Close

Stranger

Default suggestions? combos?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    here is my

situation. I'll be moving soon to a new city for grad school and I won't know anybody. I'll be meeting girls

between 20-25, and I'm looking for something to give me a boost. I've been reading about some products, and I'm a

little interested in using a combination. it sounds like the /NPA combo is a really good, really successful

combo. however, I've also read some really good things about chikara (sp?) and I wonder if I should consider that

product some more. I think I'm also slightly interested in an alcohol-based product, though it doesn't really

matter. I've used alter ego and SOE in the past, but I don't really read a whole lot about people using that combo

anymore.

hmm...also read about NPA+SOE as being successful for many...I know what SOE is like as I've used it,

so I'd definitely want to add at least a little -none to it

btw, I also need to find a good cover scent cologne

if anyone has any suggestions (don't be tight! lol)
    Last edited by maximus1284; 06-06-2007 at 10:15 PM.

For me personally,

alone works well. Try it alone first to get a feel for how it works. Then you can ramp it up a bit with small dabs

of TE or NPA. You might want to use TE because it is the same compound as NPA only less concentrated and easier to

handle.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

anymore suggestions?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by maximus1284 View Post
    anymore suggestions?
    I find that using more

liberal amounts of aftershave really seems to be effective in difusing my SOE and NPA

combo.

I

have put a good base of Brut A/shave down and then applied my mix and then proceeded to slop some more Brut on

top.

Gets

me action and i mean this stuff gets attention and respect from everyone on the bus.

Man it seems unreal when my SOE + A7

combo get strangers waving and greeting me as if i was an old friend and women telling me i smell sort of

sexy.

You

can see why i like the 80/20 nol/rone ratio of SOE.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Question

I'm also interested in ages

when people reply, because what works for a 30-35 yo man might not work for a 20-25 yo man

after some reading, it

sounds like Chikara could be a good option, but what is frustrating is they don't tell the amounts of the

individual -mones. I've used AE in the past, and I like the confidence boost/respect it gives because of the -none,

so I wonder if I would still get that with Chikara on its own. would I want to add a small dab of AE or

NPA?

also, how is Chikara's scent? good by itself, or should I get the "scentless" and cover it?

Personally I prefer the

unscented. The scented is too sweet for my taste.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

so this is kind of an

extension of my most recent post...I've been doing some reading, and Chikara sounds like something I would like to

buy, but it doesn't sound like it has much of a sexual aspect to it. I want to add some -none for the more sexual

aspect, the confidence, and the respect of males. I'm worried about ODing on -none though, and I'm aware Chikara

has at least SOME, but I'd like a product with -none in it so that I can apply a small dab underneath the Chikara.

I've been looking at AE, TE, NPA. AE's balanced formula is definitely nice, but lots of people like TE and

NPA...if I recall TE is less concentrated, so I wonder what kind of dose I'd need. how many drops would equal

AE/NPA?

I'm also considering adding small amounts of SOE to the mix, just to reinforce that friendliness it

gives. I've used AE and SOE in the past. I'm definitely aware of what SOE can do, and I liked the added

confidence/respect of AE (the -none). With Chikara, I probably don't need any SOE, and I wonder how it would mix

with the Chikara scent...would SOE be a good idea?

anyway, I'm pretty sure I want Chikara, and I'll probably

try it on its own for awhile. considering my wants/concerns, what -none product would be recommended and what

dosage? I'd probably be using 1-2 sprays of Chikara

fyi, as I said earlier I'm a 23 yo guy looking for 20-25 yo

girls

Journeyman

The C7 and SOE combo hasn't

given me any more edge than C7 alone. On the other hand, I do like 1-2 sprays of unscented C7 with about 3-4 dabs of

NPA.

Have not tried C7 with AE. If you are going to mix the two, make sure you get the unscented C7. The

fragrance of scented C7 and AE don't mix well in my opinion.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by maximus1284 View Post
    I'm also interested in ages when people reply, because what works for a 30-35 yo man

might not work for a 20-25 yo man

after some reading, it sounds like Chikara could be a good option, but what is

frustrating is they don't tell the amounts of the individual -mones. I've used AE in the past, and I like the

confidence boost/respect it gives because of the -none, so I wonder if I would still get that with Chikara on its

own. would I want to add a small dab of AE or NPA?

also, how is Chikara's scent? good by itself, or should I

get the "scentless" and cover it?
    Having worn Chikara alone on several

occasions it leaves me a little weak in the Matcho department ( im 55 ) and during my interactions with females it

showed that a small amount of added Androstenone would have been better suited to

myself.

At

your age i recon a few small dabs of NPA would be an excellent additive to your Chikara

application.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

anyone have any experience

using a Chikara, NPA, and SOE combo?

I'm considering using this combo after doing some reading and discovering

the combo deal on the site. however, I worry about the potency of NPA (I'm 23). I'd only use 1 drop, or a very

small drop. and how would the SOE smell mix with the Chikara smell?

Phero Dude

Take it easy on the NPA young fella!

Try 1 or 2 dabs to start with. SOE & Chikara mix ok scent wise , a bit "flowery" for my taste but if you're in a

club etc , It's not a problem.
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

anyone else with thoughts on

mixing scented SOE with scented chikara? should I go with unscented SOE and maybe try to mix chikara with a cover

scent?

Thread Information