Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Vig-Rx

Default Re: Vig-Rx

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My condolences, Mr. Randy.

Bruce has been giving away essentially the same stuff as \"Delightfully Intimate.\"

Caveat Emptor.

**DONOTDELETE**

I know this is an old topic. but i just bought some of this stuff and to bad i didnt come to the sight before i completed the purchase [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] so far i have only been taking the product for about 4 days. but i havent notice anything either. anyway i wanted to inquire not only about this product but also another product called passion-zx. has anyone heard of that one? i have heard from friends that it is very good. i wanted to know the similarities between passion-zx, vig-rx, and delightfully intimate. to bad there isnt a site that list the differences and similarities.

**DONOTDELETE**

Check out this web site. Although I haven\'t looked through the entire site there is probably pictures of the naked male/female form, please dont look if you dont want to see!
    http://www.penisenlargementmagazine.com/enlargementpills.htm

Something that hasn\'t been mentioned in this thread is that whilst noted that yohimbe(and others) can create elevated blood pressure most of the pills containing that and other ingredients contain herbs that combat that. Without checking again I believe it is saw palemetto. But whatever your take on these things READ as much as you can about all the ingredients(preferably not on the sellers web site) because there isnt much data about it and you might find it wont agree with you prior to spending the money.
    Simply going to your local herb store and purchasing 2 kilos of yohimbe(or other choice herbs) will not do the same as the combined pills unless you buy all the ingredients and take them in appropriate doses.
    I seem to have picked on yohimbe lots here but note vig-rx doesnt contain any.

skint

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information