Greetings. Since this is my first time here, I thought I would ask for a

little advice from some of the regulars. I've read the newbie section, have gone through much of the archives, and

seem to be more confused now then when I found this place...lol.

For a little background: Age 38 / 5 7" / muscular 175lbs / decent looking Italian guy with most

of my hair…I say most…lol…and Married for 15 years. I am interested in seeing if these pheromones will have a

positive effect on my 34-year-old wife more than anything. When we are getting busy...things are great, however, as

most men will attest, after 15 years...it seems to be a bit harder to get her in the mood shall we say. Of course,

our children take up a lot of our time and there are the usual stresses of life that can interfere, but I'm very

curious to see if these can spice things up a bit more.

Around 5 years ago, I purchased some of that Athena 10x stuff and found it to have literally no

effect. (Maybe I just wasn’t clued into what to look for) It surely didn’t work on my wife…or on any other female

for that matter. I just purchased 20 Chakira gel packs along with 20 AE packs. I have no idea if these are the right

product for me but I figured what the hell...give it a shot. I'm also interested in seeing what kind of reaction I

get when I do go out with my buddies. A little ego

stroking never hurts IMO.

I’m no player for

sure and although women think I am relatively attractive and funny…I

typically am not the type of person who is going to

chat up every babe in the room. In fact, until women get to know me, they seem to be intimidated a bit or think I am

conceited. Really just a bit of shyness.

Anyhow...If anyone has any advice on if I am headed in the right direction...it would be greatly

appreciated. I would be happy to report back with my progress.

Cheers.