a pro like some people here, but my conclusion on this forum is

that the most succsessful combo in most cases was, and look like still i, SOE+NPA. But then again it doesn't have

to be that combo works on everyone. I just state my cocnclusion.

Journeyman

Default Hello Newj

Quote Originally Posted by newj View Post
    Alright so I haven't been able to use this stuff in a party atmosphere where everyone would be

under the influence. I, however, decided to go with the SOE + TE combo (3/4 SOE, 1/6 TE) in the office I work at.

I sit in between two really cute slavic chicks, one 19 and the other 20. Up until yesterday, we've only made

random comments to each other.

Up until yesterday I've been using small amounts of TE as a standalone product

(1/4 sample packet), didn't notice much, except girls were a little more touchy, but not anything significant.

Yesterday I went to the office without anything on except for Lacoste cologne, and when we went on our 15 min

break, I sat with the two slavic girls outside in the sun (I live in Texas so it's ridiculously hot). We talk about

random shit I can't remember and one of the girls (brunette) lays her head on my shoulder and says "It's soo hot

outside". Then as we're walking back in to the office, and I say "Hey is there anything on my ass [I was sitting on

a cement bench]" and the blonde replies "Why, you want me to check out your ass or something?" and I was like "Uh...

yeah, I've been working out. Can't you tell?" and she grinned and started trying to push me off the curb

playfully(we were walking on a sidewalk). I've known this girl for no longer than 2 weeks (only talking to her

collectively for like... 5 minutes lol) and she's being really playful with me. Before we leave for lunchbreak (2

hrs later), the brunette starts brushing my ass and saying "You got some chalk or something on your butt". I was on

the phone otherwise I would replied with a "If you don't stop I'm gonna report you for sexual harrassment" or

something equally sarcastic. Could this result be due to maybe the TE residue? I've known both these girls for

barely 2 weeks and I don't have any contact with them outside the office.

Upon using the SOE+TE combo, I have

noticed that those two girls have become more playful with me. I can do or say some pretty rude things and still get

away with it, despite only knowing them for a short period of time. I've "flipped" both of them off on multiple

occassions when they're sarcastic with me and they just laugh like it's nothing. When they say dumb things, I just

give them a blank stare, and they just start laughing. Little do they know is that I really think they're dumb for

that instance haha. These girls also instigated a mini-food fight with candy I've been storing in my desk... which

is unheard of. The blonde will start up random ass convos with me for no reason, usually I can't really continue

those convos b/c our manager gets pissed.

I don't know if it's the mones, or just me. I'll keep everyone up

to date with anything that can be considered a legitimate hit, like if I hook up with them or something close. Also

I'll use this combo in more of a party/club atmosphere, since when everyone is under the influence, girls are a lot

more promiscuous... that could be the kicker lol. Wish me luck fellas.

Here's a question: How long do you think

the mones would last, say if I sweat minimally... when would I have to reapply (since I apply for a 8-hour work day,

and then I usually like to go out after work)? Thanks a lot guys.
    In Myy experience

Newj, I used A7 and C7 and after I put 3 dabs of A7 and 3 sprays of C7(I OD)I went to a restaurants and mst of the

women there were looking and or smiling at me. It was so amazing. Then went to a Fiesta grocery store and it was the

same reaction w/ most of the women and men look at me w/ great level of respect. After that I went to Bally's first

to steam room,shower,sauna,swimming pool(swim 4 25 min),shower again,dry room and last

shower.

For the next 2 days I didn't put pheros at all and still had many

hits.

I felt like hot whether increase the reaction of pheros.
    By

the way, Iam in Tx too, Houston area.

newj can i ask u where u

staying right now? anyway yr SOE and TE are scented or unscented?

Phero Dude

I've noticed that when I've been

sweating a bit in hot weather that my "hits" seem to last a long time and be a bit more intense. YMMV.
    In my part

of the world when it's summer, 30c / up to 90% humidity , the reactions go crazy. At the moment winters a bit

of down time from "crazy poon". Well not actually but thats another thread....
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information