Close

Default bad results - what's going on

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I received

recently some pheros and tried them out, but results were very bad, dunno why.

First I have put 2 dabs of A7

scented, only to hear from girls and woman I know (4 of them, not in the same time) that 'I smell awfully, I need

to go under shower immediatelly' Another reaction was 'What's that awfull stink' This lady refused to come close

to me until I change shirt and go to shower (she is in her 30's). Finally, my own wife said something like 'You

stink like a shit, go to shower immediately, why don't you use deo', she also refused to come close to me. I was

shocked and felt pretty bad. I'm in my 40's

Another day I tried 2dabs of A7 + 1dab of NPA. Same results. After

that only 2dabs of NPA. Again same results. Finally, after few days I put less than one dab of A7 and those female

said that 'You stink again, I told you to change shirt and go under shower'. I never have had any kind of such

conversation with mentioned ladies before that.

I also tried 2sprays of TE (scented, with red dot) but without

any visible results.

I am really dissapointed and hesitate to use those products anymore. What the heck could

that be???? Thanks for any input

Did you use a "Cover Scent"??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

only on one ocassion (armani code),

but comments were something like my parfum mixed with my body odor in a very bad way. I am really afraid to put

those products because it's somehow embarassing, you never know what the (bad) reaction would be

I get the same thing and

sometimes worse when I wear anything with none in it unless I have a lot of nol and rone or a very strong cover

scent. That's why I keep telling people to try SoE or . Some people just cannot wear none and you seem to be

one of them. You should never wear pheromones without some form of cover scent.

You should consider sending

those back to trade for something else. You bought all products with a lot of none in them. That was a mistake.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

thanks Belgareth

does that mean

that I am out of game of seduction, and only in it for chit-chat and making friends (thanks to SoE

characteristics)?

And, what cologne do you recommend as strong enough cover scent (looks like armani code

isn't)

Not at all. It means you

probably already produce plenty of none and don't need any more. Instead, you should look at non-none products to

help make things happen. Contrary to what a lot of people here seem to think, none is not the only sexual mone or

even the best one. There is plenty of evidence that nol and rone are as important, if not more so.

Also, mones

are only a peice of the picture. Your personality and style are critical to seduction. Too often people act as if

they can put on a little chemical seduction and women will fall out of the sky for them. That isn't going to

happen. Mones only enhance the rest of what you are. A while back one of the members, Koolking1, wrote a long,

excellent desertation on seduction. It's well worth looking for and reading several times.

As for colognes,

I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't like or wear the commercial scents preferring to find the more obscure

things. Most often I wear pure musk oil and Aloeswood.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

that's true, but I expected mones

to be of help. So far, many comment that .rone and .nol have minimal influence on woman.

Disappointment

Many make that comment but in

the five years I've been using mones I have seen exactly the opposite. Many other experienced users as well as

scientific types agree with me on this. And, as I said, it is likely that you already produce plenty of none.

Thomas Jefferson

Generally the comment regarding

~none it that it becomes less offensive around ovulation, not becomes good smelling.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Thread Information