Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    The

topic of build up has been debated quite often here and nobody really knows the answer. I personally do not believe

it and wear mones almost every day. I rarely wear anything containing none but regardless, I rarely get negative

hits. I do shower at least once and often twice a day because I work out in the afternoon.

Thanks Belgareth. I read the thread earlier this week about nioxin possibly taking any build up away

and I do use that shampoo from time to time so maybe I will give that a try if it seems to be a problem. My guess is

that it is just like the mones themselves...buildup probably acts differently to each individual. I will keep an eye

on it none the less.

I hope I'm not pissing

anyone off with questions that I know have probably been answered a million times here. It's not that I don't read

the forum archives...I do...diligently...there is just such a diverse amount of information and it is often

confusing to the new peeps like me. Thanks again to all who have given me great advice starting out. I would like to

keep posing my results if others are interested. I can start a new thread or keep this one going...or shut up

completely...lol.

The point of a forum is sharing

and discussion. Without it the forum would get pretty boring. However, remember that all of our opinions are just

that, opinions. Mine is no better or worse than any others and none of us, even the oldest members, have all the

answers. More than anything else, pay attention to what you are doing and experiment to find out what works for

you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I started using AE and SOE gel

packs about a year ago and at first they had little affect on my wife. She knew I was purchasing them so it wasnt a

true test of the effectiveness. We have three kids and she wanted me to get snipped and since we were done in the

kid dept I finally bit the bullit. After this and still using the AE and SOE gel packs she cant keep her hands or

anything else off of me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information